Salein High school for the supernatural.

(( sure ill play miltiple character's )) Eclipse smiled as he see's one of his friends pass by. " Hey shuan looky what i have. " He says as he pokes blaise in the side in a playfull way. " Ahh so you two are together or something. " Shuan says as he looks at them both. " I don't know it's up to her. " eclipse says to shuan. " So are we blaise? "

Looks at the other boy curiously, "I uh... i dont know... i mean i guess..." Looks down at Eclipse, squirming as he pokes her.

" Hmhmhm. " He chuckles as he kept walking down the hall to the movie room. " Hmmmmmm what to watch..... " How bout a horror movie? "

"eeeeh, i might squeeze you to death but sure." looks down at him, jostled as he chuckles

He picks out a fairly scary movie as he sat blaise down in a seat and grabbed some popcorn. " I'm pretty sure youll like this movie. " he said as he handed her some soda.

" not Squimish or anything just... Jumpy I guess." Takes the soda and sits where he placed her.

He sets the popcorn in between them as he sat down his tail comfterbly off to his side. " It's a good movie. I've seenit about a dozen times. "

"What is it?" Feels her tail free itself beside her and ears flick anxiously.

" It's called dawn of the dead one of my favorite zombie movies of all time. " He said as he looked at her with a smile and offerd her some popcorn.

Takes a few pieces and looks at the tv screen, eyes and ears intent on it. "Never heard of it,..."

" Really? Hmmm i think youll like it. " He said as he started the movie with a click of the romote.

Leans over on him as it starts to play. "We shall see. We shall seeeeee..."

He chuckles at her as he puts his left arm around her and pulls her close to him. " Yes we shall. " He said as he kissed her softly on the lips.

Caught by surprise she looks at him wideyed as they kiss. Feeling his warm lips against hers she smiles and kisses back gently.

He smiled as he pulled back just as the movie started.

Leans back against the couch and looks at the tv. "Uhhh eclipse?" Looks at him her face bright red.

" Yes? " he said as he looked at her. " What is it? "

Raises her hands and covers her face. Shaking her head no, "nothing, it's nothing."

" I can see you wan't to say something... so please say it. " He said as he looked her in the eyes giveing her the prefessionall puppy dog look.

"Y-you really think that way about me?" Looks back in his eyes with huge cat like eyes, blue as the sea.