Saving My Angel

(The boss except without the hat lol)
Once they got into the castle a few angels greeted him and he greeted them as well smiling politely as he made a short conversation with them then continued on to his boss's office.

41aebd94339573b7a4b919f4b5aca11a.jpg

(Lol)

She held his hand walk to his boss office. She stood behind him little nervous about this.

A loud voice boomed behind the huge door, "Maximilian! Come in!"
Max pause for a moment and let out a sigh, "Its weird how he does that..."
He said that he walked through the huge doors.
A huge red bearded man desk and turned around to look at them, "I was expecting you to show up... What do you want?"

Kat was a little scared when she walkin. She held max hand stood behind him and said softly "um well I uh I hear he broke rules and you want to kill him and I'm asking you not to"

Reactions: Bryce
He laughed loudly and Max looked over his shoulder at her then back at his boss who stood up, "Give me one good reason why I should spare him Kat. Do you have any idea who I am?"

"Your a angel you don't kill" kat said softl. She look at him. "No I don't. Look just let him live and stay with me he saved me if not for him I would be dead. I can't lose him he te one good thing in my life. Please angels don't kill if you do then your not a angel your a demon and everything kids know about angels are lies. I thought angels were good but seeing and hearing what you do it's disappointing and sad and I rather go to hell then come here when I die at least hell is true what they say and do and what we hear about it here it lies" she stated stood next to max

Max looked at her, "Kat. You don't understand. He is the archangel Phanuel. The fourth strongest archangel ever.
Phanuel cleared his throat, "Young lady, do you even know what an archangel is?"

"I don't know. A dude who doesn't care abot anyone but himself?" Kat said look at him

Phanuel scowled and his voice boomed, "YOUNG LADY I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH SUCH DISRESPECT! I am an archangel. The highest breed of an angel. And if you want me to do anything I suggest you treat me with a little more respect!"

"I will if you do. You laughed when I ask you not to kill him. Is that respectful?" Kat ask look at him he knew she was right. "What will it take for you not to kill max?"

Just the a guy with a long white beard appeared behind Phanuel. It was god!
"Phanuel, what seems to be the problem?" He asked in a calm and nice voice.
Phanuel turned around shocked, "M-my lord!" He kneeled down.
God looked at Phanuel the Max who grinned and rubbed the back of his head, "Hiya god!"
Phanuel stood up and scowled, "Maximilian many times do I have to tell you that's not the proper way to greet the Lord!"
God chuckled, "Hey now Phanuel. Leave the boy alone. You are always so hard on him."

Kat jump and was shock seeing him. She held max arm and whisper "he he the" she didn't finish as her eyes closed and she passed out from shock fell to the ground

Max frowned and quickly caught her before she hit the ground and placed her on the couch. They wait for her to wake up.

Kat slowly stirr a hour later and look around. "Am I dreaming?" She whjsper

Max shook his head, "No... No you're not."

Kat touch her head groan. "Then why do I have a massive headache and I see two other guys one with wings?"

He sighed, "Here , lemme fix that headache." He said as he touched the side of her head, a blue light appearing just under his palm, getting rid of her headache.
God smiled, "Such a good guardian."

"Thanks" kat hug her knees and wanted to leave. It obvious the guy who want max dead wouldn't listen and she was tired of trying to convince him. She just can't see max and it would break her heart but if she does it now then it will be easier to move on hopefully. "Can we go?" She whisper to him

God stepped forward, "Hang on Kat. Is there a reason why you came up here? If so you can tell me child..."

Kat look at max then his boss then god. "Max told me his boss was goig to kill him for breaking rules. And Max and me like each other and how can we be together if he die and I'm left to dealing with my ex who want me dead"