Saving Satan

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Danny rolled his eyes and scoffed as if it wasn't even a question.
"Duh, of course I do! Who doesn't?" he laughed, hoping he knew it was a rhetorical question. He sighed, rolling his shoulders some.
"That's two. Next?"

Gabriel couldn't help but laugh gently, thinking it was going well. "That's true. Let's see, number three... Do you like... Reading? Magazines, books, anything?" he asked, glancing at him.

anny nodded.
"Depends. Give me Twilight or a Bible and I'll throw it at you. Give me a history text book, we may just get along," he replied, smiling fondly.
"Fourth?"

He looked nicer when he smiled like that, rather than smirking or... Other gestures. "The bible is kind of like History, but alright, fair enough," Gabriel replied. "Well, no offense to you, but I know you're not a virgin," he whispered, leaning over the table, "So... Do you have a girlfriend right now?"

Danny shrugged.
"Dude, I'd never take offense to that," he chuckled, finishing off the third pudding cup and tossing it to the trash, then the others to follow. He smiled when he made each 'shot'.
"No, I do not have a girlfriend, or boyfriend for the mind. I have had sex with women and men before though. But no commitment. I hate being tied down," he said, looking up at the ceiling and counting the panels as they spoke.
"Next."

He sighed a little, his smile fading as Danny spoke. "Oh, so you're bisexual?" he asked, his heart a little gloomy now.

Danny frowned, thinking it over.
"I dunno. I mean, women are pretty, and it feels good, but I've never..." he stopped. He hadn't had a girlfriend before, or a boyfriend, but he had been in love before. It was with a man, but he'd rather not dig up that old fossil.
"Sixth?" he asked, quickly changing the subject. He put his feet down, put his elbow on the table, then let his head rest in his hand as he gazed at Gabe.

Gabe was confused now, but he shrugged. "Alright... How about this one, why don't you act nicer to teachers?" he asked, finally getting back on track with his original plan.

Danny had his usual smirk back.
"Because I'm tired of people trying to change me, and they have no business doing so. It's bad enough that kids are actually trying to exorcise me now, I don't need it from my teachers. In fact, I was never mean to my teachers before I started at this school... seven?" he asked, hoping his answer was sufficient enough.

His answer was fair enough. Exorcism was a little too farfetched and it may get annoying when everyone seems to be against you. That's why Gabe was trying this approach. "Alright... How about... What do you think about me? Dislike or like?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.

Danny thought about it. He could give him the inappropriate answer that would make him uncomfortable, and give him a nice view of the blush again, or he could answer simply.
"Well, I like you. You're nice enough, you don't shove the bible down my throat every chance you get... you know, little stuff. Eight?"

He smiled, glad that Daniel liked him and hadn't given him an awkward answer. "Alright. Number eight... If I were to ask you to hang out with me this weekend, what would you say?" he asked.

Danny raised a suspicious eyebrow.
"Well, I would in turn ask what you had in mind? If it's going to church or a bible study thing, then no. If we do something normal teenagers do, then sure. Like, amusement parks, arcades, something like that," he replied, tapping his feet under the table.
"Next?"

"An amusement park might be fun. Alright, sorry about this but, is all that stuff people say about you true?" he asked. The things he did to other men... Gabriel had heard from someone... Was it true though?

Danny chuckled some, but over all he still had a small smirk on his face.
"Depends. I'd say it's about 51% true and 49% bull shit," he said, then stopped tapping and leaned back in his chair.
"Last question, make it count."

Gabriel leaned forward, resting his head in his hands thoughtfully. "Alright, how about we go to an amusement park on Saturday? You have to behave yourself though, and I promise I'll buy you more sweets," he said, leaning back in his chair again, looking Danny in the eye.

Danny narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. Behave himself at an amusement park to get sweets, or no sweets and just stay home.
"Alright. You gonna pick me up at my house then?" he asked, picking up his tray and setting it on top of the others, which were on top of the trash can, then returning to the table.
"And will we go to a sweet shop after?"

Gabe nodded, "Yes, if my parents let me use the car. Otherwise we're walking, if you don't mind? Anyway, of course we'll go to a sweet shop, I'll get you whatever you want." He nodded and put a hand on his chest.

"Alright, and I promise to behave," he said, smiling. Once the bell rang he stood up and pushed his chair in.
"So, Saturday? Today is thursday, so I suppose I'll see you in a couple days," he said, waving as he turned the corner to go to his gym class.

"Yes, I'll see you then," he replied, getting up from his seat. He pushed it in neatly, making sure his part of the table was clean before heading off to his science class. Gabe chewed on his lip nervously, trying to ignore all of the shocked or disapproving stares from the other students.