Saisho Exorcist (the first Exorcist)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
" Good, good but today, we have been assigned a big mission.. a mission having to do with the devil himself." Jason says grimly.

" Are we ready to move out?" jason says .

Jason has been researching about his parents death while constance was out on the oni mission. what his research came up to was that one of the devils advicates was the cause of his parents deaths. he must find this person.. now

Grimm walks up to J and sits down in frount of him looking more misrbile that somone stopped hrr from death and hit her head on the disk. out of boredom tshe plays with her teddy till she gets his attacon

Q winced in pain as Constance read from the Holy Books. Being a Demon around a bunch of Holies made him... uncomfortable, to say the least. He leaped up and squatted upside-down on the roof of an archway in the building. He growled at Constance before climbing along the roof into his room. He was happy to help the priests rid the world of truly evil Demons, but it was literally painful for him to be around any of them, especially Constance. He wouldn't have joined if the bastard hadn't threatened to douse him in Holy Water. That shit burned.

The dark monster was loudly chomping on something or someone in it's dark room. It swallowed a big clump of the carcass before finally setting it down. It was a demon, at least what was left of it... which was the lower half. The large flaming beast cleared it's jagged teeth of any meat remaining. Akuma no kui was it's full Name. The Demon Devourer. It looked across the room in a dark stare and slowly spoke. "Feed Me MORE!"

Michelangelo woke up with a start. Sweat matted his hair, dark aura erupted from his room now. It was another nightmare... Michelangelo (or Mikey for short) sat upright in his bed. He was topless at the moment, and the dark eyepatch shown clearly from the light in the window. He was over all, the most rarely seen out of the group. Mikey, was a Demon Meister, He was cursed with a demon's mark on the bridge between his shoulder blades. He had the power of being able to transform into a Demon. Though he had only done it once.... and it only lasted for a few minutes... He was bed written for a week in a comatose state after that. Only one of the people in the entire group had saw it. And they never seemed to have told anyone they saw it either. He sighed and looked around as he got up. His body was pale but built. He heard the group outside for the most part. and he could have sworn he heard Q crawling on the roof. Great... that little weasel really got on his nerves sometimes. He sighed as he slipped on his black uniform with the silver cross adorning his left shoulder of the get up. The black eyepatch was adjusted on his face for a second. His black hair falling to his shoulders and covering the eyepatch slightly. He had his black metal sword sheathed and his black revolver with the white symbol on it holstered. he came downstairs looking at everyone

"so what's going on?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven rolld to Micky mouse and said "concon is reading e bible that whas going on andthere noone to play with do you want to ply ess wi me" she all waya wins in chess and sonshe didntlove being anwiner she wanted someone new "oh andnConcon beat a monster today for Jason"

Mikey sighed. So he had missed out on another field mission. Which again, sucked, he looked at raven for a moment. He sighed yet again, giving into her wishes he smiled slightly. "Sure, what would you like to play?" Mikey although also young had learned at a very young age that he had to be mature. So he grew up mentally, but he was still fifteen years old.

"chess" she said with a smile. then rolled to the table with noing on it but in a snap of her finger the chess bored was there. she loked at him and notice teddynwas gone and ent to went thim and came back se was always black

Mikey sat down criss crossed in front of the table. He moved the pawn all the way to the left one spot forward. and the game began.

Lenny shrugged and refused to look her in the eye. There was a slight chance he would get lost in them if he did. "We may have a mission downtown soon. Just waiting for a call. I was listening on the news earlier about some psychopath climbing buildings and harassing folks. That's not all that humanly, but as you know we can't do anything unless we get a ca-" Lenny's speech was cut short by the sound of his business phone ringing. "Well how about that...get your gear ready!" Lenny picked up the phone, and after about five seconds of hearing a bunch of screams he hung up. "It sounds pretty bad...hurry it up V.!"

He looked at Q crawling to his room and said " Sorry " he smirked a bit and he even winced in pain when he read the bible, But if he was to be a Exorcist he had to use this technique instead of the way he wants to do it. See Constance was a vampire and he joined this force to help the humans...he sometimes feeds off of. He stood up and stretched looking at Jason saying " Whats the situation? " He leans back on his desk smiling.

Q. poked his head out from the top of the doorway of his room, excited like a little puppy that knows you got it a new toy. "A mission? Can I come this time? It'll hurt like a bitch, but I want to see what an actual exorcism looks like. I've never actually seen one..."He dropped down and looked up the stairs. "Hey Mikey, How's it goin'?" He looked back at Lenny with sad, puppy eyes. "Can I? Can I pleeeease?" He was bouncing on his heels, excited about possibly getting to see the priests at work. He thought they were good people, he just hated their jobs. Except the part where they send enemies of his back home. That was nice. "Can i can i can i can i can i can i can i Pleeeeeeeeeease?" He really WAS irritating. but, that is the point of being Quetzal the Irritator.

she smiles anmoves her knight forwod the one two the left.then she haers Qs wineing and yelled at him"would you like some chees with that wine"

The Demon of Annoyance, as actively participating in annoying the piss out of everyone so they'll let him go, was still able to keep track of their chess game. Demons had twice the intelligence of Humans, making them better multitaskers, especially when it came to mental things. "Can I can I can I?... Grimm, bad move. if he moves his pawn third from the right to E7, your knight is gone in two turns. Canicanicanicanicanicanicanicanicani PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE?!?!"

thanks i knew that its called sacufice to win" s said with a smile and then throw a dart at him. "remaber i ply chess for a long time and its my waepon" it is true her waeponis chess she can contela the futher with djust a peice on the bored if she wins they die if they win they live

He moved his bishop forward one, making it again right behind the pawn. He winced at the aggravating sound of Q's voice.

she messed up at her next turn and made the king out in the opening .becuse of the annoying demon

Mikey took his chance and moved He moved his bishop again sliding across the board. his next move could take it out. "Check mate." He said.

Q. caught the dart thrown at him and used it's momentum to send it flying into the dartboard on the back wall. Bull's eye, as usual. Meanwhile, he kept asking... and asking... and asking... which he would until he got a reply.

"We are going to France for the mission" Jason says aloud.

" We belive the devils advicate is in france and we must purify its soul" Jason calmly says.

"Is everyone ready for a trip outside and into the world? But remeber, we are there for business not for pleasure." as jason walks up to the end of a chess game.

Q. was really interested now. The Devil's Advocate? France? He had to go. French Souls were delicious, and he knew just the blackmarket Demon to get them from. "C'mooooonnnnnn, you have to let me go noooowwww! pleasepleaseplease?"