Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later that morning, Zayn drove to the station and hovered on the platform, extremely nervous yet also very excited. Liam was well fit, and also easy to talk to, and he didn't seem to mind that Zayn couldn't hear.

The train pulled into the station and Zayn beamed, waving at Liam when he spotted the older lad.

Liam had brought a change of clothes with him just incase he needed them. He had gotten the train that would take him to where Zayn wanted and had got him a present as well.

He had a headphone in his ear and smiled at Zayn as he got off the train. "Happy birthday" he signed to Zayn with a smile.

Zayn smiled widely, and moved his palm out from his chin, signing his thank you. He noticed the present that Liam was holding and he went pink. "You didn't have to..." He gestured to it with a smile.

Liam smiled at Zayn as he said thank you to him and he shrugged. "But I did have to, it's your 18th birthday Zayn, you deserve a birthday present" he signed to him with a smile and passed the present over, it wasn't anything special at all and was just something saying 18 on it and also there was a rose inside. "Do you want to open it now or at the party?" he signed to him.

"I'll open it later." Zayn smiled and led Liam over to the car. He got into the drivers side and turned on the car radio. Even though he couldn't hear it, he wanted to be polite and let Liam listen to it.

Liam nodded with a smile and walked with him over to the car and got into the passenger side and sat down, putting his bag on the floor with his legs and putting Zayn's present on his lap and looked at him as he turned the radio on and thought it was honestly sweet that Zayn was turning it on just for him. "You didn't have to turn the radio on" he signed to him but leaned over and gave his cheek a small kiss.

Zayn blushed at the kiss to the cheek and he smiled. He had a thought and hesitated. "Liam...what is music like?" He signed to Liam, his expression genuinely curious.

(I replied to the History Repeats Itself one)

Liam smiled as Zayn blushed. "You look cute when you blush" he signed to him before looking at what Zayn signed to him and saw how curious Zayn was and he thought about it. "Do you have speaker's at your house?" he signed to him and had done this with his sister, he might not be able to have Zayn fully listen to music but with his sister, he put her hand on a speaker and sang into a microphone or put music on and she could feel the vibration of the music and after he had showed his sister that, she felt like she could 'listen' to it and it made her happier.

Zayn nodded. "My sisters have speakers in their room." He said using his hands to talk. "Why?" He sat back in his seat, looking at Liam. Being deaf, he had never heard music before, but watching his sisters' favourite music videos and watching his sisters sing along made him wish he could hear music just once.

Liam nodded his head and smiled a wide grin at him. "Just wait and see Zayn, will we be able to use this speakers that your sister has?" he signed to him and thought about it. "What song did you really want to hear? or I can sing for you if there is a microphone but it's up to you" he signed to him with a smile on his face.

Zayn's face lit up at what Liam suggested. "I'd love to see you sing!" He signed excitedly. He then remembered that they were still sitting in the train station car park, and he started the car, driving off.

He glanced at Liam with a smile - he really liked this boy, and hopefully him not being able to hear wouldn't deter Liam from at least being friends with Zayn.

Liam laughed at what Zayn signed to him and how excited he looked and he nodded with a smile. "I'll sing for you then, I'll need a microphone that connects to the speakers and you can hear me sing" he said with a smile.

He sat in his seat and just kept casually looking over at Zayn and smiling, he had never had feelings so strong towards a guy before and Zayn being deaf, honestly didn't bother him.

They finally pulled out outside a huge house, and Zayn parked the car. "This is home." He signed with a smile before he got out of the car. As he got out of the car, his simple black t-shirt rode up considerably, revealing a heart tattoo on his hip, and a serious amount of toned back.

Liam got out of the car and noticed that Zayn had tattoos and he smiled and bit on his lip a little. He put his bag on his shoulder and closed the door and went beside Zayn. "This house is huge, it's bigger than my house and that's a decent size" he signed to him.

"I have three sisters - we need a lot of space." Zayn signed with a grin, and they headed to the door. Zayn unlocked it and held the door open for Liam, remembering his manners just in time.

Liam smiled at what he said and nodded. "I have three as well but one doesn't live at home with us" he signed to him with a grin and shook his head as Zayn held the door open for him. "You are the birthday boy and it's your house, you go in first" he signed to him.

Zayn shook his head. "No. You're the guest, you go first." He signed, gesturing into the house for Liam.

Liam gave Zayn a small pout but kissed his cheek as a Thankyou and went inside the house and took his shoes off to be polite himself and had a smile on his face.

"Ah you must be Liam." A woman's voice came from behind them and they turned around to see Zayn's mother standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She smiled largely at Liam and walked over to shake his hand.

Liam looked when he heard a women's voice and he smiled at the young women. "Yeah I'm Liam, it's really nice to meet you" he said with a smile and shook her hand politely with a smile. "It's a really nice house you have here Mrs Malik" he said smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.