Saving the Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot felt a fever beginning to set in, he let out another groan and flushed the toliet. He laughed weakly, "This is worse than the first time I died..."

She helped him up quietly and to the bed, gently laying him down. "If it were up to me, I'd die just so you wouldn't die again," she said softly as she gently brushed his hair out of his eyes.

Elliot frowned, "If you did that then I would have failed as your guardian then all of this would have been for nothing." He sighed then looked up at the ceiling, "My boss just doesn't seem to understand that sometimes you need to break a few rules in order to help people."

America frowned and held him gently as she kissed his forehead. "Your job is to help me so how are you going to be able to help me if you're too busy dying? If your boss really cared about us as every story indicates, he wouldn't make us suffer by forcing us to watch our guardian Angels die again."

Elliot let out a sigh, "Well what do want to do? See my boss?" Of course he wasnt thinking she would actually respond to that.

She thought about it briefly before nodding. "Yes," she said as she looked up at him. She quickly kissed him gently and smiled softly.

Elliot looked at her surprised and quickly stood up, "Wait are you serious???"

She sat up and looked at him a bit nervously. "Yes," she said as she stood up as well. "I don't want you to die and if you die then I will too."

Elliot grit his teeth then let out a sigh, "Well... I don't want you to die... so alright." He stood up.

She wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug as she looked at him. She pulled back and kissed him as she let out a soft sigh.

Elliot lifted her chin up and looked down at her, he didnt understand why they kept doing this but he didnt care. He leaned in and kissed her deeply.

She blushed a bit and kissed him back with little hesitation, instinctively wrapping her arms around his neck as if she could pull him closer.

He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. He continued to kiss her deeply for a few more minutes then pulled away. He looked into her grey eyes, "Are you still sure???"

She nodded slowly and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "I don't want you to die because you did what you had to do to save people."

Elliot let out a sigh, "Alright... but I dont know what good this will do." And let that he teleported them into heaven.

She held onto him tightly as she slowly looked around in awe. "I just want to make my opinion be known..."

Elliot nodded in understanding and led America to a big golden door. This is where his boss's office was...

"Pretty..." She mumbled softly before letting go of him and walking up to them, banging on them. She wasn't sure of if it would be possible to hear a knock with how massive they were but she decided to try.

After she knocked all they could hear was a loud, booming man voice saying "Come in!!!"
Elliot sighed and opened the door. His boss was big, buff had shaggy red hair and a long beard. His boss smirked, "Ah, Elliot. You are looking well," he said with a slight chuckle.
Elliot smiled slightly and rubbed the back of his head, "Geee thanks Chris!"

America walked in with him and immediately stood in front of him protectively. "Why did you send him to me?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.