Salein High school for the supernatural.

" Oh sorry alex we gotta run ill show you around later. " Eclipse said as he looked back to his girlfriend. " Ready? " he asked Blaise getting back on all fours.

Yeah I guess..." Looks at the kid and climbs onto Eclipses back. "Lets go"

He starts to run to the dome again as he weaves in and out of the passing students.

Wraps her arms around his chest and holds on tightly as he runs.

He slows down as he approaches the dome door. " Ready for tag? " he asks as he runs through the door.

Flames burst out on his back as she shifts forms. Jumping off and landing as a cat in front of him grins, "bring it on!"

he smirks as he gets low to the ground but jumps over her. " YOUR IT! " He shouts as he runs at full speed weaveing in and out of the trees and shrubs.

"Hmph" runs after him gaining quickly jumping up she lands on the branches and runs through them passing him up. Jumping off she lands in front of him, he doesn't stop in time and runs into her, "oof!"

He smirks as he gave her a big kiss standing over her looking down at her. " Well hi there. " He says as he licked her cheek.

Eeeeeew, dog slobber." Raises her paws over her face and laughs. "Get off meeeeee silly" sticks out her tiny pink tongue at him.

he rolls over as he grabbs her and places her ontop of his stomach. " This is a better veiw. " he says as he chuckled lightly with a big smile on his face.

Purrs and looks down at him, "why's that?" Leans down and licks his cheek.

He starts to panth lightly as he looks up at blaise. " Is it hot in here? " He asks as he pulls her down to him.

"Uhhhh heheheh I wouldn't know, I'm literally on fire." She says curling up on top of him grinning, "you okay?"

He smiles as he nipps at Blaise's neck lightly. " Yea im fine what about you? " he asks with a smirk.

"Eek, hahah I'm fine thanks." Purrs louder as she lays on his chest smiling and looking down into his eyes.

He looks back as he sighhs in happieness. " Ahhhhhhhh. "

Curls up on his chest and purrs. Looking back at his face she flicks her tail in his nose, "tickle tickle."

He giggles lightly as he catches her off guard and kisses her neck softly. " Got ya. Hehe. "

Purrs and looks at him with her now green eyes and smiles. Her fire dims as she kneeds her paws on him in content. "You make me happy."