Salein High school for the supernatural.

He smiles as he nodded" Yes i think you are beautifull you are great and the best thing ever. " He said as he looked at her. " Everything i say about this is true no lie at all. "

Grins and leans over, lays her head on his shoulder and smiles. "Good, I don't like lies about me."

He smiles back as he pats her on the head. " I do not lie. Only reason i will have to lie is if it's to spare somebodys feelings. " He then kissed her cheek softly as he turned his head towards the tv screen.

"W-well... That means you could still be lying." She says leaning into his kiss. "W-what do you like.... About me?

" i like you for who you are i like your personality your looks your humor and i love the way you fight. " He said as he put an arm around her. " I like everything about you. "

"E-even though I'm... I'm a cat and... And an experiment gone wrong." Rests a hand on his chest and looks up at him.

He looks down at her and brought her up closer to him as he pressed his lips to her's kissing her with a slight passion behind it.

"Hmmmm" she smiles and kisses back leaning into him slightly. Her face was hot and bright red.

He closed his eyes as he placed his hands over her hips not even careing the movie is on only thing that was on his mind was Blaise and Blaise only nothing else, he soon moved her over to his lap as he pulled her against his muscular body.

Feels his hands on her hips and him lifting her up onto his lap. Pressed against his muscular body she giggles a little as she kisses him again.

He smiles into the kiss as he pulls away. " Does that answer the rest of your questions? " he asked as he kept his hands on her hips.

"Hmmmm maaaaybe." She giggles and leans on him smiling.

He smiles. " So what do you wanna do now? " He asked as he nipped at her ear chuckleing.

Her ears flick back against her head. "Weeeeell I think the movies out.... I don't like sitting either." Pulls her tail out, "lets go somewheeeere."

" Tell me where you would like to go. " He said as he shut the movie off.

Bounces on his lap, "good question.... We could try tag again, you weren't very fair last time."

" Allright then lets go. " he said as he stood up picking Blaise up in his arms before setting her on his back getting on all fours and broke out into a full sprint to the dome.

Giggles and grabs onto his coat, "weeeeee!!"

((We should have multiple characters now, the don't like me etc etc.))

As they zoomed down the hallways he accedentialy runs into another new student. " OW! " he says as he skids to a stop looking back at the kid he just ran into. " Hey you ok? " eclipse asked as he looked at him. the new kid spoke and said " Yea im fine, your really fast! " He exclaimed as he got up and brushed himself off. " The names alex. " The new student said. " I'm eclipse and this is my girlfriend Blaise. And it's nice to meet you alex. " eclipse said as he set Blaise down on the ground so he could shake alex's hand.

Sets her feet down and flicks her tail semi annoyed behind her, "hi." Steps back from the boy and looks to Eclipse.