~Save Me~ (Serpentine and Azumari)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiah stared down at Alastor, watching as he laid back onto her bed. She didn't really have anything to say...she was shocked. Finally, Aiah moved a little closer to Alastor and put a hand on his head, gently stroking his hair. "Get some rest, Alastor..." she said softly, looking over his face.

@Azumari

Alastor opened his eyes looking up at her "Are you going to be mad if I don't? Maybe I'll rest after I get a kiss" he smiled closing his eyes.

Aiah blushed a dark scarlet and a noise escaped her throat. She bit her lip and furrowed her brow slightly. Then, ignoring her heart banging against her chest, Aiah closed her eyes and leaned forward, placing her lips gently on Alastor's.

@Azumari

Alastor combed his hand through her hair kissing her gently "Alright I'll sleep for a while"

Aiah felt as Alastor combed his hand through her hair, making her heart beat. Then, she slowly pulled away and looked down at him. When he told her that he would get some sleep, Aiah smiled, and laid next to him, continuing to gently stroke his hair. "Don't worry, I'll wake you in half an hour." she said quietly, her smile softening.

@Azumari

Alastor nodded then closes his eyes slowly falling asleep next to her. He breathed lightly staying quiet.

Aiah smiled to herself when she heard Alastor's light breathing. She slowly pulled her hand away from his head so that she wouldn't wake him and turned to look at the ceiling, letting her thoughts roam aimlessly. After a while of pondering things, Aiah turned to look out her window, seeing that around thirty minutes had passed by, but waited a few more minutes before turning back to Alastor. She lifted a hand and placed it on the side of his face gently. "You can wake up now, Alastor." she said softly.

@Azumari

Alastor woke up slowly looking over at her then closes his eyes "Thank you...." he smiled relaxing.

Aiah giggled a bit and slowly drew her hand away. "You're welcome." she said, smiling down at him. Then, she had to put a hand over her mouth as a yawn came over her. Watching Alastor sleep had made her quite tired herself, but she didn't mind since it made him feel more rested.

@Azumari

Alastor sat up slowly pulling her over to his arms holding her gently. "Time for you to sleep now Princess" he looked down at her.

Aiah felt as she was pulled into Alastor's arms, blushing slightly. "O-Oh, alright. Thank you Alastor." she said quietly, pressing her head against his chest. "You're sure you don't mind me sleeping like this?" she asked shyly, feeling her eyes start slowly drooping shut with fatigue.

@Azumari

"I don't mind princess sleep well..." Alastor whispered softly rubbing her back gently closing his eyes gently.

Aiah made a noise of agreement as her eyes finally drooped closed, the sound of Alastor's heartbeat and being rubbed on the back lulling her to sleep. It wasn't long before she started to dream...and soon those dreams started slowly taking a turn for the worst. Knives and hooded figures penetrated her usual sweet dreams, causing her to tense in her sleep, her heart beat quickening.

@Azumari

Alastor sat up a bit looking down at her as she slept. He kisses her head gently as he felt the tense and rubs her back more pulling the blanket on her.

As Aiah slept, she felt warmth cover her body as they blanket was pulled over her. The nightmares seemed to be calm for a moment, allowing her to relax. Then, in her dream, a dagger came flying straight at her face, waking her up before it made contact with her. Aiah shivered against Alastor as her eyes flew open, heart beat leaping again.

@Azumari

Alastor looked at worried as she started to shiver. "Are you okay princess? You're having nightmares aren't you?" he rubs her cheek gently.

Aiah listened to Alastor's voice, finding it a little calming. "Y-Yes, I am. I'm sorry...I'll try going back to sleep..." she said quietly, lifting her head to look at him as he rubbed her cheek.

@Azumari

He smiled softly kissing her lips gently "Don't be sorry princess you're too cute for me to get mad at" he teased poking her nose.

Aiah's heart thumped when Alastor kissed her and she hesitated before slowly kissing back. As she drew away, she listened as Alastor teased her and poked her nose. Aiah couldn't help but smile as she turned her head away, laying against him again. "Thank you Alastor, once again..." she said softly. She gave a big yawn and started to close her eyes. Surprisingly, she felt even safer than the first time she fell asleep. Now Aiah was able to fall asleep without any troubles.

@Azumari

He chuckled softly leaning back on the bed frame chuckling softly. "Your father is going to kill me after he finds out that I've been kissing you" he whispered looking up at the ceiling closing his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.