Saphir Academy For The Demonically Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desdemona went to the locker room and changed after the lesson. After changinging she left and jogged her way back to the main building. She made her way to the the student council room and and closed the door behind her. Of course like usual there were a stack papers on her desk.

What was next... Maths. Oh. That was a sudden change. She recovered from her scratches and managed to find the class room and quickly sat down

Elsewhere, Liara had slipped out and started to wander the path outside of the academy. She sighed, soon getting knocked over by a group of demons as she fell to the ground with a squeak. "Hey, Nephilim, your kind ain't allowed here!" one of the demons said, throwing a punch to her stomach as she cried out in pain.

sable forcefully re moved the loud orange haired loon off of her. "noble. how many times must i tell you. No. Hugs." she crossed her arms and examined him. "you've gotten taller." she stated. she was just about to ask him how his summer was when a cry of pain reached her sharp ears. she swiftly wiped round and took off. within seconds she was outside. she heard the sounds of fighting and made her way towards them. she soon reached a group of demons beating upon a young girl. sable snarled at the sight. her eyes glowed as she muttered a soft phrase in a strange dialect. instantly the group of assailants rouse into the air and floated about. "what in the dread wolfs name are you doing?" she asked the floating thugs. " taking care of that filthy Nephilim!" one shouted. sable raised an eye brow as she looked at the girl. "oh really?" she said stared at her for a moment then turned back to the thugs. "touch her again and ill flay you alive." sables eyes clouded over, changing from her usual deep purple to burning amber. with a flick of her hand she sent the group flying off across the court yard. sable then turned back to the girl, her eyes slowing changing back. "are you ok da'len?" she asked as she extended her hand to the girl.

Lyall's head shot up. He froze like a statue. "I heard something... And it would be highest priority that I investigate." There was an urgency in his voice, his hands twitched, and he spoke voicelessly, like a loud whisper. He started to walk in the direction from where he heard the noise, his hand grazing the wall for corners. He listened once more for a moment. "Oh... never mind, someone else is taking care of that." His voice returned to the calm state it was in before, and he started walking back to Kimberly.

Noble sheepishly scratches the back of his head, blushing at the compliment since he was quite short around freshman and sophomore year. He was going to reply but Sable ran with the quickness into the fight that he could finally clearly hear right now. He sighs, petting the orange kitty in his pocket before opening and jumping out the window, preceding to land like a cat on his paws. Running over, he sees the Sable and the throwing of the thugs, he runs over not really worried but looking over to the girl for a split second. "Sable, are you okay? Come down, lets take the girl to the nurse's office" tilting his head,slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
She curled up into a ball, a pair of black and white wings flaring out to protect her body as she felt the thugs leave. She then perked up, her eyes going to see a girl above her holding out her hand as she reached out a hand to take it. "Y-Yes, i-im okay..." she stuttered, though there was a cut on her cheek and a few bruises forming on her arms.

sable help her to her feet, then glanced at noble as he mentioned taking her to a nurse. she turned back at the girl, examining her wounds. "no need" she said softly as she lightly brushed her finger tips against the girls cheek. a soft ripple of light pasted between her fingers and the girls skin, illuminating her features for a moment. within seconds the cut and what other bruises she had received were healed. she looked the girl over once more and muttered "Ma halam, that should do it." she then turned to noble. "you forget my dear friend, i am the schools second most gifted magic wielder. there is no need for a nurse." she said as she smirked playfully at him. turning back to the girl, sable was just about to ask her what had happened when she took notice of the girls wings. " by the creators... there magnificent." she said in awe, her eyes glowing slightly as she looked at them.

|Noble chuckles with a soft intent, a habit, he reaches to scratch the back of his head before remembering the present that he got her. Grabbing the kitten in his blazer, the green eyes peer at Sable curiously as Noble drops it into her hands. He plops another sucker inside his mouth before petting the little one and looking back at her. "Happy belated birthday, I know I wasn't able to be there because my trip to Japan, but I got you a cat", he smiles cheerfully at her.|

Carter stood on top of the grand and beautiful Saphir academy. His shoulder length blonde hair flowing in the wind. He didn't know why, but he always let the long scar that ran down his body show. He was wearing no shirt, just a red unzipped hoodie and black military pants. He took a long drag of his cigarette and buried it beneath his combat boots. He then checked his watch and did a front flip off of the building. He landed silently on the ground below and looked up at the large doors to Saphir Academy. He was a third year student, so the ceremonious speech the headmistress gave at the beginning was of no importance to him. He acknowledged his lack of punctuality and walked through the main entrance, paying no attention to the keepers placed on the outside. He pulled his hood over his hair and walked through the hallways navigating towards his classroom. He silently prayed that no one would approach him, he cursed everyone he interacted with. Everyone he'd ever cared for had died. He had decided long ago that it was better to be alone. As he was walking, he bumped into a girl. "Damnit" he cursed under his breath.

-anime-guy2-1.jpg

(Attached file is my demonic form)

Attachments

• artix_13.jpg
    artix_13.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Lyall and Kimberly had almost made it to his classroom when suddenly, he heard a noise and was already racing off towards it, well, as fast as a blind man could. Kimberly was shocked at his sudden outburst, but admired his passion to quickly investigate. Kimberly was running after him when someone bumped into her. "Hey, watch it!" She blurted out without thinking. After shaking it off she looked up to see a fellow student, and one she recognized. "Oh, I've seen you around. You're the loner that no one talks to. I'm pretty sure people are scared of you." Kimberly said before remembering her previous goal. Just as she was about to run off once more, she saw Lyall walking back to her. "Did you find out what it was?" She asked curiously.

sable help her to her feet, then glanced at noble as he mentioned taking her to a nurse. she turned back at the girl, examining her wounds. "no need" she said softly as she lightly brushed her finger tips against the girls cheek. a soft ripple of light pasted between her fingers and the girls skin, illuminating her features for a moment. within seconds the cut and what other bruises she had received were healed. she looked the girl over once more and muttered "Ma halam, that should do it." she then turned to noble. "you forget my dear friend, i am the schools second most gifted magic wielder. there is no need for a nurse." she said as she smirked playfully at him. turning back to the girl, sable was just about to ask her what had happened when she took notice of the girls wings. " by the creators... there magnificent." she said in awe, her eyes glowing slightly as she looked at them.

she felt the light touch to her cheek as she froze up, feeling her wounds start to heal and the skin where the cut is start to almost fuse back together. When it was fully healed, she ran a hand along her cheek, smiling a bit as she felt no blood. "T-Thank you, thank you so much!" she said, bowing a bit to the girl who had just healed her. When she mentioned her wings, she was quick to put them away, them becoming tattoos on her back as she blushed in embarrassment. "Uh, thank you, its a family thing.." she mumbled. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Liara." she said, holding out a hand to the girl.

Lyall, walking back to her general direction said; "I heard the sounds of violence, but it was swiftly taken care of, and I doubt It will happen again." He switched his attention to the person now between him and Kimberly, Lyall nearly bumped into him, but Lyall's cane tapped his foot, allowing Lyall to navigate around him. He looked almost at the stranger's head and quickly said "Hello sir."

Carter was a little surprised that she was so up front. I mean, sure he knew people were scared of him but still.
"Sorry." he kept walking and before he could stop himself he looked over his shoulder and shouted "My name's Carter and people should be scared of me. Although, fear is something I envy from all of you. As I have never felt the emotion and I am not quite sure I am capable of it. Have a nice day, Kimberly." He enunciated her name to show that, although he had never talked to her or really anyone else. He still took the time to know her name. Not knowing someone's name was a sign of disrespect in his eyes.

Carter kept walking. Not expecting a reply. Just insults because that's how everyone treated him. He was a freak by birthright. His demonic race, the Drackali's, were some of the most feared and rare demons in existence. Most of them didn't even go to school. They just killed for their entire lifespan. Most of them didn't even have a human form. Even among his own race, he didn't fit in. He was a freak no matter where he went. He pulled his schedule out of his jacket pocket and looked it over. His first class was demonic combat. he decided he'd go there. After all, it might be interesting to see some of his other classmates skills. Especially the first years.

Last edited:
sable looked down at the kitten that noble had placed in her hands. she stared down into its large green eyes and smiled. it took all her self restraint not to aw at the cute little fuzz ball. but sable had and image to maintain so she simply smiled. " thank you noble, this is a generous gift." she said softly as she pet it. she looked up when she felt the faint shift of magic as Liara retracted her wings. "hm. fascinating.... those seth'lins said you were a Nephilim, i have not met one of your kind before. I am sable, its a pleasure to meet you Liara." she said as she to bowed slightly.

She nods, twirling a piece of her white hair around her finger when she spoke. "Yes, my kind is a bit rare...its not often you see an angel-demon hybrid alive and breathing after all those years ago..." she said, then frowning some as she remembered her family.

Desdemona had just finished all her paperwork. "I'm going to kill the next person who sets the garden on fire." She finished her cup of tea and exited the student council room.

|"I'm Noble, nice to meet you Liara.... No problem Sable, anyways, we have combat class together....I kinda got my schedule fixed to meet yours", he was always a blunt one, saying the truth since he was little, no matter how bad it was. His green orbs search around her face, before looking at his watch, they already missed first period but it was mostly likely introductions, nothing trivial. He grabs his neon book bag that somehow made it's way outside to meet him. He lets his hand stretch out, expecting Sable to grab it. They were childhood, and this type of gesture is what they always did when they were little.|

Kimberly hadn't really expected him to say much, so she was quite surprised when he opened up about his inability to feel fear. Even if he was walking away while doing so. "Uh thanks, Carter!" She replied to his farewell, although she wasn't really sure how to. "Well, today has been full of surprises." She said with a sigh. It was almost pointless to go to her own classes today if things were going to keep happening like this. But, it was a demon school after all, mishaps and weird encounters should come in the brochure. "So, violence huh? School fights on the first day, and so early too. Shame." She said to Lyall shaking her head with a halfhearted smile. "Now, let's finally get you to class."

Numbers swirled around in her head. She tried. She really did. But it made no sense, numbers, letters, shapes. Y =... She rapped her knuckles on the table. How does a letter have a number? She left the classroom disappointed in herself, her brain burnt out from the thinking. Ignoring a male neko attempting to talk to her, she managed to find her locker, and failed opening it. Bluntly stuffing her books on top of the locker, Shadow saw Kimberly walk by. She seemed nice enough. Checking the list once again she headed to... Power Physics. Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.