Saving Satan

Danny didn't bother ignoring the stares. They only made him laugh. Once he got into gym class he quickly undressed and got into his gym clothes, shoving his uniform in the locker. He fixed his glasses once more before deciding to take his earrings out, folded them in some toilet paper, and put them in the locker as well. Finally he walked out, sitting on the bleachers to wait for further instruction.

(would you like to go to saturday now?)

(yeah, let's skip ahead)

Saturday morning, Gabriel woke up early and got dressed. For once in his life, he wasn't wearing Church clothes or a uniform, he was actually wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt. His parents agreed to let him drive and he was soon parked in front of Daniel's house.

Danny had gotten dressed in a plain white tee shirt and army printed shorts. He took out his ear piercings and left them on the bathroom counter, but his tongue piercing stayed, obviously. His twin brother was busy on the computer. Despite them being the same age, and twins nonetheless, he was much smarter. His brother had already graduated high school and owned his own business.
"Hey dipthong, where are you going?" he asked, turning away from the computer Danny rolled his eyes, looking at his brother.
"To the amusement park, shit head."
"Wow, you're not going to fuck anyone?"
"No, he's a god-loving kid from my school. No homo. Later bro," Danny said once he saw the car pull up. He grabbed his house keys and hooked them onto his belt loop, then walked out after pulling on his shoes. He got in the passenger seat, getting comfortable.
"Hey," he greeted, fixing his glasses out of habit.

(His brother is the one without the glasses: http://s2.zerochan.net/DRAMAtical.Murder.240.1042849.jpg )

He waited quietly, thinking about what he'd want to do today. Maybe... Well, he'd figure it out later. He turned to Daniel as he came in, smiling politely. "Hello Daniel," he said.

"Let's get this show on the road, eh?" he smiled, adjusting the seat some so he was more comfortable.
"You'll go on the roller coasters, right?" he asked to make sure. However, before they got to far Danny's brother came out, waving them down. Danny told Gabriel to stop the car. He rolled down the window, looking at his brother.
"What do you want Aaron?" he asked and his brother looked over at Gabe, then back to his twin.
"Mom wants me to ask if I can tag along. I don't want to, obviously, but it's better than getting yelled at," he said, looking at Gabe.
"That okay with you?" he asked, not really caring what Danny would say about it.

"Of course I will, I think they're fun," he admitted, smiling. He stopped the car when the... Boy who looked just like Danny. He looked a little surprised, but shrugged and nodded. "Of course, I don't mind," he said, smiling. "Hop in."

Danny sighed in annoyance as his brother got in the back seat.
"I'm Aaron, Danny's twin. In all honesty, I'm the better looking one."
"Shut up fucknuts, we look the same."
"Yeah, but it looks better on me, four-eyes," Aaron said before leaning back in his seat and putting his seat belt on and looking out the window.
"Fuck you," Danny mumbled, putting his seat belt on as well and looking out the window. If it wasn't for their different outfits, it would be easy to mistake the two. While Danny wore his white T-shirt with army print shorts, and the keys hooked to his belt loop, Aaron wore plain brown shorts and blue shirt with a computer printed on the front.

Gabe laughed a little. "Um... Relax you too," he said gently, starting the car again and starting to drive to the amusement park. He was wondering... Would Aaron want a lot of sweets too? Well... That was the price for this.

The rest of the drive was fairly calm, and once they got to the amusement park the two brothers got out quickly. Aaron looked around with a smile, nudging his brother.
"I'll bet you twenty bucks you'll puke first."
"No way, you own your own business! Two hundred dollars or no deal," Danny said, looking at his brother. They were the same height, so it was easy to look each other in the eyes.
"Whatever you want four eyes," he said and the twins shook hands on it. Then they both turned to Gabe, smirking at him.
"Are you paying?" they asked at the exact same time.

He stepped out the car, sighing gently, and looking up at him. "Yes, I'll be paying," he replied, walking toward the entrance. Alright, this was going to be harder than he thought.

Aaron and Danny walked behind Gabe until they were through the gates with their wrist bands on showing they paid.
"Which one first?" the twins asked at the same time again, looking at Gabe curiously.

He walked in behind them, looking around. He turned to them, shrugging, "I... Haven't been here in a long time. I don't mind, so you two can choose."

"The green one."
"The blue one." they turned to each other then did rock paper scissors. Danny won so they went to the blue roller coaster first. While they waited in line the two brothers started talking.
"Do you think they still have that Karaoke competition here?"
"I dunno, I hope. I'll kick your ass."
"You wish. We can go looking for it after this. That okay with you Gabe?" they both turned to the boy, looking at him for an answer as they stepped forward in line.

Gabriel followed them along quietly, looking up at the blue roller-coaster as they stepped into the line. It looked pretty intense, kind of scary too, he couldn't remember the last time he rode one. He turned to the boys as they questioned him, nodding. "Oh, I don't mind at all," he replied.

"Splendid," they said in unison before facing forward. This time when the roller coaster came back they managed to get on. They were in the back, but they all sat in small chairs, their feet hanging off. They buckled in and pulled the restraint down. Through out the ride it would turn them upside down and around. Their feet would be hanging down out of the seat. Danny asked the man to hold his glasses when he came around to make sure all the people were hooked in like they should be. Once his glasses were taken he could hardly see anything at a distance, but he could see his brother, and Gabe was a blur.
"This is gonna be awesome," he said before facing forward.

He strapped himself in carefully, making sure he was secure even before the man came to check. Gabe was getting nervous, he hated being upside down, but at least he hadn't eaten much that morning. He smiled when he heard Danny, but otherwise remained silent.

After another minute the roller coaster started to go. Danny looked over at Gabe as they went up the incline, but he could hardly see him.
"Ask him if he's gonna be okay," he said to his brother, who turned to the side to look at Gabe.
"You gonna be okay? If you don't like going upside down, don't worry, it only does that once and it goes by quick," he said and both brother smiled as they started to reach the top. They were holding onto the restraints but put their hands up as soon as they got to the top. Then they dropped and both laughed hysterically as they were whipped side to side, up and down.

Gabe turned, a little surprised. He smiled at the both of them, nodding. "Oh, I'll be fine. Don't worry," he replied, laughing gently. He did the same as them, shouting excitedly and happily as they rode along.

The ride was practically a blur and it was over before they new it as they came to a stop. The twins were laughing still as their adrenaline started to go away. Once the bar was up they unbuckled and got out, hobbling a bit.
"Hey Aaron, can you get my glasses for me?" he asked. He had no idea where the man was since he could hardly see two feet in front of him.
"Sure," his twin replied, walking over to the man and finally giving his brother his glasses back.
"Way fucking better," Danny smiled, adjusting the glasses. Now he could see clearly.

He was laughing too as the ride stopped, stumbling on his feet for a second before he was back into his regular posture. "Oh, you two wanted to go see if they still had karaoke?" he reminded them, smiling as Danny got his glasses on.