Say It Out Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think that if we go now, then we could arrive in good time for the next train." Zayn signed back, standing up. He actually just wanted some time to spend with Liam on his own, without the guys around, and they would have plenty of time to drive to the station.

Liam nodded his head with a smile as what Zayn signed and he got up himself and stretched. "Yeah alright, we can go now then" he signed back to him and put his shoes on and picked his stuff up that he had brought and it would be a good chance to talk with Zayn about their date and when it should be.

Zayn drove them to the train station in silence, and he parked outside it. He glanced at Liam, and signed, "How long til your train?" Hopefully it was a while, because he wanted to sit and talk to Liam, and look at him, and just be with him.

Liam stayed quiet himself as he was driven to the train station and looked at Liam as he was signed to and gave him a smile. "It comes in about twenty minutes, you alright for killing time with me?" he signed back to him with a smile.

"Definitely." Zayn nodded, and leaned over, quickly pressing his lips to Liam's in a heated kiss. He cupped the other boy's cheeks in his, and smiled into the kiss as he deepened it.

This felt bloody amazing...

Liam smiled at what he was signed back and leaned the rest of the way and kissed Zayn back in the heated kiss with a smile and tugged a little on Zayn's lower lip and this kiss felt like magic and like everything was perfect and right.

Zayn whimpered as Liam tugged on his lower lip and he shifted over so he was basically sitting in Liam's lap as they made out in the front seat of Zayn's car.

His hands trailed up under Liam's shirt, and Zayn felt some extremely defined abs which turned him on so much.

Liam smiled as Zayn whimpered and he placed his hands on Zayn's bum and continued to kiss Zayn and slipped his hands down the back of Zayn's jeans and grunted as Zayn's hands trailed up under his shirt and he was even getting turned on by this heated make-out.

About ten minutes later, Zayn sat back, breathing heavily from their makeout. He signed to Liam with a huge smile, "Want to stay another night? You could show me that singing thing?" This was the best feeling in the world, he thought to himself happily.

Liam was panting heavily himself and watched at what Zayn signed and nodded. "i'd love to stay another night and I will show you that you can still listen to music, I was meant to show you yesterday" he signed back with a smile and gave Zayns lips a peck.

Zayn was ecstatic from the peck, and he got off Liam's lap, blushing. He fixed his hair and clothes in the mirror, and started the car again. "You can listen to the radio if you want." he signed to the other lad before he took the steering wheel and pulled out of the parking spot.

Liam smiled and let Zayn get off his lap and he chuckled as Zayn fixed his hair and clothes out and he made sure to straighten his on shirt out and his hair before smiling. "I'm fine babe, I like the quiet sometimes" he signed to him with a smile and put his seatbelt on after.

They got back to Zayn's house, and Zayn hurried around the car to open Liam's door for him, smiling shyly. "So, can we have an actual date soon?"

Liam rolled his eyes as Zayn came to open his door. "You didn't have to do that babe" he signed to him and got out of the car and kissed his cheek before nodding with a smile. "We can have an actual date soon" he signed with a smile.

Zayn smiled happily and laced his fingers with Liam's. He headed into the house and into the kitchen. "Liam, these are my sisters - Waliyha and Safaa. My older sister Doniya lives back in Bradford where she goes to college." He signed to Liam before he got Waliyha's attention. "Wal, this is Liam."

Liam laced his finger's back with Zayn's and gave his cheek a kiss before going into the house with him and looked at what Zayn signed to him and nodded with a smile on his face. "So this is Waliyah?" he signed to him and looked at his younger sister and gave her a smile. "Hey Waliyah, it's really nice to meet you" he said smiling.

Waliyah looked once Zayn had got her attention and she smiled at the handsome boy talking to her. "Wow Zayn" she signed to him before giving Liam a hug. "It's nice to meet you Liam"

"I'm Safaa." The younger girl spoke up with a smile. "Are you and Zayn dating? If you are, then Mum's going to be thrilled to bits."

Zayn lip-read what she said, and he blushed. "Mum's going to over-react, and embarrass me." He signed.

Liam gave Waliyah's head a gentle kiss before looking at Safaa and smiled at her and chuckled, looking at Zayn as he blushed and he gave his cheek a gentle peck before looking at Zayn's youngest sister. "You could say that me and Zayn are dating, yes" he said smiling and laughed. "Your mum will be fine with it, she is so lovely" he signed to Zayn with a smile.

"Are the guys gone home yet?" Zayn signed to Safaa, who nodded. He let out a breath, and turned to Liam, "Want to go upstairs?"

Liam looked at what Zayn signed to Safaa and he smiled at her and gave her head a kiss before looking at Zayn and nodded. "Yeah I'd love to go upstairs, i'll show you how to listen to music as well if you want" he signed with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.