Saisho Exorcist (the first Exorcist)

S

Suirō

Original poster
Jason sighs as he looks at his mission blog.

"Another Oni again?" complains jason.

Jason was just recently assigned to the exorcist squad in Tokyo, Japan. This was his his second mission in one week, and he was hoping for a break from the action.

" Why cant my other team member take this one?" as he looks at his team mate....

Q. caught Jason's glance in his direction. "Oh, no, I know that one, I owe him. He'll shred me. Uh-uh, no way, boy-o." Q. backed away from his teammate, climbing up the wall before firmly planting his feet on the roof. Quetzal the Irritator was a demon. A minor demon, but a demon nonetheless. He was the demon responsible for creeping into peoples rooms and whispering things into their ear, causing them to 'wake up on the wrong side of the bed', or making them late for something, or any general agitation. Basically, he was good at pissing people off.

Grimm well grim was grimm no one know hat she was but se could somming demons and talk to ghost for the people cared. but she was the youngs in the group 14 her hair is balck with purple blue pick and red stearcks. she looked at Q before helefted then at jason .she then not up and hide on top of a closte «sorry for sh*t im useing my kodo»

Constance was sitting in a chair his feet up on the desk tilting the chair to get more comfort out of it, He saw everyone scatter. But he remained still and looked right at Jason and said " Tired of working Jason? " He said as his priest attire fluttered and he was standing up on the ground. His chair that was leaning back fell to the floor, that's how fast he was. He smirked as he closed the bible and put it into his jacket standing up straight his cross hanging from his neck jangled as he walked forward towards Jason. Putting his arm around him he smiled and said " Ill take it then..more money for me "

"Alright Constance, you can take this one." Jason says while handing him the mission blog.

"Its an oni terrorizing a local schoolground, good luck" Jason says aloud.

Jason didnt have time for this exorcist crap, he had to figure out who murdered his family and why. he needed to know, so he get the basterd back..

Constance looked over the file and smiled knowing this wasn't going to be hard, He walked to the door and then flickered. Dissapearing in a flash, He appeared in a flash of dust to the front of the school which seemed to be eerie and empty. " Well at least ill be alone " he walks up to the door and burst through it, he hears a stomping of feet. He walks through the halls and drops roasted soy beans on the floor laughing " If this works i may of found a cheat code to getting rid of Oni. He then says " Oni wa soto ... Oni wa soto... Oni wa soto " he hears something screeching and runs past a intersecting hallway Constance say's " There you are you bitch " He runs after it skidding around the corner noticing it up against the wall. This hulking Oni just standing there staring at him like a beast, but then it took off at him rushing him like a bull. Constance braces and is hit full on by the Oni and is being pushed back, but Constance feet remains on the floor leaving skid marks and the floor beginning to crack. He then directs the Oni head to the floor letting it slam and flip over itself and land onto its back, He grabs it by the ankle and says " alright you beast its time to go! " He drags it towards the front over the soy beans. Its skin burning as he does, The beast sits up and and strikes at Constance sending him into the wall. The beast then taking off dissapearing into the school again. " WHY ME! i was so close " He stands up dusting himself off.

Vriska was an interesting member of the group. She could see and talk to demons. She liked to talk to them but didn't like to see them. Some were too strange looking for her taste.

Lenny, was leaning in his chair smoking a cigarette attempting to polish his white-gold 5mm. He smiled at his reflection in the side of the gun. He aimed it towards the wall to make sure his sight wasn't off. Lenny was the one with the weapons. These weapons were enchanted by demons forcefully, to kill other demons immediately after an exorcism. The only down thing with Lenny is that he couldn't sense demons at all. This was the exact reason he joined this squad. His squad member Vriska, who he was pretty sure he was falling in love with could talk to demons, therefore they worked together a lot. Lenny knows not to show any emotion towards her, but there's no doubt in his mind that he wants to. He put his 5mm up then took out his newly enhanced sniper rifle. He had cleaned this gun a while ago, but it was a joy for him just to hold it at times. He inhaled a bit of smoke from the cigarette and watched to see who would get this job.

Vriska walks up to Lenny's desk. "So what's up? What are we doing today? I'm bored." When she's bored she gets curious on what Lenny is doing.

Grimm looked at Vriska and then looked at Leenys desk. she didnt mind being in others beussins so she stayed and watch the show donw of love she all ways knoew when someonenwasin love happy sad depess and bored so shencould not wait to see what will happen"

Last edited by a moderator:
He was walking the halls and new this was complicated to find this creature but he heard it once again rushing through at him but he was not sure were. The beast had snuck him and hit him from behind, sending him soaring and flying into the lockers and then the floor. He skidded up to his feet and his attire fluttered as he became more enraged, he spoke calmly " You foul creature of the night...come forth and be slain by Constance...Constance your master! " the beast ran at him full force with no regrets, its eyes filled with the emotion to kill and destroy. He puts his hand out as it came closer and closer, he then spun in a circle around the creature and the creature fell forth and skidded to a halt rolling and laying on the ground. He held a sword that was shaped like a cross, gooey liquid dripping from it but being put on the floor after he did a quick movement of his sword and it sheathe back to his neck into a small cross again. He walked over to the creature and said

"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

The demon then began shaking and turning over screaming and then dissipating sizzling and leaving a spirit laying on the floor, the spirit stood up and nodded dissipating after it nodded to Constance. Constance laughed and walked out the building inhaling deeply, he flickered and arrived back at the doorstep of the headquarters. He came back inside his face a bit dull but his mission done, He walked in and said " What a mission that was " Sitting back at his desk tipping his chair and kicking his feet up again. He put a cigar into his mouth and lit it up with a candle thats was on his desk, He opened the bible and began flipping through it.

Grimmgot up and walked over to get her big taddy baer and walked over to Constance looking at him boredly and depeaaed she waited for him to read the bible to her or say something like he normaley does

He spoke out loud as she came up next to him " But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple area, "Hosanna to the Son of David," they were indignant. "Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, " 'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise' ?" Matthew 21:15-16 " He finished speaking and looked over at her smiling. he then said " How are you Grimm bear? " Grimm bear was his nickname for her since she wasn't like the others who didn't like nicknames .

"not bad almost die to day again" she said depssed again then asked "read again but fromn paul Concon" «i have notnread the bible in along time » she huged her baer closer and was ready for him to read again then remaberd him talking the stupid job from J se didnt cll him J in person but see allwas called someon by there frist latter

" Do you mean the Psalms Grimm? " He smiles looking at her and read through the book to the pslams saying

" Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

;And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper

;The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;

For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. "

He looked down at her and questioned about why she wanted him to read the psalms " Why do you wish for me to read your psalms so much?

she whiped away fake trers and said "that was so beatiful it make me cary ever tim" she said snifing then laughs her haed off at her joke nowing him he would be pissed at her now so she shuted up ow

He flicked her forehead and said " go train or something let me focus " He let some smoke escape his mouth from his cigar. Looking back at the bible and read through it his eyes squinting and he began rocking the chair as he kept reading.

she frounds and saids "ok iunderstand" she walks to a window is going to jump out he toldly for got he negetve side of her

As Jason enters the room he notices lenny cleaning his guns, Grimm laughing at something and Constance reading the bible.

"So whats up everyone. Hey, Constance, how was your mission with the oni?" jason asks .

waiting for an response, Jason jumps in his chair across the room and puts his legs up on his desk.

He tosses a bean at Jason laughing saying " well i defeated this Oni with soy beans and my good ol' cross sword, but he got me good. " He lifted his attire showing a piercing to his right side which was bandaged up and wrapped carefully. he smirked and looked back at his book blowing some more cigar smoke out at his book and flipped the page.