Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok - I'm making pancakes, so just come down when you feel like it." Tricia smiled warmly, noting how her son was practically wrapped around Liam. She headed downstairs, leaving the boys by themselves.

Niall groaned from the end of the bed as he woke up, and stretched out like a cat. "God I hate mornings." He muttered and sat up.

Liam smiled at Tricia. "Thank you Tricia, i'll be down in a bit" he said with a smile and laid back down on the bed and nuzzled his face into Zayn's neck and gave it a gently kiss before sitting up a little again as he heard Niall groan. "Morning Niall, well I wouldn't go in the bathroom, Harry and Louis is in there, Harry puking his guts up" he said and ran his finger's through Zayn's black hair.

Niall shot up, and raised his eyebrows. "So what did you lovebirds get up to last night in Zayn's massive bed?" He asked with a grin, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Liam. "Come on, Liam - it's so obvious you like him like crazy."

Liam raised his eyebrow as Niall shot up. "Just because we are in the same bed together, doesn't mean we done anything" he said to him and shook his head with a small laugh. "Yes I do like him, I'm not going to deny that, I like him a lot but Niall we have only just met" he said to him. "Sure I'd love to take him on dates, but that's if he will agree to go on one"

"Ask him out then when he's awake. Trust me, he likes you. Listen, Zayn is not one to just invite random guys to his house, especially for his birthday, especially to meet us for God's sake. He likes you, and you better do something about it, because he sure as shit won't do it." Niall simply said, before getting out of bed, and heading downstairs.

Liam nodded his head with a smile and he looked at Zayn and laughed a little. "Zayn doesn't seem like one of them guys that will have the guts to ask anyone out and yes I am pretty much a stranger towards him because we know nothing at all about each other but i'll ask him on a date when he wakes up" he said with a smile and watching Niall go and he looked back at Zayn and gave his forehead a kiss before getting out of the bed carefully and putting the duvet over Zayn and picking his t-shirt up and going downstairs for breakfast.

Ten minutes later, a drowsy Zayn padded into the kitchen downstairs, his dark hair sticking up in all directions. "Hi everyone." He mumbled, and sat down beside Liam. "I'm sleepy..." He leaned down and rested his head on Liam's shoulder. "Got a hangover as well."

Liam had just finished the pancakes when Zayn came down and chuckled at his hair sticking up in all directions. "Hey handsome" he signed to him with a smile and laughed a little and ran his finger's through Zayn's hair and sorting it out so it wasn't sticking up in all the directions. "You shouldn't of drank, vodka on it's own is the worse" he signed to him and passed him some tablets and a water and gave it head a gentle kiss.

Tricia watched them from the side of the kitchen, smiling quietly at how utterly adorable the two boys were. She could tell that her son liked Liam, and she just hoped Liam wouldn't hurt Zayn.

Zayn smiled and signed a thank you before taking the glass of water and the tablets. He took them and swallowed them with the water. He glanced at Liam. "I'll drive you to the train station whenever you want to go home." He signed, his hands moving deftly, forming the words.

Liam nodded with a smile and he didn't know that Tricia was watching them both but he wouldn't ever hurt Zayn anyway. He watched what Zayn signed to him and thought about it. "I can go whenever I want, I can go later if you wish, plus I want to ask you something before I go" he signed with a smile.

Zayn raised an eyebrow. "Ask me what?" He signed to Liam, a puzzled expression on his face.

Just then a pale Harry stumbled into the kitchen, followed by Louis. Louis sat beside his friend."Harry has been puking up his guts all morning." He sympathetically said out loud, picking up a bowl and the box of cereal.

Liam looked at Zayn and smiled, biting on his lower lip. "If you would go on a date, with me?" he signed to him and looking at Zayn's face before looking and chuckled. "The reason why you shouldn't drink so much Harry" he said and passed Harry over tablets and water. "Get them in your system" he said and looked back at Zayn. "I mean you don't have to go on a date with me but I'd love to go on one with you" he signed to him.

Zayn's face lit up as he read Liam's hand movements, now fully awake. He nodded happily. "Sure! I'll go on a date with you. I like you." He happily signed to him, having only eyes for Liam.

Liam chewed on his lower lip as he watched Zayn's face lit up and smiled as he nodded happily and he blushed a little as he looked into Zayn's eyes he had fallen in love with. "Great, i will date you on a date, is there anything you personally would love to do on a date?" he signed to him with a smile.

"There's an art fair down by the river next week? We could go after school one day." Zayn suggested, bubbling over with excitement.

Niall grinned and said aloud, "Aww, about time. You two might as well snog now and get it over with." He said it aloud so Zayn wouldn't hear him, but Liam could.

Liam looked at what Zayn signed to him and he smiled and gave a nod. "Well if that's what you want to do, then we can do that, I want you to enjoy this date" he signed to him with a smile and gave his cheek a kiss with a smile and looked at Niall and laughed a little. "Oh believe me, I would snog him right now" he joked with a smile and got off the chair he was on. "I'm going for cigarette, is it okay if I go out the back?" he signed to Zayn.

[Liam is a naughty boy and smokes in real life]

Zayn raised an eyebrow and nodded. He went back to eating his breakfast, smiling from ear to ear. He actually had a date for once! This was bloody amazing!

Liam smiled at him and gave his head a kiss before he slipped out the back door and put a cigarette between his lips and lit it up, taking a drag from it. He just couldn't stop smiling that Zayn actually agreed to go on a date with him.

Later that morning, Zayn checked the time on the clock, and he sat up. "What time is your train at?" He signed to Liam questioningly, looking across the sofa at the brown-eyed boy.

Liam looked at the time himself after what Zayn had signed to him. "How long does it take to get to the train station?" he signed to him before shrugging. "I didn't really look to be honest but I think the train is soon" he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.