Salein High school for the supernatural.

He smiled as he opend the door so that she could walk through first. " Well i was thinking like maybe pizza? "

"hahah why is this sounding more like a date than a snack?" Gives him a mischevious grin and walks out. Pulls her familiar brown hood up and over her ears she looks over towards the cafeteria.

He stoped and thought. " Wait what? " He said as he quickly followed behind.

"Hahah nothing" sticks out her tongue at him, he was crazy. Continues to walk to the cafeteria. "We'll what does poochie want?"

He smirked as he stuck his tounge out at his roomate and made a silly face. " Wouldn't you like to know. "

"Hey it's a fair question" laughs at his face and flicks his tongue. "Kitties take tongues remember" winks at him and laughs again.

" Hey let mt tounge go. " He said in a muffled way as he tries to retract his tounge back into his mouth.

"Fine." Gives it a tug and let's it go. "Now where we eating?"

"At the pizza place. " He said as he walked to the pizza place's door and opens it, when he did this the sweet smell of freshly made pizza woulf overwhelm him as he smiled.

Smells the food and her stomach growls. "Alright then lets eat."

He smiled as he wlked in holding the door for his roomate. " Cmon i know your hungry. "

Yeah very." Walks in and looks around. It smelled strongly of freshly baked dough and cheese.

He smiled as he whent and got them both a seat close to the buffet. " Good spot eh? " He asked with a confident smile.

"Hahaha yeah sure lets to with that." Looks around at the food then back at him. "So.... What brought you to salein??" She questions, trying to start a decent conversation.

" I got sent here by my mom and dad.... " He said as he sighhed lightly. " They didn't wan't me to flip out and go on a murderous rampage. You know kill everybody i see, and this place keeps me calm and what not. Sooooo yea thats why i'm here.... Oh yea and get my education. " He said as he smiled to his roomate. " You know what i never got your name." He said as he looked at her.

Looks at him, not worried by what he said or that he could possibly kill everyone. "Blaise... the names blaise." she says proudly, "I mean its kinda obviouse from time to time."

" Ahhh thats' what i suspected. " He said as he smiled. " Im pretty sure you know my name, if not it's Eclipse moon. " he said as he motioned for a waiter to come over.

"Hi Eclipse." She already knew his name though. It had been on her roster for who she was rooming with.

Eclipse smiled as he sat back and waited for a waiter to come to the table to get them their drinks. " So what brought you to this school Blaise? "

Uhhh well..." Avoids his eyes nervously, she didn't normally share her story with anyone. "Would you believe I was an experiment gone wrong killed a few people and now I'm here?" Keeps her eyes fixed on her tail she now held in her hands.