Saving the Angel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot raised an eyebrow looking down at her, "You do... How...When did you find this out?"

"Amber told me...it was really cheesy but she seemed to know what she was talking about...she said you have to fall in love," she said as she looked up at him. "So we have to find someone you connect with," she said truthfully.

He blinked a little caught off guard, "Wait.... you mean... I need to fall in love with someone? But... how on earth..." he wasn't even sure how to finish that sentence.

"I don't know...that's what Amber told me," she said as she sighed softly and placed a hand on his cheek gently. "Hey...we'll figure this out," she said softly and kissed his cheek.

Elliot blushed slightly then rubbed the back of his head, "Well... I am not sure how long I have-" Suddenly the chest pain came back, except this time it was 10 times worse. He held his chest then quickly sat down on the bed panting slightly.

America quickly went to him as she rubbed his back gently. "Shhhh.....it's okay," she whispered softly as she held him gently.

Elliot began coughing and covered his mouth. Sure enough blood came onto his hand. After a few moments of chest pains and coughing they both subsided. He let out a sigh, however his fever was getting worse.

"Lay down and rest," she said as she helped him lay down. "I'm not going anywhere," she whispered softly and kissed his head gently. She went to the kitchen and quietly began to fix a bit of food.

Elliot groaned and slowly layed down and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't say anything.

America finished cooking and fixed him a small bit before walking over. "You should eat something..."

Elliot looked at her and slightly slightly, "That is sweet... but I will just puke it back up," he paused, "Quick question... why are you so set on helping me?"

"I told you I don't want you to die," she said with a small sigh as she kissed his head and sat the food to the side.

Elliot raised an eyebrow, "But... Its my job to protect you. Not the other way around." He says gently touching her cheek.

"And you can't protect me if you're too busy dying," she said with a smile as she rested her hand on top of his and leaned into his touch.

He smirked, "Believe it or not I am stubborn. Not even dying could stop me from protecting you." He looked deep into her eyes... he didn't understand it... why did he keep looking at her in this way?...

She smiled softly and kissed his hand gently. "Right now you need to relax and rest. Don't wear yourself out," she said softly before leaning down and kissing his nose gently.

He chuckled softly, "Finneeeee.... I am only saying that though because I am sleepy."

America smiled softly and laid next to him, holding him gently. She began to sing softly to him, closing her eyes and smiling.

Elliot wrapped his arm around her and slowly fell asleep.... he could get use to her being in his arms.

America smiled softly and relaxed, feeling comfortable being in his arms. "Just relax and sleep my dear," she said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.