Saving Satan

Danny nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, it should be neat," he smiled, stepping forward in line. In no time they were finally up. They got seats in a position to see the whole amusement park which was bustling with people. They all buckled in like they were supposed to and the person attending the ride came around to check and make sure everyone would be safe. Danny again handed the woman his glasses, thanking her. Danny was in the middle this time and Aaron leaned forward so he could see them both.
"Is this really that fun?"

Gabe could hardly wait, when it was finally their turn, he hurried and buckled up quickly. He looked up excitedly, the top of the tower looking very distant. He turned and nodded to Aaron, "This'll be really fun! I love this ride!"

Aaron and Danny nodded. Danny was glad as he looked down. Once they were two feet up he couldn't see anything but blurs, then as they got higher and higher he couldn't see the ground at all. He was both relieved and frightened. Relieved because he he had no idea how high they were, so his mind wasn't playing trick on his. Frightened because... well, he had no idea how high they were and that made it all the more intense. Once they stopped he sighed. They waited. And waited. He started counting the seconds in his head and just as he reached thirty the ride dropped. He was among the others on the ride who shouted and laughed at the sheer feeling of being dropped. The ground became more and more visible and when the drop stopped the twins were panting, trying to catch their breath.
"Oh god, that was so cool!" Aaron said, being the first to speak as they all got unbuckled and hobbled off.

Gabriel looked down excitedly, watching the ground get farther away as he was lifted. And when they dropped, he laughed happily, a cheer coming from him as they fell. He was disappointed when they had to get off, but happy nontheless. "Oh man! So much fun!" he said, smiling.

Danny smiled at Gabe. He couldn't deny that the annoying god-lover was pretty cute.
"Where to next?" he asked, taking his glasses from his brother, who went to retrieve them for him.
"We should play some games and try to get a big stuffed animal or something."

"Games sound good, which ones do you guys want to try?" he asked, looking in the direction he could see booths in. The booths had toys hanging from them, so they were obviously the games. Gabriel turned back to them, smiling, "The basketball ones are usually easier."

"I don't know, let's just go and see what they have," Aaron said and Danny nodded in agreement. They made their way over to the games before stopping at one with bottles set up and the man attending was holding a ball in his hand.
"Hey Gabe, do you want one?" Danny asked, looking up at the massive stuffed animals.
"I'll bet you ten dollars you won't get it," Aaron said, smirking at his brother. Danny rolled his eyes.
"You're on."

He walked along with them, looking up at the stuffed animals. They all looked so cute, he bet his brother would like one too. He'd have to win him one. Gabe looked at Danny, smiling nervously for a moment. "Um... Sure, but it's alright if you don't get it. I'm not too bad at these games myself," he replied, smiling.

Danny smiled, shrugging.
"Fine, I'll win one for you and then you can win one for me," he said, chuckling at how counter-productive it was. Oh well. He gave the man money and took the ball from him. He stood as if he was a pitcher for a softball team before throwing the ball, knocking all but one pin down. The man gave him the ball back and set up the pins. On his second try Danny managed to knock all the pins down. On his third and final turn he got all but one pin again. He looked pleased as the man told him to pick a large stuffed animal.
"pick one Gabe," he said, smiling at the boy. His twin sighed, pulling ten dollars out of his pocket and giving it to Danny.

Gabriel smiled and looked up at the stuffed animals. His brother would like... "The hippo," he said, pointing to a cute hippo. He motioned for them to follow him once they had the animal. "Come on, I'll win you something then Danny," he said, smiling.

Danny nodded and he and his brother followed Gabe.
"You want me to hold the Hippo for you?" he asked, checking his phone to see the time. He put it back in his pocket, putting his hands in his front pockets as he followed.

As they reached the basketball game, Gabe nodded and turned, holding out the hippo. "Yes, thank you," he said, before turning to the man and paying him to play. Gabriel picked the basketballs up one-by-one, tossing them and making all of them except for the last one. And I always heard the ball was bigger than the net, he though, smiling.

The man told him to pick something and Gabe turned to Daniel, "What would you like?"

Danny help the hippo draped over his shoulder as Gabe played. Once he basically beat the game Danny and his brother looked up.
"The tiger," he said, smiling as it was taken down and handed to him. Aaron brushed his blond hair back.
"Shall we move on?" he asked as Danny gave the hippo back to Gabe.
"Yeah, I'm done hear. You?" Danny asked, looking at Gabe.

Gabriel took the hippo back, holding it tightly to his side. "I'm done. Would you two like ice-cream or candy?" he asked, looking over at the two and smiling.

"Both," they answered in unison, smirking. If Danny didn't have his glasses they could be mistaken for the exact same person.
"Did you see a booth?" Danny asked as they left the games area to get out of the main crowd.

"No, but I know about a nice little shop a few minutes away. It's pretty much heaven for someone who loves sweets," he said, laughing gently. "Do you guys want to go there, or stay here?"

"Let's ride one more coaster before leaving," Aaron said and Danny looked somewhat disappointed, but he did want to go on one more coaster.
"Sounds good to me," he agreed, tucking his new tiger stuffed animal under his arm.

He nodded, "Alright, sounds fun. Lead the way." Gabriel hugged the hippo closely, following the two boys to the roller coaster they wanted.

Danny led the way, weaving around the crowds. Once they were finally in line for a water ride, he smiled.
"This one look okay?" he asked, putting the Tiger over his shoulders.

"We're going to get soaking wet," Gabriel said, "Is there a safe place to put our stuffed animals? It looks fun though, so it'll be fine."