Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the girl responded kindly, Carter was suprised. He had a huge grin on his face as he walked into his demonic combat class room. Althoughn calling this room a classroom was a bit of an understatement. it was more like an indoor colliseum. The room itself was larger than it should've been. Carter suspected magic at play. There were rows upon rows of seats surrounding the center. In the center stood a flat terrain with weapons on the side and a floor made of a stone like material. There were entrances on the side too. There were no other students here yet so Carter went down to the pit and drew a spear from one of the weapons racks. He then took off his hoodie and draped on the side of the pit wall. He did flips and kicks and twirled the spear in his hands while waiting for his classmates to arrive. This was going to be fun.

Lyall returned to Kimberly, and followed her into his next classroom. He could hear the movement of many people, and he said quietly to Kimberly.
"...Where's an empty seat?"

sable glanced at nobles hand before answering, "actually noble i had mine changed a week before school started. I'm only taking three classes this year and there all in the afternoon. i'm only taking the courses i actually need this year." she looked down at the floor then turned away from him, and looked at liara. "you'll be fine from here yes?" she asked in as kind of a voice as she could. she really wasn't a kind sort person, she was more harsh and aloof than most people. thats why she had very little friends and the ones she had were either as harsh as her, or just plain crazy.

(ok it occurred to me that i really didn't describe sable very well, other then she has purple eyes and short black hair. for some reason the picture i have of her wont load, so im just going to give a brief description of her here. sables isn't actually a demon, but an elf who has an ancient wolf demon caged within her. she's about 5'10, 140 pounds. she looks to be about 18 but she's actually a lot older than that (in the hundreds... but mind you elves age slowly and mature just as slow.). the only reason she's at school is to learn how to better manage her demon who tries to influence her life in a not so good way (it likes to whisper to her.) she's very pale with short cut black hair. her eyes are a deep royal purple, but when her demon wakes there a burning amber. she has a scar that run straight down her right eye, and a scar on her back that starts from her right shoulder to her left hip. her ears are pointed and about 3 1/2 inches long and pierced. she usually wears dark jeans, black tank tops, a black woodie and boots. she normally has a very harsh sort of attitude, but when it come to people she cares about, or things she's interested in she's actually friendly. the one thing she can't stand are rude people, so watch out for that lol. and thats pretty much sable. :D heres her demon: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130619223817/mythology/images/f/ff/Fenrir-2.jpg)

As Carter was fighting he lost track of time and students were beginning to flow in. So Carter quickly put the spear back on the rack and grabbed his hoodie and ran to his seat. Before he could make it to his seat. He was tripped by a giant man wwho was at least 3 times Carters size. The man said something like "watch where you're going" and began laughing. As soon as he did everyone in the room went dead silent. Obviously the man was a first year student because no one else would dare do that to a demon of his stature. Unless they had a death wish. Carter looked at the man. "I'm going to say this very slowly so that your tiny miniscule brain can comprehend this. I understand you're a first year, so I won't kill you just yet but if this incident ever happens again. I will turn you into a pile of blood and ripped apart flesh. Do not test me. You will die." The man was in shock. He was completely frozen. Carter moved toward a seat in the back of the room and slipped on his hoodie and hood over top his head. He looked towards the center of the ring. Waiting for his instructor to enter the class.

Desdemona looked at her watch. "Dammit I'm late." She began sprinting out of the building. She transformed into her demon form for more speed. She was a flaming fox. She reached the combat class and bursted through the door.

Carter was looking around slowly studying some of his classmates when a girl bursted through one of the entrances. He looked at her quizaccly wondering if this was to be his instructor. He gave a sigh and turned back around. Already wanting this class to be over. Especially since everyone probably already hated him.

"Eh, sorry we're late teach." Kimberly announced as they stepped into the room, not wanting Lyall to get into trouble. Once the teacher saw his condition, however, Lyall getting scolding was near impossible. "There's one over here." She stated as she lead him to a seat. The classroom was pretty much full at this point, since everyone else had arrived on time and already claimed their seats. "I hate to sound like your mother, but would you like me to stay with you? Or I can come back?" She whispered to him, as to not interrupt the teacher.

((Sorry I didn't reply sooner all, I've been so busy today. @_@ ))

Desdemona transformed back into her human form. "Hello everyone. I'm am your combat instructor. My name is Desdemona." She scanned the class. "Well begin with a little sparring so I can see where your at. You have 30 seconds to pick your opponent."

Saki

There is many reasons why one would be late to class, and falling asleep was one of them, however doing so while walking toward the school building was slightly more unusual.
However for Saki, this happened quite often, mostly because she would do pointless, random things at home until late at night, and fall asleep. In any case, this academy was huge, certainly bigger then needed. However since it was an exclusive private school, some showing off was necessary.
Saki decided not to board at the school, and use far more complicated and unnecessary measures to transport herself to school from home, however at home she had all of her stuff and she had no intention of leaving it behind. In any case she was now making her way to the classroom, being late is better then not showing up at all.
After calmly strolling through the now mostly empty hallways, she reached the classroom she was assigned to, honestly for her "combat class" sounded like a complete waste of time, who would they fight at this time and age? Its been almost 100 years since the last great conflict.
But alas, she was not to question her schedule, though honestly being late on her first day was sorts of sloppy of her, she should pay more mind to her image, she doesn't want to appear too lazy... Despite totally being so.
When she reached the classroom, the door was conveniently... destroyed, she merely peeked in, before walking inside, turning towards the teacher and bowing in apology.
"I'm sorry to be late, I fell asleep."
She then wanted to head towards her seat, but noticed that everyone is getting up anyway. She turned back to the teacher and tilted her head, wondering what the heck is everyone doing.

sable glanced at nobles hand before answering, "actually noble i had mine changed a week before school started. I'm only taking three classes this year and there all in the afternoon. i'm only taking the courses i actually need this year." she looked down at the floor then turned away from him, and looked at liara. "you'll be fine from here yes?" she asked in as kind of a voice as she could. she really wasn't a kind sort person, she was more harsh and aloof than most people. thats why she had very little friends and the ones she had were either as harsh as her, or just plain crazy.
(ok it occurred to me that i really didn't describe sable very well, other then she has purple eyes and short black hair. for some reason the picture i have of her wont load, so im just going to give a brief description of her here. sables isn't actually a demon, but an elf who has an ancient wolf demon caged within her. she's about 5'10, 140 pounds. she looks to be about 18 but she's actually a lot older than that (in the hundreds... but mind you elves age slowly and mature just as slow.). the only reason she's at school is to learn how to better manage her demon who tries to influence her life in a not so good way (it likes to whisper to her.) she's very pale with short cut black hair. her eyes are a deep royal purple, but when her demon wakes there a burning amber. she has a scar that run straight down her right eye, and a scar on her back that starts from her right shoulder to her left hip. her ears are pointed and about 3 1/2 inches long and pierced. she usually wears dark jeans, black tank tops, a black woodie and boots. she normally has a very harsh sort of attitude, but when it come to people she cares about, or things she's interested in she's actually friendly. the one thing she can't stand are rude people, so watch out for that lol. and thats pretty much sable. :D heres her demon: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130619223817/mythology/images/f/ff/Fenrir-2.jpg)
She nods, smiling a bit as she ran a hand through her hair. She then checked the time and realized she was late for her next class. "Crap, i gotta go. It was nice to meet you!" she said, waving before she ran off to her combat class. "S-Sorry im late Ms. Desdemona!" she said as she burst in through the door.

Lyall looked over to Kimberly and said, quietly, "Depends on whether or not you want to, my next class is combat, and I think I know where to find it, I'll just head back down where we were, jump out of the window, then go straight ahead." Lyall came close to chuckling when mentioning the idea of jumping out of the window to get to class.

Mackenzie walked into Saphir Academy nervous of how she would cope. She had never been this far away from her parents and she had started later in the school year when all the kids had probably made friends all ready. Mackenzie looked at the time and looked down at her schedule to see that she had Combat next. She quickly found her way around the school to Combat and walked in. She could see the headmistress talking and when Mackenzie walked in, she stopped and all heads turned to her. Mackenzie froze on the spot.

((Like everyone is going to combat class. LOL!))

Kimberly couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Okay, okay, point taken. I'll be waiting outside the door when you get done, but eventually I have to go to my own classes too." She teased him before stealthily making her exit. Once out in the hall, Kimberly decided to just hang out there since class was about half way over anyway. She leaned against the wall next to the door and pulled out her cell phone to help pass the time. The halls were empty and silent other than the occasional student going to the bathroom. Kimberly heaved a sigh of boredom as she went through her phone. Nothing good here. She thought.

So far there had been no friendly classmates, no-one offered to help her or even talk to her. Silently, she left the classroom without being noticed. She sat down in the corridor and played with her watch. Bored to death, Shadow used her stopwatch to have fun, trying to get the milliseconds 00. She saw Kimberly nearby, using her phone. "I wish I had a phone," Shadow muttered to herself

Carter stood up from his seat and looked around for someone who seemed like they actually wanted to fight him. But as soon as he stood up everyone dispersed from the nearby area. Of course, after his stunt earlier. No one would want to fight him and besides, even if they did, chances are he'd lose control of himself and end up killing them. He was too dangerous and despite how calm he kept himself he knew that the beast was inside of him. Waiting for it's next chance to break free and kill everyone in it's path. Carter sighed and then looked at the grouund and sat back down. Damn, he was a loser.

there were quite a few people late today. Maybe once of them would be oblvivious to who he was and fight him. Although, he didn't really want anyone to get hurt.

Lyall's class was soon over, and he headed out of the room, following the sound of his peers' footsteps. He stood still for a moment, then started to make his way towards combat class. He passed where he was 90% sure Kimberly was standing, and said. "Hello again, you can head to where you need to go if you want, I'm pretty sure I got this." He walked towards the Combat class, taking the route he mentioned earlier which included tumbling out of the window. He walked in, sat down, took a inkwell of red ink from his bag. He set it down, put a small paintbrush into it, then drew a red line down his face, another across his brow, finally, he rolled his sleeves up, took off his gloves, and drew a line on each arm, from the back of the hand to the shoulder. One of his hands had a burn scar on the palm, from an accident he had trying to forge a spear-shaft. He said a few words quietly to himself, with his head lowered. "Vren dosdr lok...Vred kull nirr drouk."

He looked up "Would anyone here like to spar?"

Still standing in the hall, Kimberly heard the familiar sound of footsteps and even someone talking. Before Kimberly could even open her mouth to speak to the stranger, class had ended and Lyall was making his way over to Kimberly to inform her he wanted to go on his own. "Well, if you're sure. But if you need me again don't hesitate to ask." She offered kindly and then he was off to his combat class. Kimberly worried a little, but assumed he would be okay. She wondered if maybe she should look into getting him a person guide or something, but shrugged it off for the time being. It was time for the next class and if Kimberly remembered correctly, this was her power management class. Normally she would ditch class, but seeing how she had already missed two and she was already slacking in that department, she decided she would go. Power management meant all sorts of things depending on the type of species, to Kimberly it meant working on her succubus abilities, which was easier practicing out of the classroom in her opinion. No one liked being under the spell of a succubus, so not a lot of people were willing to volunteer. Still, she went anyway and even made it on time for once. She took a seat and slumped back into her chair, foot resting against the desk waiting for class to begin.

Shadow silently trodden into the classroom, her eyes dulling as she sat in the corner of the Power Management classroom. Earlier she had been enthusiastic about this topic, excited, but now she had almost no-one to talk to, and also she was far away from water. Being part Rusalka, a Russian/Slavic water nymph/demon, she desperately needed to be close to a source of water, or else she would start having serious problems

Saki

Simply standing by as people picked their partners, Saki intended to play on the odd number card, hoping there'd be nobody to partner with. However there was this one guy everyone seemed to avoid for whatever reason, and that seemed interesting enough.
She slowly walked up to him, tilting her head as she asked.
"Hey, what's up with you? Unusual to see everyone just steering clear."
As she said that she looked around, as people were giving her various looks, some of them looked like they thought she is insane or something.

Kimberly noticed the girl walk into the classroom and take her seat and realized she was the one who had been wandering the halls earlier. Seeing this as an opportunity to find out what the girl had said, Kimberly quickly moved to a seat closer to the student. "Hey, I noticed you in the hall earlier. Did you say something to me?" She asked curiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.