Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi Desdomona," Shadow said nervously. She turned back to Kimberly and Lyall saying, "My name's Shadow. Whats yours?"

"Heh, well, you caused some headaches yourself..." Kimberly mumbled to herself after Desdemona's comment. Kimberly snapped herself away from her memories as Shadow introduced herself to the group. "I'm Kimberly, and this is my second year at Saphir Academy." She presented herself proudly, as if it was much of an achievement. Normal kids usually attended only one high school, but Kimberly had seen many. It wasn't just that Saphir Academy was a hard school to get kicked out of, but Kimberly also felt the closest thing she could to normal while attending. "And this is Lyall." She added, remembering that she was still holding onto his arm.

Lyall turned his head towards where he last heard Desdomona's voice. "You... said you were a senior here, would you by any chance have seen a demon become blind from... whatever is happening to me?" Lyall's voice had a bit of a worrying tone to it, and his ink-black eyes widened slightly.

Desdemona looked at the demon and then sighed. "I'm sorry lyall, but I have no idea why your blind. That would be a question for Dr. Crabbe. My powers are more combat based. I have slight demon physiology knowledge but not enough." She turned her attention back to kimberly. "Trust me my freshmen year, I was in more fights than you would think."

Kimberly couldn't help but feel bad when Desdemona had little to offer Lyall on why he was the way he was. "If you'd like, Lyall, I can take you to Dr. Crabbe after school." She offered, hoping it would comfort him. Desdemona spoke up again, this time in Kimberly's direction, announcing her past rebellion. "Aw Desi, I didn't know you had it in ya." Kimberly was referring to the fact that Desdemona had been nothing but a good student, and even president in all the time she had known her. "We should spar sometime." She suggested with a grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you want to we can, but I didn't earn the nickname queen of combat for nothing." She grinned as she looked at her cellphone. 'We should be getting to class" she began to walk away. "Hey Kimmy can you hold me a seat at lunch."

Shadow stared down at her timetable. Combat? She wasn't exactly great at controlling her fire. She stared down at her hands in anger. "Where's the class for... Combat?" she asked, pretending she only just found it. She liked to keep her history and powers quiet. The corridor was slowly emptying, only a few people remained. She'd better hurry

Desdemona looked out the window and pointed to a building off in a distance. "That would be it over there. We have to keep it away from the main school for safety reasons." She looked back at the others. "I'm also the an instructor over there."

Sable was walking down the main corridor of the school looking around as if she had lost something. her deep purple eyes scanning the room with intense care as to not miss her quarry. she rounded the corner leading down a smaller hall and came upon a small group of students. sable sniffed slightly as she approached them. she could smell a mixture of fire and slight fear from one of the students, and deep unadulterated darkness from the other. she recognized one of the older students as Desdemona of her year, whom she never really cared for her, and the other... "Kimberley!" she growled as she reached the group. she looked at the two new comers with a calmer look. "forgive me for interrupting." then turned back to Kimberley. "where have you been?! I waited for you, but of course you were late as usual! by the creators I even set your bleeding alarm clock for you to make sure you wouldn't be late!" she gave Kimberley a scathing look. " i swear you are absolutely intolerable sometimes...." she said as she flicked the end of Kimberly nose lightly.

Lyall heard this quite clearly and said "Oh dear... I'm afraid there is a misunderstanding. It was my requirement for assistance that stalled Kimberly..." Lyall's eyes were showing a sad expression, and both hands were on the top of his cane. His stature was that of something small and timid, and he spoke quickly.

distracted from Kimberley a moment, Sable glanced over to this timid creature. the darkness in his eyes was unmistakable and it causes a chill to run down her spin. "how did this happen to you?" she said softly, her full attention now onto him.

A young woman walks into the school, her snow white hair flowing behind her at the shoulder length she was used to wearing it as and the sound of her black boots clunking against the ground. Her name was Liara, daughter of the demon lord Eregon and the angel messenger Aurora, making her a nephilim. She was rare for her kind, since nephilim have been all but exterminated before she was even born. Now, she lives freely among the others, able to attend school as well. She sighed, her electric blue eyes looking around as the shy girl looked around for her class.

OOC:
Nephilim form : http://images4.alphacoders.com/235/235648.jpg

Human form: http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/detail/20120518/dress red eyes elves game cg white hair maikaze no melt anime girls 2560x1600 wallpaper_www.wall321.com_61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyall, still completely unmoved from the position he was in, except for a small shudder. "I was hoping to find that out myself when I came here." Lyalls words were not as quick and timid, but slightly slower, now being worried that nobody may have the answers he is looking for. "I was told that Dr. Crabbe may know..."

"im afraid you are mistaken." sable said as pity filled her eyes. "what has happened to you is extremely rare. i have only seen it once...." she said as she ran her long slender fingers threw her short cut black hair as the memory flashed before her. she looked away from him and sighed deeply. " it is... hard... and it will only get worse." she looked back to him. " im sorry."

Lyall's eyes widened, and he placed a hand on his head. "Well, that's... terrifying." His faced slowly changed from one of dread to one of deep thought. He said, quietly. "I will take whatever this pitch black curse sends upon me." His posture straightened, and a small smile, revealing pointed sharp teeth, formed on his face.

((Wow, I got way left behind while I was at work. ^^;))

"Of course, anything for our president." She teased Desdemona again, but come lunch time there would be an empty seat for her as well as the rest of Kimberly's friends. Kimberly jumped upon hearing her name, and then suddenly there was an angry Sable scolding her. Just as she was going to defend herself, Lyall jumped to her aid explaining to Sable that she had been helping him all this time. She was relieved that she was off the hook and now Sable was paying more attention to Lyall instead of her. She listened intently as they talked about his situation, and she even showed a flash of sadness when he was told it was only going to get worse. "I'm sorry Lyall.." She breathed out sympathetically.

sable nodded as a slight smile touched her lips. then she turned to look at Kimberley. "don't think i forgot you Missy." she said in a scolding tone. "you may have been helping him, but you were still late to orientation." she said as she folded her arms and frowned.

Kimberly's entire body tensed once more when Sable's attention was reverted back to her. She grinned sheepishly. "They invented the snooze button for a reason." She joked, but she knew she was going to hear an ear full about it soon after. "Hey, aren't we late for class? Better get going." She attempted a diversion.

Lyall turned towards Kimberly, and nodded his head once. He attempted to look calm, but his slow breathing could be heard. He quickly said "I'm not worried..." But it seemed he was more talking to himself. He no longer stood motionless, and he would rub his head or eyes. The tips of his fingers on his free hand would poke the end of his thumb.

Desdemona looked at her watch. "Well first periods over, so make sure your not late for the next class." She opened the window. "Well I'm off to the combats class," she jumped out the window and landed on her feet and began sprinting towards the other building.

Status
Not open for further replies.