Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait for me!" Shadow yelled after her. She stuffs her map and timetable in her bag and stared down at the drop. Desdemona was running along the ground as if there was no jump whatsoever. She cringed, but she plummeted off the window, managing to safely land in a bush. As quick as she could, she limped after her teacher.

She saw somebody jump out of a window and went wide eyed, running after them as she stood where the broken window now remains. She stood there, blinking a few times as she saw the person limp off after someone and called out "Hey, are you okay!?!?!"

Lyall was suddenly broken out of his train of thought, and quickly said. "Kimberly, did I just hear them jump out of a window?" One of his eyebrows raised slowly.

"Heh, well, Desi sure loves a proper exit." She explained to Lyall after watching Desdemona fly through a window and land gracefully on her feet once she hit the ground. "Okay, let's get you to class Lyall." She brushed off all the craziness and began walking away with him, guiding him in the right direction gently. "See ya Sable!" She said quickly so that she could away from yet another scolding.

Quickly collecting himself, Lyall followed, and thought to himself, "If I'm going to go insane here, I doubt it will take long." As they walked, Lyall was listening closely, putting the sound of Kimberly's shoes hitting the floor to memory. His thoughts would soon turn to Desdomona's talk of sparring, and his own experiences while training with swords, spears, and axes. He thought of his claws and teeth, of those runes beneath his eyes. He remembered an old friend, who had left for a while before Lyall started to change, Lyalls friend was to be told that Lyall was slain between the fangs of a wolf, for telling a paladin in training that their friend is a demon, would be worse than saying that they perished.

Kimberly walked away from the craziness with Lyall, once again wandering the halls until they made it to his class. She had already failed to get him to his first one, come hell or high water she was going to get him to this one. She noticed the silence between them and took it as an opportunity to ask him how he was feeling about the news he had just received. "So, are you just going to leave it at that?" She asked, "Or are you going to keep trying?" She was truly curious to know the answer, but she had hoped it would be that he wasn't going to give up hope. "I mean, Sable knows a lot, but she can't be right about everything." Kimberly stated, trying to lift his spirits even a little, and also praying that Sable wasn't in range to hear her say that.

Turning around she saw a white haired girl gasping at her. Shadow's cheeks flushed red as she ignored her new cuts and ran to the classroom so no-one else would see her. She went into the classroom and scanned for an empty seat. She sat down and looked up at Desdemona
@wolfs rain

Desdemona after reaching the building had went to locker room to change. When she came out she was wearing a traditional karate GI. She looked at shadow. "I'll training you so. Let's begin. Show me your powers."

She released a sudden fiery blast which she struggled to control, swerving around to avoid hitting Desdemona. Puffed she added, "and this,"
Tendrils of black mist seeped towards a rat outside the classroom. Concentrating very hard, finally the rat stopped moving and trotted inside. It purposely walked into an empty trap Shadow had put down

She sighed, watching the person run off as she turned back away from the window. She walked to class, seeing the exact same girl she saw earlier as she went wide eyed and blushed a little when she then saw the only open seat was right next to her.

"Let's start with the fire considering you have a lot harder time controlling it. Oh yes don't worry about hitting me with the fire it Wont do any thing to me."

Liara watched in wonder as this was going on, her moon pendant glowing only slightly as she used her hand to cover it.

Lyall, not turning his head said "If I stop looking further into my condition now, I won't have anything else to fear until it comes." Whatever it is, I'm going to have to take it. His expression was grim, but he spoke clearly. "If Hephaestos could become the craftsman of the gods while the Zeus and Hera themselves wanted him dead, then I can make it though this."

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" A sophomore girl screamed, yelling all down the hallway. She had fallen asleep during orientation and slept all through first period, missing it completely. Her messy purple hair was flowing behind her as she put her season of track to good use, sprinting the hallways to find her classroom. She looked human-ish, but had bluey-adolescent eyes that had designs in them and her skin was scarlet-tinted.
She ran into random room after random room, until she reached a room that looked like it was right, and she entered breathing heavily.
"I'm sorry I'm late." She said. "My name is Morgan."

Kimberly's face lit up at Lyall's response. She found herself smiling more at a blind man than anyone she knew that could see her clearly. "You're absolutely right! I know you can figure it out, and I will be here to help." She said to him reassuringly. "Going to class almost seems irrelevant now." She added, almost thinking aloud.

Lyall, once again hearing the mention of class, said. "Say... How close are we to class?" He said as he turned his head, one eyebrow raised, no longer showing signs of his original timid demeanor.

"We're almost there now, just around this corner." Kimberly told him as she continued walking alongside him. "This isn't my class, but I won't tell if you don't." She said with a small chuckle.

sable watched as the others walked away, or jumped out a window. she sighed and leaned against the window cill. she only had a few classes and they weren't until much later in the day. she had planed on following Kimberley around to her classes, but that clearly was no longer an option. "she always has to go round and make friends doesn't she?" she thought glumly. sable herself wasn't a very social person. most people were but off by her cold demeanor. for the most part she didn't care, she was used to being alone. but sometimes the loneliness was to much for her, mostly when her own personal demon began to steer. sable sighed one last time before she stood up strait and began to walk down the hall. she was just about to turn the corner when she was nearly knocked down by someone slamming into her. she growled softly and said in annoyance " watch where your going you seth'lin,"

Noble ran into the school, his orange hair flung loosely around his face, not even a brush has went through it but his large fingers. His neon green eyes look desperately for that one person, his happier attitude constricting with her cold demeanor. He of course was a Junior, a cheerful one who was in love with kittens, his new kitten named Ginger slept in the pocket of his blazer. He reared the corner to find her, he plops a cherry red lollipop in his mouth before pouncing on the demon. "Sable! I've missed you so much!" He whines which looks pretty odd from how tall he was and the rough scar that goes over one of his green eyes that causes the pupil to turn a pale gray.

Shadow enjoyed the rest of the lesson, improving her fire skills and could now aim at things away by a few metres. Proudly she strutted out of the classroom

Status
Not open for further replies.