Salamander

better yet. Grab a pen and start writing you're ideas on the wall like..those crazy people on TV.... On second thought maybe another medium?

Last edited:
How about we all stop talking nonsense and start posting in the IC thread?

Also, OOC keeps us a close knit community, it keeps us tight, don't be the guy that rushes others out of the ooc because hes eager to post, We are all eager to post. Let people joke around and get close and chill, because in the end, THAT will be what keeps people in this roleplay, because roleplaying is enjoying the company of writing with another being...

Keep that in mind. Iv been that guy, and iv had roleplay after roleplay that has failed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Also, OOC keeps us a close knit community, it keeps us tight, don't be the guy that rushes others out of the ooc because hes eager to post, We are all eager to post. Let people joke around and get close and chill, because in the end, THAT will be what keeps people in this roleplay, because roleplaying is enjoying the company of writing with another being...

Keep that in mind. Iv been that guy, and iv had roleplay after roleplay that has failed.
I would also like to point out that I am at work so I really don't have the time to properly write a good post for the Ic even if I wasn't PATIENTLY waiting for Sam. Which is why I love bothering you all with my insistent posting on the OOC :3

And there you have it^ XDD

I enjoy your botherings Honor. I am not sure who to jump to currently with Callum at this point ... there are a few near bys, but by his nature he'd jump to women before men, because of his flirtatious aggressive personality. So... who gets to be the lucky one I poke fun at today ~taps chin~

• Love
@Honorific, I'll have a response written up today. I got to knock out a couple things today before I can work on it though.

• Love
@Honorific, I'll have a response written up today. I got to knock out a couple things today before I can work on it though.
You're fine Sam I'm going to be stuck at work till 10 pm EST so don't worry about rushing to get it done or anything of the sort.

edit- PHONE you have auto correct, USE IT

Are we allowed to have two characters?

Name: Seventy
Abstract: A poverty-stricken boy who understands adaptation
Detail: Seventy is roughly 13 years old. He is bald, incredibly skinny and has the number "70" tattooed across the left side of his face. His skin is pale, almost translucent. His eyes are grey.

Reactions: Beak
I like him! Now I just want to know why he has that tattoo lol

Are we allowed to have two characters?
I don't see why not. :)

Name: Seventy
Abstract: A poverty-stricken boy who understands adaptation
Detail: Seventy is roughly 13 years old. He is bald, incredibly skinny and has the number "70" tattooed across the left side of his face. His skin is pale, almost translucent. His eyes are grey.
He's really interesting -- come on in then! Welcome! :) Are there any secrets about this character you'd like to PM to me?