Salein High school for the supernatural.

" Ahhh well i should say that you are not a experiment gone wrong though. " He said as he smiled his unieqe smile ash his bright blue eyes looked at her.

"No, I'm an experiment gone wrong that's for sure. Looks back with her deep blue eyes at his grin. "Why do you think I'm not?"

Eclipse looked at her. " do i have to have a reason.. You know what i kindea like you you are nice and really helpfull. There thats why. "

"well no one said that experiments gone rouge are evil. I just... i didnt wanna stay there so they tried to lock me up tighter."

He looked at her as he smiled. " Well you can;t be locked up now that you have me to help you out you know that right? "

looks at him suspiciously, "why help me? we are as opposite as literally cats and dogs." bites her lip and looks down at her hands again, "Plus... i dont do well with a parter... I dont want to hurt anyone else."

" Trust me you will not hurt me. " He said as he ifted her head so that they met his.

Looks him in the eyes for a second and blush, then lifting her head she pulls away from him and curls her knees close to her chest, "Dont be so sure, please just stay safe around me."

" Heh. listen i am not scared i have been hurt before i can take lots of pain. " He said as he caressed her left cheek.

Looks up at him with her deep blue eyes, "well that doesnt help. I may be an experiment but i still have feelings, i dont like people hurt reguardless of who did it." Puts her hand on his hand.

" Well I know that. " He said as he looked at her straight in the eyes, he decided to move alill closer as he pulled her closer to him. As they almost touch he kissed her cheek. " You know the first time i set eyes on you i don't know but something inside me told me that you are a great girl. " he said as he looked at her again.

feels her face go bright red as he kisses her, "Eclipse?" Listens to him wide eyed and red face, "a-are you serious?"

" I am. " He said as he smiled. " I thought you would have known. " He said as he looked at her. " I mean i gave the signs diddn't I? " He asked with his head cocked to the right slightly.

"Oh... i dont know, im kinda... slow i guess." Curls her knees closer to her chest. great she had made herself look like an idiot already.

" He smiled and got up. " You know what how bout we go back to our room? What do you say? " He asked as he offerd his hand to her.

Uncurls her legs and sets her feet on the ground, looking curiously at his hand she takes it in her and stands. Immediatly it was obvious how much smaller her hand was than his, "Uh yeah, thats fine i guess."

He smiled more as he held her hand and started to walk back to thier room. " So what would you like to do? " he asked to see what she thought if she even thought of anything after what had just happend.

"uhhhh.... ive really only known fighting, i was trained under the name of B78 to be a weapon of war. O-other than that... theres nothing but school." Looks down as she walks letting her hand hang in his.

" Hmmm how bout we go see a movie? " He asked as he looked down at her since he was taller than she is. " What movie would you like to go see? " he asked as he easily picker her up and put her on his left shoulder.

Feels him scoop under her and lift her onto his shoulder, her fingers clamp down onto his shoulder and head as she sits there using her tail to steady herself. "Uh i uhhh... sure i guess, i dont know whats out."

((You mind playing multiple characters? shes very headstrong we could have fun))