Saisho Exorcist (the first Exorcist)

she was shocked that he did that. she knew about the rules of the Council she sommend demons when she was young and was pettsint. she couldnt help but blusheven more knowing he kissed her passionately. she should have never asked him to do it what if she got him in truble with the Councli she meet tham amay fald demon sommonings that killed some of tham . but she all she can think about was that kiss. does Q. likeme ? was it all on acted? will he just get in troble for just kissing him? she puts her head on her heads albow on the table. does hehate me now or has he allways hadand though of doing thisnfor a joke?

The waiter arrived with the drinks, setting glasses on the table for both of them, filling one with wine and the other with water. "Êtes-vous prêt à commander?" The waiter asked. "Oui, deux plaques de Escargot, je vous remercie." The waiter nodded and walked off. The situation between Q. and Raven was still awkward. "So..." he began, hoping to end the silence between them, "Who was the guy you had me hide you from?"

"someone that should have died long time ago and i wish i never meet" she puts her left hand on har left eye"but thats classedfitd stuff no onr needs to know but i will tell you hes the reson i have this eye" she sileds and asjed him "can i asked how you join us i never got the full story"

Q. nodded, understanding some hatchets remain buried, some books remain closed. "Well," he started, answering her question, "I was minding my own business, giving people bad thoughts, pissing others off, and then Constance showed up. Apparently I pissed someone off so bad they called the Exorcist on my ass. I tried to make a deal, and ended up agreeing that if he allowed me to remain on this plane of existence, I would help him and his team track Demons that really needed Exorcising, like the Oni he fought recently. So, I'm on the team. Fuckin' hate it, but I made a Blood Pact, and even a Demon cannot break a Blood Pact. The only stronger promise would be to swear on the River Styx. No one could break that pact, not Angels, Demons, Satan, or even God himself." He took a sip of his wine, waiting for their food. "So, why are you here? I sense a darkness within you. You keep it in a small cage, but it's there."

i know hat a Blood Pact is i stuid demons when i was little" she takes a sipe of her water then tarted "Im only telling you a little about why im here. my fathrr was a dmon till the Council killeed him but they let me live. I did there derty work. hunt demons well not realy hunt more like play with tham."she pulls out an chess piese out of her hidin poket of a knight "heres your. but soon an old Exorciser he dead now so you cant meet him found me and told me to come with him i refustd and he shot holy water it burnd a little not lik a demon wound fell but it still burn when the old man saw this he knew somthing was worng i didnt sceam or burnd away thats when he came to me and played chess then one day i came with him to the base and ya here i am with you" she said playing with the chess piese

"Hm. So you're Father was a Demon? Interesting..." So she was a Half-Blood, eh? Excellent. Now he didn't have to worry about the Human Romance rule, as the council has not had a Half-Blood for so long there are no rules pertaining to such. He had a shot after all! Still, but to keep that secret, for now, at least.

"why is it Interesting to know that im half blood?" she looked at him with wouder. why do i have a felling theres is more then meets the eye. she takes aslip of the water and sighed. the waiter comes and put the plats down and says thank you in french. she pokes at it and looks at it like its from mars

«-.- im losing my touch in french XD and the worst part is that im from monterla where i have to learn french»

((That's alright, I've been using Google Translate. XD))

He looked up at her, sighing. "It's just... There hasn't been a Half-Blood for over three thousand years. Since the laws of the Council are mostly based on the association of races, there has not been a need for rules pertaining to Half-bloods. You live outside Demonic law, just out of the Council's Jurisdiction. The Council's laws don't apply to you." He thought about adding something for a moment and looked like he was going to say something, but shook his head against it, and began eating.

«FAIL XD»

Oh im so lucky" she still playing her food "i know some of the rules but can yu tell me some" she said piking an escargot in her spoon an filks it at him. she smiles aim and feels someone watching tham. and starts to look around to see no one watching tham. she shurgges and looks at her food piking up the fork and starting to put it to hemou but didnt get far wh she felt something walk by he. "oh a ghost never mind" s said to her self when she see the ghost watching over her son that was siting a few tables a cross from tham

"Well, I happen to have a copy of the Demonic Law in my pocket." He said pulling out a small book, about the size of the book of Psalms, but black leather with Satanic cross on the front. He flipped to a page near the back of the book. "I'll let you read the summary, less complicated and legal sounding. It was written to sum up the book's content for the less intelligent Demons to understand. Kind of like a cheat-sheet." In the book was a list of laws and a brief explanation of each:

I. Shadows Act
At all times, demons are to keep their true forms hidden from Human sight
II. No Blood Act
Humans, for whatever reason, are not to be used as sacrifice, substitute with a goat
III. Janitorial Act
If for any reason, it should become necessary to kill a Human, clean up the mess so that no other Human will notice, or arrange so it appears it was done by another Human

The fourth rule was highlighted:

IV. Roses and Hellfire Act
There is to be no interbreeding of Demons and Humans or Angels, to ensure the purity of the Bloodline. Violating this law results in obliteration.

"As you can see, there are no rules pertaining to Half-Bloods, aside from their creators, or parents, being removed from existence. Since there are no rules pertaining directly to your kind, none of those rules apply to you. The Council can do nothing to you. You may choose to follow them if you wish, but you don't have to." He looked at the direction the stare was coming from. "Ah, it seems one of my Black Marketers is here. Excuse me a moment, please." He gets up and walks over to the table the ghost was at.

very convenit for me" she smiles and reads the hole thing as he goes to his 'Black Marketers' shenthinks her heard that world befor then shacks her head and shurgges and looks back at the book. then looks up at him and thinks how handsom he is. she just cant hep but stare at him and sighs sometimes. she put her head on her hand. and countings to stare

The two sit down and engage in a conversation using a language spoken only by Demons and the Dead. The spirit man hands him a jar of some kind of green liquid/gas and Q. Handed him a small pouch. After the tradeoff, Q. returns to his seat at the table. "I saw you staring at me."

she watchs the tredeoff go on and when he was walks wounder what he gived t ghost anwhat the gosht gived him. "I saw you staring at me" he said. she looked away blushing "so what if I was what are you going to do about it" she didnt want to tell him why she was staring and she would never will

"Nothing, really." He pauses a moment. "Not to be rude, but are you finished eating? I can call for the check if you are ready to go." He looks at her, wondering what she would decide to do.

she sighs and takes a bit of one escargo and said "finshed and that was good" she avouded his eye. she was emmbaresde that she was chough staring and and she did want him to cersotiyed in here eye.

"Alright then, I'll call for the check. On me. Serveur! Le projet de loi, s'il vous plaît!" The waiter delivers the check and takes the empty plates. Q. looks at the bill and pays the amount, leaving a tip. He fineshes his wine and leads her out of the building into the outside city. "Where'd everyone go?" He looked around, but could not find the group. "We should go look for them."

she finshed her water and follow him out. she missed everything but the last part and she srugge "sure if we had wings it would be much esayer but no we dont" she was geing a little craby the sun was down and she was tired.she yawns and closes her eyes andnsoon falls a sleep standing

He pokes her, waking her up. "We can search tomorrow. Now, let's find a place to stay. Jet Lag sucks." He was tired himself.

After an hour or two of searching, they checked into a hotel and made it into their room. He lays her down on her bed and flops onto his, just a few feet away.

Grimm mubles somethig and moves around on the bed this time she mouns.

Grimm was in her old bed room with a chess bored alone. shenthen saw him the one that gived her her eye. he changed her game an she lost the frist time. "no i cant lose" she stares at him and he pined her to the ground and opend her Left eye and took it out as she as scareming

real world: she scarms and twessed and turns

Q. Stands there, watching her in her sleep. He knew the nightmare she was having. He had watched it before. He held her still, and laid down next to her, placing his forehead against hers, entering her nightmare.

In the dream he materialized out of the shadows. He rips the other Demon from on top of her and turns his head backwards. Blood drips from it's mouth, and it disappears into a smoke of shadow. He grabs her hand and pulls her up...

In the real world, he pulls her up so she is sitting, and they both wake up. "Are you OK?"