Saving Satan

"Yeah, but I kind of can't go anywhere with out my glasses," Danny said, letting his brother lead the way out. They paused once they wwere on the walking path.
"Well, shit... which way was it again?"
"I dunno... this way," Aaron said, turning right and hoping for the best.

"Um... Alright," Gabe said, following them as they went right. He wasn't sure, but he thought it was left from the blue roller coaster, from what he remembered. Though, he didn't want to end up being wrong and have wasted their time, so he may as well follow them.

The twins lead him around for about five minutes before they found a map. They looked at the map and 'bro fisted' when they saw it was there.
"Okay, so we need to turn right, then left. We probably should have just turned left from the coaster but whatever, we've got all day," Danny said, tracing the path on the map before they started walking again. It took another few minutes from where they were before they entered a dark, and loud room.
"Hey Gabe, can you sing?" Danny shouted so that Gabe would be able to hear him over the loud pre-teen girls on the stage singing "Call me Maybe".

He smiled, following them along quietly and supressing a gentle laugh. So far, this day had gone pretty fun. He wasn't talking to Danny like he wanted to, but that was alright. He thought for a moment as Daniel asked him a question.

"Um... Well... Kind of, you could say I do," he replied, blushing a little.

Danny looked skeptical for a minute.
"Do you sing in church choir or do you sing by yourself?" he asked, chuckling as his brother jumped up and down to try and get the announcer to pick them.
"Do you want to sing up there with us?" he shouted, glancing over to see if his brother was picked. No, it was another pre-teen girl. Oh, surprise surprise, she decided to sing 'Call Me Maybe" as well.

Gabriel blushed more, "I... Sing by myself, and in the choir but... I'm not very good. You two should go up there alone." He was getting shy and flustered, he hated singing in front of people. Church choir had to be the one thing he was being forced into, though he tried to do it willingly for his parents.

Danny looked pitying.
"I will get you on that stage. You'll see how much fun it is," he said, walking forward to stand with his brother. The MC was already looking for the next person, since the song was almost over. The twins jumped up and down together. Once the girl was done singing the man took a little longer to pick before finally saying.
"Those blond twins, come on up," and they rushed up to the stage. Aaron took both microphones, letting his brother pick the song since he new better. It took a few tries before they finally found one that the man had the music to. Finally the opening to 'Please Tell Me Why' by Blink 182 started playing. The brother waited. Finally Danny sang first, the Aaron, then both would sing the chorus together, and so on.

Gabriel shook his head, pouting slightly. "No you won't Daniel," he said gently.

Finally, as the two went up, Gabe watched happily. They were pretty good, and they looked adorable singing together. In that.. Adorable sibling way, of course. He clapped for the two, smiling at them.

The cheers were loud and the brothers bowed dramatically before jumping off the stage. They obviously liked being on stage, no doubt about that.
"Hey, Gabe, how about this. You go on the stage with me and sing a funny song, and I'll behave at school. Or, try to at least. For a week," he offered, smiling.
"Please? Pretty please? It's a lot of fun, just one tiny song?"

Gabe bit his lip. It was a good offer... Being embarassed and getting good behaviour, or sitting out and getting the usual. Shrugging, he finally nodded. "Fine, one song! That's it," he said.

Danny smiled victoriously before grabbing Gabe's wrist the pushing through the crowd. The man was still looking for someone and Danny was exceptionally loud. He welcomed him back on stage when he realized he was with a different person.
"You pick the song," he said, pushing Gabe over to the MC.

Gabriel's face turned red. A song... He was hoping Danny would choose, he didn't want him to know what music he liked. And he was certain they wouldn't have gospel music. He sighed gently and told the MC, "Um.. Do you have... Everybody Talks by Neon Trees?"

He glanced back at Danny when the MC nodded, walking to stand next to him again. "Don't you tell anyone I like that song," he whispered quickly.

Danny looked confused as He handed the microphone to his partner. Once the music started he snorted.
"I won't tell," he said, smirking a bit as he started nodding to the beat of the music. He sang right when he was supposed to in the song, singing the first lines up to the chorus.
"Hey baby won't you look my way I can be your new addiction. Hey baby what you gotta say? All you're giving me is fiction. I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time. I found out that everybody talks Everybody talks, everybody talks," he sang the words while facing and looking at Gabe, as if singing to him.

He kept a firm stare on Danny the whole time, taking over the song at that moment. "It started with a whisper! And that was when I kissed her, and then she made my lips hurt. I can hear the chit-chat, take me to your love shack," he sang, still looking straight at Danny with the same look he had looked at Gabe with.

Danny stuck his pierced tongue out playfully, finally looking to the cheering audience. They both sang happily the rest of the song, and once it was over Danny helped Gabe off the stage.
"Alright, I promise to behave for a week. Now, you pick the next place to go," he said, pulling a map out of his back pocket and handing it to Gabe. He snatched a map pamphlet when they stopped to find the Karaoke building. Aaron made his way over, leading the other two out of the crowd and outside so they weren't getting shoved while trying to decide where to go.

Gabriel smiled, sticking his tongue out too before he realized what he was doing. Oh well, it was fun.

He hopped off stage, looking through the map with brightened eyes. He was obviously in an extremely good mood, having a very good time. Outside, he finally pointed to the image of a long tower, the one that takes you to the top then lets you fall at max speed. "That one. Oh, Daniel, I'll buy you more pudding cups for extra silence too," he said, looking up and laughing a little.

Danny gawked at the ride. It was the one thing he and his brother had never been on.
"Wait, you mean I have to be silent on the ride, or do you mean silence in school?" he asked, just to be sure. If Gabe meant silence on the ride, Danny might as well shoot himself in the foot, because there was no way that would happen. They trio started to walk toward the ride as they talked.

Gabriel laughed a little. "No, I mean keeping quiet about the song. I don't want anyone finding out I like that music," he replied, looking a little nervous. "You can talk as much as you want."

Danny heaved a sigh of relief.
"OH! Okay, that's reasonable. As long as you feed me pudding, I suppose I can keep it quiet," he said, chuckling some at how ridiculous it seemed to him but he wasn't a total ass hole. At least, not to Gabe.

Finally the trio reached the line, which wasn't to long to be honest. Danny looked up at the tower, and his brother poked him.
"Dude, that's tall."
"No shit Sherlock."
"Elementary my dear Watson," the exchange stopped after that as the twins looked up, watching the people wait. And wait. And wait. Then finally they dropped, full speed, and the screaming and laughing hit their ears. Finally they reach a stop and the stunned riders were silent as they got off.

Gabriel smiled and nodded, pudding wouldn't be a problem, Danny was nicer than people made him out to be. At the line, he leaned over, standing on his toes to look up at the tower. "It looks so fun!" he said excitedly.