• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
work on mine soon

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
King Bee
Drama Queen
And Freshman Wannabe will be up sometime this week.

Sorry I forgot to watch this! I'll probably go for three characters, one from each category (A-lister, B-lister, C-lister). I'll have at least one of each gender, and I might even go for a family of siblings xD

c8611c8f-8e83-4b0e-8112-c4abd2669262.jpg

(FC: Kim So Hyun) C-Lister, Freshman

battle-for-artemisia-Jamie-Blackley.jpg

(FC: Jamie Blackley) B-Lister, Rebel (of sorts...still deciding on this one)

barks.jpg

(FC: Samantha Barks) A-Lister, Prep

Okay. And if you want him to be, I guess so but most parties are usually thrown on campus. But now, might want to have them venture at least one or twice. LOL.
Oh I meant fake IDs more for like buying alcohol and stuff. xD I might just turn him into another type of rebel/outcast though. :o

I'd love to have two characters. One would be a Nerd/Know-it-All B-lister female with A tendencies. Honestly, she'd probably refer to herself as an "Intellectual Elitist".

The other would be a male freshman (C), but a future jock in training.

Let me know if this is acceptable!

I'd love to have two characters. One would be a Nerd/Know-it-All B-lister female with A tendencies. Honestly, she'd probably refer to herself as an "Intellectual Elitist".

The other would be a male freshman (C), but a future jock in training.

Let me know if this is acceptable!
Your future Jock and my Wannabe Freshman probably could be friends, depending on how their personalities are when cses are up.

King Bee
Drama Queen
And Freshman Wannabe will be up sometime this week.
I think I have someone already applying for the King Bee slot. Unsure about that but you can still apply.
I will be putting up a cast of characters list sometime soon. Also, would you guys be up for having a relations chart? In order to keep track of relations?

I think I have someone already applying for the King Bee slot. Unsure about that but you can still apply.
I will be putting up a cast of characters list sometime soon. Also, would you guys be up for having a relations chart? In order to keep track of relations?
XD That's me. I changed my username... which I do alot lol. It's PlastixRoyalty XD.

And I would be down for that the relations chart.

Yeah, I also agree with the relation charts as well. I think it'd be beneficial.

I swear justin you change your name way to many times

Reactions: Katori
  • Love
Relations chart sounds kick ass.
I'd also like to reserve another character, a male B-Lister.

• [bg=#90D4D4]

zkRBx4V.png

blogger-image-2078612126.jpg

Name:
    Charlene Margot Collins

Nickname:
    Charlie/Maggie

Birth Date:
    July 7th 1999

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Relationship Status:
    TBA/OPEN

Classification:
    Junior

A-Lister Jock

In Depth Appearance:
    Charlie is a tall young lady standing at 5'11" and weighing a healthy 160 lbs, which consists of mostly muscle tone. She has medium length black hair and she prefers to keep her hair in havana twists, with the right front corner of her scalp, shaved. She has a sharp gaze and dark brown eyes, which she accentuates with liquid eyeliner and mascara. She has regular ear piercings and no tattoos. Charlie's clothing style is more of a sporty chic look. She's an athlete at heart but sees that as no reason to dress down. Blazers, yoga pants and sneakers are her go to clothes, and she never wears something that she can't run in.

Soda
    Almonds
    Parfaits
    Pop
    Rock
    Working Out
    Night Jogging
    Sweating
    Halloween
    Cotton Candy
    Zombie Runs
    Masquerade Parties
    Horror Movies
    Funnel Cake

Dislikes:
    Diets
    Music Videos
    Baths
    Mopping
    Clue-esque shows/books
    Raccoons

Her Mother

Habits:
    Before any race, she always breathes in twice, reaches towards the sky as if pulling down the sun and then pats the ground beneath her feet.
    If she sees food or a smudge on someone's face, she automatically wets her finger and tries to wipe said smudge.

Hobbies:
    Working Out
    Competing
    Watching the Office

Fears:
    The End of the World
    Psychiatrists

Personality Traits:
    Ambitious Humorous Generous
    Aggressive Naive Sensitive

Personality:
    Charlie is an ambitious woman who knows what she wants and will work towards it without fail until she gets what she wants. Because of this, she has adopted a sort of tunnel vision that works against her as much as it works for her. She can get so caught up in what she wants that she forgets to think about others. If she knows that she has offended you, she will do her best to apologize and unless she really values your presence in her life, don't expect her to beg for your forgiveness or do extra. She is a generous person and will offer her own things to make someone comfortable. Don't be mistaken, as she won't inconvenience herself, she'll just offer what she has to make you feel more comfortable. She can be a little naive when someone with a stronger personally than her, approaches and she's quick to follow pyramid schemes and religious fanatics. It isn't easy to shake some sense back into her, but if you succeed she'll laugh off her temporary insanity and make jokes about the ridiculous ideas that she saw as law. She is a sensitive soul though, and will dwell on these events inside for awhile and feel bad about how gullible she is.

Place of Origin:
    Baltimore, Maryland

History:
    At least three paragraphs detailing their lives up until the point they are at now.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#D490BB]

8rVhs78.png

6a0147e2a5361d970b0168ebed527f970c-pi

Name:
    Teodoro Esteban Montego

Nickname:
    Theodore/Teddy

Birth Date:
    February 6th 2002

Sexuality:
    Gay

Relationship Status:
    Single

Classification:
    Freshman

C-Lister

In Depth Appearance:
    Teddy is a short and lithe boy, who wears tight clothing to accentuate his curves and defining features. He is 5'6" and his weight fluctuates between 143 and 144.3 at any given time, although he tries to keep it at exactly 144.1. He has dark, fluffy hair that he cuts short on the sides and combs back into a sea of black waves at the top. His eyes are a dull brown, but he wears olive green contacts to appear more exotic. His skin is a delightful honey color, and his best features are his thick, dark eyebrows. Teddy's clothing style is semi formal. On any given day, he can be seen sporting skinny jeans, a dress shirt and a vest or cardigan. His signature accessory are his sunglasses, which he wears almost all the time. The only blemishes on his body are two adjacent small spots on his right index and middle finger, from when he bleached his skin to remove nicotine stains. Teddy does not have any piercings yet, but he is considering them.

Beautification Rituals
    Love Triangles
    Starbucks
    Blogging
    Lattes
    Uggs
    Reading
    Bookstores
    Gossip
    Libraries
    Jewelry

Dislikes:
    His younger sister
    Being told what to do
    Mismatched patterns
    People who don't care about their appearance
    Chinese Crested Dogs
    Goodie Two Shoes'
    Sneaker Heels
    Being looked down on for not knowing Spanish

Habits:
    He likes to close his eyes when he smokes.
    He giggles when around hot guys or when flirting.
    When he hasn't smoked in awhile, he fidgets and mocks other more than usual.
    When he reads he pairs appropriate music with the story. So he'll listen to Two Steps From Hell, if he's reading a book about a magical kingdom. And he'll listen to jazz when reading a murder mystery.

Hobbies:
    Smoking
    Daydreaming
    Reading
    Making Detox Waters
    Blogging

Fears:
    Being Ugly
    Centipedes

Personality Traits:
    Honest Helpful Ambitious Cunning Daring
    Judgmental Reckless Vain Materialistic Nosy Domineering
    Personality:
    Teddy isn't the best person most times. His appearance being flawless if one of the biggest issues for him and he has poor body image issues at times. He is an honest guy but not very nice when expressing his opinions. He believes that everyone should strive toward physical perfection and if their appearances don't meet his standards he'll think the most horrible things and if asked, he will share them. He's the type to make snide comments towards people who aren't even engaged with him. He isn't all bad however. He's smart and willing to walk the line between danger and daring to get his thrills. If you're his friend and he finds out you're having problems, he'll do his best to help you but if told to back off, he'll either catch an attitude or ignore you. One of his favorite hobbies is taking a bland or bad dresser and turning them into a better version of themselves. This wouldn't be as bad if he didn't like to drop reminders every now and then about how he built them into their new selves.

Place of Origin:
    Cuba

History:
    Although he was born in Cuba, Theodore barely remembers his homeland. When he was four, his father, two aunts and two cousins made the long trip to Miami, Florida. Unlike most frantic Cuban escapees, the Floriano family had managed to get a relatively sturdy motorboat. They took all that they could and escaped the country during the night. Theodore's mother had begged her husband to take her too, but she was physically disabled and would have only slowed them down, so she was left behind to bare the brunt of the authorities who came looking for the family.

The first day at sea was calm with little to no surprises or mishaps. The family passed the time by trading funny stories and trying not to think of the loved ones they had left behind. The second day was marred by tragedy. A storm took the family by surprise and the strong winds and lapping waves snatched one of Theodore's cousins from the boat and into the pitch black sea.

When they reached Miami, tragedy struck once more. The family that they had corresponded with went back on their agreement and informed them that they would take the children in but not the parents and so the Floriano family was torn in half. Teodoro and his older cousin, Joaquin were taken in by the Montego family and their older relatives departed to find jobs. It was their intention to return one day with enough money to buy a house and reclaim their children, but that never happened.

The Montego family treated Teodoro and Joaquin like their own children, as they had none of their own to dote on. The family was middle class, so they could afford to splurge when it came to the boys but although they satisfied four year old Teodoro with anything he desired, they couldn't trick his older cousin Joaquin into loving them. Teodoro couldn't understand why his cousin hated their new parents so much, and that caused a rift between the two. When Teodoro turned ten, Joaquin ran away from home and disappeared from his life. This saddened the Montego's but they now could focus more on Teodoro, which the boy greatly enjoyed.

When Teodoro (who now identified as Theodore) was eight, the Montego's finally had a child. She was a cute little girl, who they named Esperanza. The Montego's were thrilled to finally have their own child and began to focus more on their real child. They didn't abuse Theodore outright, but they did neglect at times. They put more responsibility on him and no longer tolerated his cheeky remarks and wry humor. When it was time for Esperanza to go to school, they ordered Theodore to be her protector and if Esperanza ever came home unhappy, they would punish him for not doing his job as her big brother. Their punishments usually involved a spanking via belt, but sometimes they just took away his game systems for weeks.

Theodore began to hate Esperanza over the years and often found himself thinking about what life would have been like if Joaquin had stayed or if his father had returned. At twelve he began to rebel against his adoptive parents by going to wild parties and picking up smoking. He started hanging with a bad crowd and learning skills that were undesirable for his social class. He began to air people's dirt laundry and took great pleasure in the bad things that followed suit. He became the menace of the cul de sac and nothing the Montego's did could put him on the right path, so finally they sent him to St. Mary's before he could reveal their own secrets.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#FAF066]

T5J6rIE.png

thumb_400_600_1377257509646.jpg

Name:
    Joaquin Alejandro Perez

Nickname:
    Alej

Birth Date:
    November 27th 2000

Sexuality:
    Pansexual

Relationship Status:
    TBA/OPEN

Classification:
    Junior

B-Lister Virtuoso

In Depth Appearance:
    Joaquin is an attractive young man with a decent amount of muscle tone dispersed over a wiry frame. He has dark honeyed skin and pitch black wavy hair that he cuts on the sides and secures with a bit of gel. The top part of his hair is left medium length and combed back lazily. Joaquin has soft dark brown eyes and a bit of facial hair. He likes to dress in layers and it's rare to see him in just a shirt. He likes to wear t-shirts under hoodies or jean jackets and he usually wears baggy jeans secured with a belt, and nice sneakers. Joaquin has "fiddler's neck", which means he has impressions on his neck and collar bone from playing the violin. He has no piercings, but he does have a tattoo of a family tree on his back. The tattoo includes the names of his parents, aunt, uncle and two cousins. His deceased cousins name is a lighter black than everyone else's to signify his death and his living cousins' name is scratched out to signify his abandonment of the family.

Violins
    Fairytales
    Funny Movies
    Pickles
    Fantasy Movies
    Art Galleries
    Indie Games
    Potato Chips in Tuna
    Libraries
    Harry Potter

Dislikes:
    Boxing
    Kids
    Large Bodies of Water
    Chocolate Pudding
    Android Phones
    Baths
    Candy Corn
    Kids Movies
    Being Put on the Spot
    Science

Habits:
    Rearranges things when nervous
    He can't not finish a book. Once he starts reading, he has to finish.
    He stutters when nervous.

Hobbies:
    Creating Music
    Practicing
    Reading
    People Watching

Fears:
    Large Bodies of Water
    Being Cooped Up

Personality Traits:
    Stubborn Arrogant Naive Lonely Jealous
    Imaginative Loyal Brilliant Independent

Personality:
    Joaquin is a lonely boy, and not because people avoid him or distance themselves from him, he sabotages himself. As a child entering a new environment, he always felt different from others and when they reacted badly to him or made fun of him, he began to think that he should do it himself. He has desires to be friends with others and grasp that typical 'broad' social circle lifestyle, but he can't quite manage it. He's fiercely independent and stubborn, so it's hard for him to connect with others. When making music or practicing, he is brilliant and can pick up musically related topics fast. He tends to be quite arrogant when doing thing he's familiar with and he doesn't know when to apologize when someone is alienated by his actions. He is imaginative and can be a little naive about the ways of the world and when he gains your friendship he is very loyal but gets jealous if he sees you hanging out with other people.

Place of Origin:
    Cuba

History:
    At least three paragraphs detailing their lives up until the point they are at now. Joaquin was born in Cuba but only remembers snippets of his homeland, as he was taken away from it when he was six. When he was younger, Joaquin didn't understand why his aunt and her sister took him away during the night. He had complained and tried to struggle from his mother's arms and rejoin his father in their tiny bedroom, but his mother wouldn't let him go and soon he had cried himself to sleep.

When he woke up hours later, he was in a motorboat with his mother, his aunt and her son and his uncle and his son. His mother still wouldn't tell him why they had left Cuba and left his father behind, but Joaquin later heard her talking in her sleep and begging someone not to hit her. He didn't quite understand it still, being so young, but he didn't ask again.
    The first day at sea was calm with little to no surprises or mishaps. The family passed the time by trading funny stories and trying not to think of the ones they had left behind. The second day was marred by tragedy. A storm took the family by surprise and the strong winds and lapping waves snatched one of Joaquin's oldest cousin, Mateo from the boat and into the pitch black sea. Mateo's mother, Sofia was a mess and tried to throw herself overboard as well but was quickly subdued by her brother and sister.

When they reached Miami, tragedy struck once more. The family that they had corresponded with went back on their agreement and informed them that they would take the children in but not the parents and so the family was torn in half. Joaquin and his little cousin, Teodoro were taken in by the Montego family and their older relatives departed to find jobs. It was their intention to return one day with enough money to buy a house and reclaim their children, but that never happened.

Joaquin hated the Montegos and he hated how his cousin seemed to love their new life. Even though the Montego's lathered him with toys and opportunities, Joaquin couldn't bring himself to forget how his mother had cried as he was taken from her arms. He couldn't make himself forget his uncle's face twisted in rage as the Montego's 'altered' their agreement. And he couldn't forget the devastation etched on the face of his aunt, who had already lost so much and was losing more.

So Joaquin constantly rejected the Montego's and spent most of his time alone. When he was enrolled in school, he couldn't make friends as easily as Teodoro because he had a hard time picking up the language. Kids in his grade called him stupid or spoke loudly in his ear when he didn't understand them. Joaquin's only found peace with the school's librarian, Miss Anais. The woman was soft spoken and spoke stuttered and terrible Spanish but Joaquin still liked her. She gave him cookies and listened to him vent about his frustrations. With the librarian's help, Joaquin began to learn English much faster and began to branch out to different interests. One of his biggest interests was music. Now that he had mastered the English language, Joaquin wanted to learn a different one, the language of music. Not wanting to ask the Montego's for anything, Joaquin asked the school music teacher to teach him how to play the piano. It turned out that Joaquin was a virtuoso and had a keen ear for music, so he learned very quickly. But as he became a better pianist, his teacher began to badger him about getting more extensive lessons, which she would gladly provide for him...Privately and for a few fees. Joaquin stopped attending lessons after that because he hated the Montegos and refused to ask them for a penny if he could help it. So he started going to the neighborhood rec center that had an unused music room.

One evening when he was walking home from the rec center, a car pulled over and a familiar looking woman asked Joaquin if he could give her directions to the local hospital. Thinking that she was a good person, Joaquin got into the car and the woman quickly locked the doors and sped away. Joaquin panicked and tried to wind down the windows to jump out, but fell unconscious as the woman chloroformed him. When he woke up, he was in a bedroom decorated with all the things that he liked. The woman who had kidnapped him was sitting by his bed, smiling softly. "Do you remember me, Joaquin?" She said in Spanish, and Joaquin realized with a shock why she looked so familiar. She was his aunt who had lost her son during the escape from Cuba. Joaquin was a mixture of happy and scared. He was happy to see her but wanted to know why she had kidnapped him and where his mother and uncle were. His aunt, Sofia informed him that his uncle had become a drug addict and his mother had died in a car accident. "I'm the only family you have left."

Joaquin stayed with his aunt due to a fear of her trying to stop him from leaving and because he didn't consider Teodoro or the Montego's his family. Even Sofia dismissed Teodoro for blood. "He's lost himself to America." She had sneered as she listened to him play the violin she had bought him. (She couldn't afford a piano, so Joaquin taught himself how to play a smaller more affordable instrument). Sofia treated Joaquin like her own son, but was very possessive of him. She wouldn't let him go to public school for fear of the authorities realizing who he was, but she also wouldn't let him go outside. Joaquin figured she thought he would leave her and never come back, but he was starting to get stir crazy. His aunt got him lots of books and music sheets, but he missed going to the library and breathing fresh air.

When Joaquin turned thirteen, his aunt got him a laptop and he used it to find out about St. Mary's and apply. His aunt was enraged when she found out but Joaquin placated her by weaving a future where he was a successful musician and she could stop working and they could live together happily and secluded. Believing this reverie, his aunt let him go.
    [/bg]

Last edited:
  • [bg=#90D4D4]

blogger-image-2078612126.jpg

Name:
    Charlene Margot Collins

Nickname:
    Charlie/Maggie

Birth Date:
    July 7th 1999

Sexuality:
    Bisexual

Relationship Status:
    TBA/OPEN

Classification:
    Junior

A-Lister Jock

In Depth Appearance:
    At least one descriptive paragraph detailing your character's appearance. Include clothing style and whether or not if they have any scars, piercings or tattoos.

Dislikes:
    At least five.

Habits:
    At least three.

Hobbies:
    At least two.

Fears:
    Doesn't necessarily have to be a phobia. At least two.

Personality Traits:
    List the good, bad and downright ugly.

Personality:
    At least one to two detailed paragraphs. They must at least three flaws! No one is perfect!

Place of Origin:
    Where were they born?

History:
    At least three paragraphs detailing their lives up until the point they are at now.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#D490BB]

6a0147e2a5361d970b0168ebed527f970c-pi

Name:
    Cedro Esteban Montego

Nickname:
    Cedric/Ceddy

Birth Date:
    February 6th 2002

Sexuality:
    Gay

Relationship Status:
    Single

Classification:
    Freshman

C-Lister

In Depth Appearance:
    At least one descriptive paragraph detailing your character's appearance. Include clothing style and whether or not if they have any scars, piercings or tattoos.

Dislikes:
    At least five.

Habits:
    He likes to close his eyes when he smokes.
    When he hasn't smoked in awhile, he fidgets.
    He giggles when around hot guys or when flirting.
    He listens to music when mixing chemicals.

Hobbies:
    Smoking
    Daydreaming
    Chemistry

Fears:
    Burning himself

Personality Traits:

Personality:
    At least one to two detailed paragraphs. They must at least three flaws! No one is perfect!

Place of Origin:
    Cuba

History:​
    Although he was born in Cuba, Cedric barely remembers his homeland. When he was four, his father, three aunts and two cousins made the long trip to Miami, Florida. Unlike most frantic Cuban escapees, the Floriano family had managed to get a relatively sturdy motorboat. They took all that they could and escaped the country during the night. Cedric's mother had begged her husband to take her too, but she was physically disabled and would have only slowed them down, so she was left behind to bare the brunt of the authorities who came looking for the family.

The first day at sea was calm with little to no surprises or mishaps. The family passed the time by trading funny stories and trying not to think of the loved ones they had left behind. The second day was marred by tragedy. A storm took the family by surprise and the strong winds and lapping waves snatched one of Cedric's cousins from the boat and into the pitch black sea.

When they reached Miami, tragedy struck once more. The family that they had corresponded with went back on their agreement and informed them that they would take the children in but not the parents and so the Floriano family was torn in half. Cedro and his older cousin, Joaquin were taken in by the Montego family and their older relatives departed to find jobs. It was their intention to return one day with enough money to buy a house and reclaim their children, but that never happened.

The Montego family treated Cedro and Joaquin like their own children, as they had none of their own to dote on. The family was middle class, so they could afford to splurge when it came to the boys but although they satisfied four year old Cedro with anything he desired, they couldn't trick his older cousin Joaquin into loving them. Cedro couldn't understand why his cousin hated their new parents so much, and that caused a rift between the two. When Cedro turned ten, Joaquin ran away from home and disappeared from his life. This saddened the Montego's but they now could focus more on Cedro, which the boy greatly enjoyed.

When Cedro (who now identified as Cedric) was eight, the Montego's finally had a child. She was a cute little girl, who they named Esperanza. The Montego's were thrilled to finally have their own child and began to focus more on their real child. They didn't abuse Cedric outright, but they did neglect at times. They put more responsibility on him and no longer tolerated his cheeky remarks and wry humor. When it was time for Esperanza to go to school, they ordered Cedric to be her protector and if Esperanza ever came home unhappy, they would punish him for not doing his job as her big brother. Their punishments usually involved a spanking via belt, but sometimes they just took away his game systems for weeks.

Cedric began to hate Esperanza over the years and often found himself thinking about what life would have been like if Joaquin had stayed or if his father had returned. At twelve he began to rebel against his adoptive parents by going to wild parties and picking up smoking. He started hanging with a bad crowd and learning skills that were undesirable for his social class. He became the menace of the cul de sac and nothing the Montego's did could put him on the right path, so finally they sent him to St. Mary's.​
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#FAF066]

thumb_400_600_1377257509646.jpg

Name:
    Joaquin Alejandro Floriano

Nickname:
    Alej

Birth Date:
    November 27th 2000

Sexuality:
    Pansexual

Relationship Status:
    TBA/OPEN

Classification:
    Junior

B-Lister Virtuoso

In Depth Appearance:

Dislikes:
    At least five.

Habits:
    At least three.

Hobbies:
    At least two.

Fears:
    Doesn't necessarily have to be a phobia. At least two.

Personality Traits:

Personality:

Place of Origin:
    Where were they born?

History:
    [/bg]
Your chars are always soo beautiful XD lol.

I know one character one of my chars will go for... but sssshhhh... I'll tell once I get them up XD. Should have all three up tomorrow.

Your chars are always soo beautiful XD lol.

I know one character one of my chars will go for... but sssshhhh... I'll tell once I get them up XD. Should have all three up tomorrow.
Why thank you! And ooh I look forward to seeing them. :DD

I finished my male, Hani, yay!

I want to give him a crush, but I guess I'll have to wait for everyone else to be finished to find the right girl to put on, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.