Saisho Exorcist (the first Exorcist)

she opens her eyes but close them and noddeds she hated that she left her self vounderbul and he saved her why did he save her. she rebaberd once that day she was saved but it was to late. everything was gone an this was even ater h momers death and father. se keeps her head down her hair covering her face and she starts to cry sotfly

Q. Sits on the bed next to her and leans her over so her head is resting on his shoulder. He strokes her hair in an attempt to comfort her. He didn't know if he was doing any good, he had never helped a person feel better before. He just hoped she wasn't crying because of him. That would not be good. "It'll be alright."

she was a little shocked. but then cried even harder becuse this was the first time someone saw her cry andr comfer her. shegrabbed hold of his shirt and pcoers her eye on his shoulder.

after awhle she clam s down after jer brack down. and smiles at him "thank you for comfering me" some trass were still struming down her face. she puts her hand on one side his face so she can lok at him than kissesed him. pasontley

He smiled down at her. "Not a prob-" and them she kissed him. He was shocked, confused, disoriented, terrified, overjoyed. Her lips were soft against his. At first he didn't know how to react. Eventually, his emotion took over and he melted into it, kissing her back. He didn't know why, but it just felt... right.

«if this goes father then it needs to be i will sceram XD My friend says the same»
she puts her arms around his neck and pulls away to beather she was blushing red and smiling. god he felts so good. her berthing shrapined. se just brock her own rule dont fall in love. Im not in love am I. she didnt know what was going on but all she knew is that she wanted to kiss him again. god save Im falling for a demon.

((lol XD))

Q. stared into her eyes for a few moments, smiling, before looking up at the clock with a stern and confused expression. "We have to find the others." He gets up, puts his jacket back on and headed towards the door. He stopped, waiting for her to follow. "Are you coming? The quicker we fins the others, the quicker we can get the mission over with." He just wanted what just happened to end. Not because he didn't enjoy it, that was the happiest he's been since he joined this damn team. He knew that if they continued, he would just fall even deeper. He had a strict 'no relationships' policy. And now he was considering going against it. He adjusted his jacket and waited patiently for her to follow him.

she smiles. "if you tell eveyone i cryed i make sure Concon hit you with holy water then sean you back to hell" she said geting up and fixsinher komon. she sighed and follows him "or i just may kick you in the balls" and walks ahade of him. she know she would never ask Concon to do a that she hated seaning things to hell even if there evil

Q. laughed. "Don't worry, I won't. Promise. And I'm not scared of 'Concon', either." Lies. He wouldn't tell anyone she cried, but he was freakin' terrified of Constance. A Holy Vampire? The contradiction itself struck him as odd, and then there was all the skills and weaponry he had... yikes. He followed her out the door to seek their comrades.