Saisho Exorcist (the first Exorcist)

"oh did i say that out loud sorry" she giggles sofly and looks away worried a little. but is trying her best to hide it. "well this is my frist time fighting a demon i allways the one left behind" she looks back at him and smiles

He chuckles a little. "Heh, I know THAT feeling. If there isn't a big mission like this where my help is needed sensing where the target is, I usually get left behind and end up exploring the base. Once I was crawling on the ceiling and accidentally found myself in your room, Grimm. You're a very peaceful sleeper, by the way. I would have done my thing, but technically I live with you, and I would rather not wake up to you stabbing me in my sleep. Even though I don't sleep. You get my point." He looked around and licked his lips. "Anyone know a good place to get Escargot? I'm hungry."

she blushed a little at his coment and looked away. "i woundn't sta.... never mind." she laughs at herself "and when whats this Q." she looked at him with wonder. she remaber felling someone watching her once when she was a sleep. she allways hade the feeling when she was a sleep but that one day she realy did feel someone watching her. could it have been him. she looked closely.

Q. could tell what she was thinking. She had that suspicious look on her face. "'Bout a month ago. Although that was only once. Except last Tuesday. That day I purposely went I your room. You seemed like you were having a nightmare and I wanted to pull it out of your head and ride it around. It didn't work." He had really just wanted to watch her sleep, but didn't say that. He was supposed to be annoying, not creepy. That was his cousins' job.

((LOL XD that is his cousins job))

she smiled and said "then thank you" she got up and kissed his cheek. "even though your a demon and annoying your very kind, and so for that i say thank you" she looked away from him and sit down blushing lightly.

((Hey, have to have some humor, right? XD))

Q. looked away, embarrassed. "Thank you." If he didn't have to maintain the posterity of stern, ruthless businessman John Spiro, the alias he used most often in France, he would have blushed himself. Just because Demons didn't have souls didn't mean they couldn't have emotions. He would never admit it, not even to the voices in his head, but he liked Grimm. A lot. It would be a forbidden romance because he is a Demon and she a Human, but that only made him want it more. For now, he dismissed the thought and returned to his empty stomach. "Now, about that Escargot...?"

«agree XD»
Raven looked at him unsuure what he isntalking abut. "what is Escargot?" she asked all thou it sound silly she still asked she never been out side of the base. it was just her and her taddys mosly

He looked at her like he was a famous food critic that knew his stuff. "Escargot is a French dish usually served with salt, consisting of one main ingredient." He paused a moment. "Snails."

Ewwwwwwww" she looked at him with a discused face"snails tast nasty" she got up on her feet "can we get some" she never tryed it and in e begining shenwas ewws but that was jut her and now she wants to try it. personaltiy change much

He laughed. "Bipolar, are we, now? Erm, let me think... Ah! There is a restaurant around... there!" He said, pointing to an area further into the city. "Let's go."

"ya " she smiled and walked away from the group with then thinks about the word 'bipolar what does that mean' hey Q what does biopoler mean" shensaid it wrong and didnt know

"Bipolar means you switch moods very easily. One minute you're happy as a daisy, and the next you want to set someone on fire, then you're happy again, and then you start crying out of sadness, then you get angry again, and it just randomly happens at the slightest triggers. It might not always be that extreme, but it might be." He began walking toward the restaurant. "C'mon."

she smiles and follows him "ok" she never been to a restaurant and she was geting sacerd so she kind of hide behind Q and hold on to his shirt/or jacket. she slows down a little bit

He looks back at her "Don't be scared, they don't bite." As they walked into the restaurant, he looked around before yelling at someone. "Serveur! Une table pour deux, s'il vous plait!"

"ya they wount you ahh maybe" she moved away from and looks around. the waiter walks towards tham with a smile and leads tham to a tabelinthe back. Raven follows with asmile

"Je vais prendre un verre de vin, et..." He looked away from the waiter and towards Raven. "What would you like to drink? Wine? Water? Beer? What?"

cant drink achool so" she looks at the waiter and says water in french. and the waiter smiled and leftto get tham there drinks. "i just notce you have a ben ecsont in fraech" «i know how to say water in french just dont know how to spell it»

Q. looked back at his dinner company. "Being the international Demon of Annoyance, I have become fluent in every widely spoken language on the planet, in Heaven, and in Hell." He leaned back in his seat.

well thats good cuse i dont speek french that good" she looks around and sees someone coming in that she knew but someone she ever wished she knew "shit" she looks away and looks to Q. "Q. kiss me please" she blushed at the comanded but she need to hid her face from the person

Knowing she meant to hide herself by using the kiss as a cover, he leaned across the table, lifted her chin toward his and kissed her passionately, just long enough to hide her face as the man she obviously wanted to hide from walked past without noticing the two. He pulled away hesitantly, making it appear like he didn't want it to stop, but did out of courtesy for the other patrons. He tried to reject the thought, but he knew in the bottom of his cold, black heart he really didn't want it to stop. He sat back in his chair and stared at his empty plate, not wanting her to see the joy in his eyes. He couldn't let her know how he felt. What if she hated him? What if he was a bad kisser? What if she actually enjoyed it? He shuddered at that last thought, not because he didn't like it, but because of what the Council might do if the found he had fallen for a Human. Not a pretty sight.