Saving My Angel

God paused for a moment, looking between the two then finally back at Kat, "Young lady... Have you developed feelings for this man?"

"Um um I have" kat whisper little intimidated by these men looking at her kindof scaring her since her ex and all his friends Gang up on her at one point. She felt lightheaded and dizzy and started shaking little scared.

He thought for a moment then looked at Max, "Max... how about you?"
Max blushes a little a rubs the back of his head, "Yes sir... I have."
God nods slightly, "Here... how about we do this. There is one way he can be saved."

Kat look at him. "H how?" She ask softly whisper held onto max arm

God smiles, "Well... that's the thing. You must learn the answer all on your own. I cannot simply give you the answer of what will save Maximilian. That is a discovery you guys must find on your own. I will give you a little riddle though of what may help him. I want you to think about it once I teleport you back to your house. What have 8 letters, 3 words, but 1 meaning?"
Max thought for a moment then God added, "Good luck!" Then teleported them back to her house.

Kat gasp as they were back at her house. She look at max "I don't understand 8 letters 3 words? I don't get it"

He rubbed the back of his head and shrugged, "You got me, I have no flipping clue... I'm sure we will figure it out!"

"I hope so" kat sigh sat on the chair looking hopeless with all of this. Trying to save him the only man she care for and feel safe with. She has no hope in figuring out this riddle at all but want to so bad to save max.