Saving My Angel

He listen to her logic and pulled her into a hug and gently rubbed her back, "Kat... It will be ok, I had no idea you felt this way... yes I definitely do want to help you... And it seems like me leaving will be doing more damage than good, " he sat beside her holding her hand and looking deep into her eyes, he could tell she was being serious. So he stopped and thought for a moment then finally nodded, "Ok... If it is that important to you... then we can see my boss..."

Kat hug him and pull back held his hands. "Only if you feel the same. If you like me. If you don't then that is fine we can be friends. I just haven't felt like this in forever and I'm so scared you don't feel the same. I like you a lot. If you don't then we can be fiends and I'll try to find someone else to be with and you just be my angel" she said softly it hurt her saying that but she can't make him stay with her if he doesn't like her

He gently caressed her jawline as he looked into her eyes. He did like her... more than he ever thought he would... And more than just a friend... but he also knew there were strict rules about angel's and humans having a relationship with one another...
"Kat I do like-" suddenly he felt a piercing pain throughout his chest and clutched his heart, pulling away slightly as he was coughing, his skin starting to pale a little bit.
Its starting... going to be very slow and painful...

Kat lean into his hand as he caress her jawline. She look at him as he was abot to speak then saw him in pain. She gasp and knelt by him tears falling. "Max what happening? Max" she cried held his head in her lap. She stroke his face seeing him pale and in pain. She look at the sky "please stop hurting him. Please" he beg

The pain and coughing subside... for now and he sat back up and looked into her eyes, taking her hand, "Its fine Kat... I'm fine. Only minor... it has subsided... meanwhile I will do this," he cupped her face in his hands presses his lips against hers kissing her deeply.

Kat held his hand tears fell as she felt him kissing her. She kiss him back deeply and passionately.
She pull back wipe her eyes. "Did he do that? Give you pain? Why did he?" She ask softly move closer to be in his arms.

He sighed as he pulled her into his arms, "He doesn't like the way I do things. He doesn't like the fact that I don't always follow all the rules. The only time I do break rules are for good reasons but he doesn't seem to care."

"What rules? Are you breaking a rule by being with me? So he want to end you for breaking rules?" She whisper snuggle in his arms held onto him not letting go. She was cold and scared to lose him.

He continued holding her in his lap and kissed the top of her head, "Well doing this with you doesn't help my case... But I don't care. But yes I have broke a few rules to help out my past clients."

She look at him. "So if we stay together you die? It sound like a punishment to both of us" she said softly

He took the hand he was holding and gently kiss her palm before looking back into her eyes and speaking, "Either way I am pretty much fucked... but do you still wanna try talking to him?..."

She look at him nodded. "I want to try. We have to I don't want to lose you" she whisper Len forward and kiss him soflfg

He kissed her back just as gently then stood up on for then shortly after helping her up, "Ok, be sure to hang on tight..."

She stood held onto him. "Oh were flying? Oh boy" she was scared of heights

He smiled, "Well I was going to just teleport us there... But do you want me to fly us there?" he looked at her questioningly.

"Oh no teleport is better. I don do heights" she held onto him bury face in chest

latest

down-from-heaven-white-31000.jpg

(The castle)
castleofh_cff28a50d53357b0fb90f0974bc6fc61.jpeg

(Inside the castle)
latest

(Basic surroundings)
a-new-heaven-and-a-new-earth.jpg

He nodded as he held her tight and teleported to heaven... it was just as beautiful and peaceful as the stories told.

She close her eyes as he teleported and open them gasp. "Wow it beautiful" she whisper

He smiles, "Yep! And just think this will be where you will be going someday," he said while taking her hand and going up the clouded stairs, he allowed his wings to come out... yes believe it or not he didn't like hiding them, he preferred allowing them to stretch and be free. They passed the line of souls. One man frowned, "Hey man, no budging," just then Max turned around to look at him and his expression changed completely, "Oh! Sorry Max."
Max chuckled, "Don't worry about it. I have some important business I need to attend to." He said then continued on.

Kat smile held his hand follow him up. She walk up the stairs with him amazed by everything.