Saisho Exorcist (the first Exorcist)

Mikey nodded and waved the words off. "Yeah, got it. Trip outside, I am ready." Mikey simply said.

"FUCK " her hair turns sliver and her eyes blackanshe runs to Q readly to kill him for messing her game up " IM GOING TO KILLYOU Q"She runs at him but stops sortly after hearing France but her hair was still the same color as itmis now and her eyes solfen "were going to the city of love?"

His body flickered faster then she could run up to him, his thumb pressed to her forehead and his pointer finger side was placed under her chin. This being a meditation technique he used on many people before which was suppose to relax the brain...and well open facial pores too. He said calmly " calm down Grimm " He looked over his shoulder shooting Q a glance and said " you can go but if you do not calm this annoyance you know what i have to do " He let Grimm go and turned her around moving her away from Q.

"C'est exact, la ville de l'amour, France." He said, putting on a perfect French accent. Being the worldwide Demon of Annoyance, he had to know every language in existence. He didn't learn them, he just knew them. He used French a lot in his days as a Casanova-of-sorts. He had a taste for Human females. France was one of his favorite places to go for that. Plus the food was amazing. And by food, of course, he meant the souls of Sinners, which was almost every human in that country. And now the DA was there? Guy was Q.s hero. "Yay, I can go! I'll shut up now." He zipped his mouth shut and sat down, happy as could be.

Vriska nods and quickly gets ready. "So why don't you ever look me in the eye? Do you have a crush on me because you always seem distant." She runs her fingers through her really long hair.

"What!? No you're my partner," he lied. He blew his last puff of smoke before putting out the cig with his tongue. He looked at her as she turned around and got ready. Who wouldn't have a crush on something as beautiful as that! he thought to himself. He smirked silently. Lenny picked up his newly enhanced sniper rifle. "I'm going to use you today," he said with a small smile.

Raven snaps her fingers and a kamon is on her its black and sliver this is what she normela wares wich is waird to others "Concon can you read the bible to me again on thenplain" she said with a evil smile "i like it when you read the bible it sounds nice" she asked when she was being pushed away "I promise to not joke about it anymore please" she did the pupy one eye becuse she only hadeone eye. S

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikey stretched and adjusted his gear, and then his eyepatch. Sometimes he felt like he was a pirate with that thing on (Which was awesome by the way!). He stood up and fixed his clothing and gear. Adjusting the shoulder armor piece, and loosening the black belt on his waist so he could move freely. This would be his first mission in a few weeks. He looked around... who was HIS partner again? He could never remember... probably because he was bed written a lot because of the comas. He sighed stretching slightly.

Q. snapped his fingers and his shadow conformed to his body into black armor. "Hmm, I'm going to have to work on my Shadowforge spells, this armor feels heavier than normal." He shifted a little, bouncing his armor on is shoulders to make it more comfortable. "I have an idea..." He snapped his fingers again and the spiked, demonic armor shifted into the shape of a common business suit. He moved his hands over his face and slicked his hair back, his face shifting and his hair changing color as he did so. He now had assumed his common foreign alias, John Spiro. He flipped back his jacket, revealing two holsters. He drew two black, obsidian-colored revolvers from them and spun them on his fingers in a flashy, cowboy-like manner before holstering them. "I think I'm ready." He adjusted his jacket and spiked his hair up before sliding on a pair of shades that hid his blood red eyes. "Let's go."

(Ok after the 13 hour plane trip)

Once the group arrvied at france, they meet up with the counselor of the mission.

With the group settled down, jason asks "Where is this demons hide out?"

(someone please be the counselor for just this scene, Thanks a bunch! they can make up the answers to my questuions also..)

"I can try to look a hade to see where he is." Grimm was kindof sacerd tobus her powers sometims they get to powrful fo her and se gets out of contel of her body. and her demon comes out wtich se dose not ant happi

Vriska sighs. "I thaught so. So what kind of demon is it this time? Do you know?"

Jackal shrugged. "By the sound of screams it must've been a demon who used someone's body and simply made the body its own." he said. He shook his head. "I hate these kind. The one's that have taken over someone completely and already started inflicting their demonic power on everyone...it just makes me think we're too late and all we can do is kill it along with the innocent person it took over..." he sighed and pulled on his driving gloves. "We should probably take the armored van."

Mikey froze. Killing a person? He never had to do that before... he looked at jackal trying to see if he was attempting at some very dark humor... but so far... He appeared serious. "Killing a human...? You aren't serious are you?!" He asked. "Can't Akuma... just suck out the demon's spirit and separate it from the person's body?" He hated mentioning his demon's name.... but what was he going to do...? Let some innocent bystander die? He never let a human die before... He was not going to let one die without a fight now.

Grimm started to laugh. "thats was funny" Grimm was still laughing and didn't know he was serious. she could help but laugh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<sorry for the one liner and whos the counselor i'm not good at two people so someone be the counselor>

Vriska frowns. "He's not kidding you know? Sometimes death is the only way." Vriska sighs. "I hats the fact of killing them though."

(Counselor? If I'm thinking right then I know someone who would gladly take that position.)

((but the counselor is on for just that moment so he just needs to))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh well this is my first ever time to do a job like this." she smiles and looks around starting to think about the demon "you just need to tell me what the demon looks like and then i can find him if you like?"

Q. perked up almost immediately. "Killing people? As in Humans?! Can I do it?!" He asked, almost a little too excited. He realized what he sounded like and adjusted his attitude accordingly, becoming slightly solemn about the topic. "I mean, if it comes to that. I would think that since I have no soul of my own, I am the best equipped here to get it done without feeling too guilty." He changed his expression, but excitement still shone in his eyes. Maybe I could keep the soul, too. He thought to himself.

"your heartless Q." she smiles at him happly. and then looked around again. "I wonder" she said out loud not meaning too. "I wonder if the demon knows where here and is watching are ever move" she said it out loud again but then smiled and said "nah"

The Demon in the crow suit simply shrugged. "Technically, no, Demons have hearts, but they are black and the blood is highly acidic." He smirked at her, knowing he was being a smartass. "What we lack, however, is a Soul of our own, so we devour the souls of those who can have them, hoping the conglomerate of persona with form into one that we can call ours." He adjusted his jacket, better hiding his revolvers. "Of course he knows we're here, this much Holy Energy gathered in one place outside of a Church, but he isn't watching us. I'd feel it."