Saving the Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked at her and grinned, "Really!?! Thats great! I am so proud of you!" He gave her a quick hug. He gently patted her back, "I will be right back alright." He quickly went to the bathroom. Once he was done he quickly looked himself in the mirror. Suddenly he started coughing and could stop for a while. He covered his mouth. Once the coughing subsided he looked at his hand... there was blood. He muttered "Shit..."

America smiled softly and sang for the manager before stopping and smiling soft. "When can you start?" The manager asked with a wide smile. "Anytime," she said with a small path as she refrained from jumping up and down.

Without thinking Elliot wiped the blood off his mouth with his sleeve and walked out he could sense America was happy. He walked over to her, he was slightly paler, "You got the job?"

America nodded happily before quickly stopping at the sight of him. "Don't even think about lying to me...what happened?" She asked nervously as she used her hand to see if he was feeling well.

Elliot cleared his throat and grabbed her hand gently and put her hand down, "Its no big deal really... Look it doesnt matter how I am doing. What matters is you," he said with a smiled and gently patted her hand.

"What did I just say? Tell me what's going on," she said as she looked at him nervously. "It is a big deal to me because you matter to me. You're helping me so much and I want to help you," she said softly as she looked at him.

Elliot sighed and gently took her hand leading her out of the diner. He sighed heavily then looked at her, "America... there is nothing you can do for me alright?... But basically I am dying... again."

Despite whether or not his tone was meant to be gentle, the words felt like a slap in the face. She broke down and hugged him tightly. She barely knew him but she would be willing to do anything for him since he helped her off the streets.

"America..." he whispered softly pulling her into a hug, "Its ok... I didn't expect you to react like this... But everything is alright. I have accepted my fate."

"That doesn't mean I haven't!" She cried as she tightened her grip on him. Just her luck. The time she actually makes a true friend and he's dying. She buried her face in his neck as she closed her eyes and tried to calm down.

Elliot continued to hold her close, continued talking to her in a soothing voice, "America it is alright. You can live without me. You are a smart, strong, and beautiful girl. I know you can get through it."

America closed her eyes tightly and held him as close as she could. She finally pulled back and, before she realized what she was doing, she kissed him gently. She pulled back slightly and looked down. "Sorry..."

Elliot certainly wasn't expecting that. That made his heartbeat stop for a split second. Finally he smiled softly and kissed her back gently for a moment, "Its alright. Just surprised me." He said with a chuckle, he gently wiped her tears away.

America looked down as she hugged him tightly to her, crying softly. She noticed people staring and gently took his hand, heading back to their hotel room. She laid down on the bed quietly as she made room for him as well.

Elliot looked down at her and could take a hint and laid down beside her? He smiled softly and looked at her, "Are you alright?..."

She smiled softly and laid her head on his shoulder. She nodded slowly as she sighed softly. "I think so.....but not really," she said with a small sigh.

He gently hugged her, "Heyyyy you are going to be ok. I promise, you will have a great life without me."

"I don't carw! I don't want it," she said as she clutched his shirt tightly and closed her eyes. "I don't want you to leave me!" She said as she took a deep breath.

Elliot looked down at her and gently rubbed her back, "America... why do you want me to stay so bad? You barley know me." He sighed, "America... I find it really sweet you want me to stay." Slowly his chest pain began to come back however he ignored it.

Last edited:
America held onto him tightly, not answering the question. She really didn't know what to say though she really didn't feel like thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.