• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
RESERVED FOR MY TWINS!
giphy.gif

Face claim: Max Irons, Junior, A-List Jock

tumblr_m9b95a3h0u1r7dslf.gif

Face Claim: Ashley Benson, Junior, B-list Artist (I changed her if you don't mind, I got a better idea for my girl) though she does dress more gothic so she is C-list in that way?
I honestly love those two face claims!! But she can be a B Lister but have C Lister tendencies. Haha.

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
wip is up for my character

WORK IN PROGRESS!

ZdO5477.png

"The ice is my turf."

Name:
Lilian Jane O'Riley

Nickname:
Lily

Birth Date:
December 8th, 2000

Sexuality:
Asexual

Relationship Status:
Single, not looking

Classification:
Junior

A Lister

In Depth Appearance:

Figure skating, winter, snow, ice, ballet, dressing up, being dressed up, spiders

Dislikes:
Summer, hot weather, swimming, gymnastics, loose clothing.

Habits:
Tends to speak without thinking, Fidgets with her bow when thinking, and is very touch-happy.

Hobbies:
Figure skating, ballet, card games, gambling

Fears:
Dogs, bees, wasps, disapproval, being caught crying

Personality Traits:
TBA

Personality:
TBA

Place of Origin:
Pueblo, CO

History:
TBA

I'll try to finish it when I get home from work tonight.​
No anime face claims. Must be realistic.

How is that creepy?

How is that creepy?
Because the person in the photo already has an identity that can be discovered with a quick search. You're essentially overwriting them. And besides, using a photograph for a fictional character is definitely not my thing.

Because the person in the photo already has an identity that can be discovered with a quick search. You're essentially overwriting them. And besides, using a photograph for a fictional character is definitely not my thing.

So basically you are saying an actor can't play a fictional character, because in my opinion that is what you are saying.

That's about as creepy as it comes, so I'm out. Sorry.
I am sorry that you feel that way but no one else has a problem with it plus, they've all been requesting real life face claims.

But I can't make you stay involved with this. Sorry to see you go.

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Ahaha! Reserving these two for my characters(Went ahead and stuck just to two.)

Female B lister, FC; Naressa Valdez
tumblr_nv50umTHeG1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Male C lister, FC; Park Bo Geum
tumblr_nji4jmQpQ01untowto1_500.gif

Okay, character is finished! ^_^

• tumblr_inline_nic3h22vI71sythae.gif
    tumblr_inline_nic3p15kEK1sythae.gif
    tumblr_inline_nic364ycmJ1sythae.gif

"I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence."

[fieldbox=Emma, purple, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]
    [bg=#170017]

Name:
    Emmanuelle Daisy Wellesley

Nickname:
    Emma-Amazon| Ice-Queen|Elle| Emma<

Birth Date:
    March 15th; 1999

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
    Single

Classification:
    Sophomore

B lister; she is a dancer, but mainly pursues ballet. And she's also into ice skating.

[spoili]
    STYLE-ICON-Naressa-Valdez-the-vandallist-7.jpg
    [/spoili]

In Depth Appearance:
    Naturally, her hair is a dark brown shade, appearing black, with wavy and loopy curls. But, she keeps it straight so that it&#039;s easier to work wth. Her eyes almost almond-shaped, the hue of them a dark brown. And besides the pride in her legs, she also has a pretty nose and full lips.

Emma's body is in almost perfect shape, well-proportioned, slim and with slight curves, but not enough to give her a real figure. For the most part, she's straight up and down. But her pride of her body is her long slender legs. Her skin is almost flawless with a few scars , but nowhere anyone could see unless she was undressed. After all, some of them are long, short or jagged, but they're all placed on her back, always hidden. And there are her pierced ears, only once on both earlobes.

She doesn't weigh too much, nor too little. She's 119 pounds exactly and stands tall. Very tall, 5'8 to be exact. Which is half the reason they call her Emma-Amazon. Anyway, her complexion is an olive brown and caramel, but in one simple word, brown. It's a nice shade that complements her well.

As for her style, it varies. Though, most of the time she dresses similar to a bohemian.

Dancing|Books|Music|Movies/Plays|Poetry|Musicals| Board Games/Card games| Puzzles|The outdoors|Parkour| Stunts| Breaking things|Cartoons|Desserts|International foods| Spicy foods| Hot chocolate|Yoga/Working out|Rain

Dislikes:
    Judgmental people| Too peppy people| Being pushed around|Being talked down to|Bullies|Cigarettes| Alcohol| Yelling| The cold| Doesn't like intimacy in any form without permission|Lightning and Thunder|The dark| Small spaces|Crybabies| Horror movies<

Habits:Licking her lip and stick out her tongue when focused or thinking/plotting
    Clenching and unclenching her fist when she's trying to control her emotions
    Cleaning messes, whether it's her's or not. She just picks up after others
    She breaks or tears apart things unconsciously, most of the time
    Whether it be ripping paper, slowly picking bits off of a donuts or dropping an object high enough. )

Hobbies:
    Dancing| Crocheting| Sewing|Listening to music|Watching musicals/plays and cartoons| Reading|Skating/Ice skating| Cooking

Fears:
    Claustrophobia(Small spaces terrify her.)
    She's afraid of the dark
    Lightning and Thunder terrify her as well
    Disappointing others, so much so, that she works hard to the point of hurting herself

Personality Traits:
    Sarcastic| Cold| Honest| Independent| Aggressive| Harsh| Reserved|Patient| Distant| | Sympathetic| Realistic/Pessimistic| Defensive| Doubtful of others||Observant|Perfectionest| Hardworking|Responsible| Passionate| Thoughtful| Brave

[spoili]
    naressa-valdez-11.jpg
    [/spoili]

Personality:
    She wasn't given the nickname Emma-Amazon, and Ice Queen, for no reason. Besides her height and her unsmiling face,her personality mainly contributes to the name. Because she is a sarcastic, cold bitch. Not really a bitch, but she is called and could be classified by one if you didn't know her inside and out. Like an Amazon, she is an independent woman, but to a fault. She likes and does everything on her own, never asking for help or the opinion of others even when she desperately needs it. And she's harsh, but not to just a certain group of people, but to everyone. She's a perfectionist too, with a mild case of OCD.

Though, this makes her she very hardworking, giving it her all to almost anything she does, or has a passion in. And she is a very passionate person but at the same time patient. She'll listen to others and try to understand them, but that's only if she wants or has a good enough reason to. A very observant person she is and easily comes to understand a person. But, even her patience can run out in situations. Emma is not a passive person, she's aggressive and strikes not immediately, but a moment or two after she's been triggered. She is a fighter, and though she has no martial arts training, she knows how to fight, from experience

And she's honest, always speaking the truth, to authority, she speaks the truth respectively, with a hint of sass. For the most part, she's well-mannered with authority. But with others, she is just cold and cruel. She's realistic but sounds more pessimistic. And her sarcasm, it's hard to tell when she's not using it. Still, she's cold and harsh to others, doubtful and distant. And though she doesn't hesitate to give her own opinion, she will not expose her true emotions to just anyone. In fact, she wears a stoic almost harsh look all the time and smiles privately. She dishes out patience, but others would have to give her patience as well to get through and see her true nature.

In truth, she's compassionate and thoughtful. Always thinking about someone else before herself. And it's often that she does kind acts for other people. But most of the time, she'll secretly do these acts and never admit to helping anyone. She's a bigger softy than she lets on. The girl has a high tolerance for physical pain because she knows those scars will heal. But not emotional pain, it may never heal.

Place of Origin:
    Dover, Delaware, United States

History:
    Emma was born into a poor family, her parents were working almost all day every day. They felt that she was a burden on them and only made their life more difficult, they didn't bother hiding their thoughts from her nor did they try to get rid of her. Both of her parents were alcoholics and her father was a smoker. So, it's no surprise that she was abused. Not physically,but verbally. They spouted horrible things to her, screaming in her face and yelling at her. They neglected her, ignored her as if she wasn't there. Because of this, she was by herself and had to take care of herself. By making herself look presentable, cooking her own meals, and more. Sometimes, most times, she had to take care of her own parents too and their house.

The only time they paid her any attention was when she caused trouble or annoyed them. That meant they disciplined her but not in the right way. They never hit her, instead, they would yell at her and then lock her in a dark closet in dark. Sometimes they forgot about her and would let her out later. So, though they were terrible parents they did teach her two things, manners(respect) and responsibility. One thing they could never solve was the fact that she got into school fights a lot as a child. She was suspended many-many times. Of course, this resulted in punishments.

But, she was about six when she learned to dance. It all started on a day she went to a neighbors house to watch television.(Her family had a television, but she was not allowed to touch it or anything else that was expensive. The only entertainment she had was reading. And that was because of the library.) That was the day she saw a dancing show, presenting ballet. She was immediately captivated by it all and started to learn to dance. By watching the television and picking up books on it. She was a natural at it. It was her talent.

Emma scraped up any money she could so she could pursue her passion and take real lessons. And a dancing competition gave her the chance. She, of course, kept this a secret from her parents and entered the competition. She won the prize money and all. She was planning to use that money for lessons, but her parents discovered it before she could.

Instead of getting angry, they used that money to let her enter the dancing classes. It surprised her, but she soon learned why they let her do so. They knew the could make a ton of money based on her talents. as she grew, she got better and better. And her parents entered her in many competitions and using the money on themselves. But, she tried not to let it get to her, dancing was what she loved to do, and it was now her only consolation.

One day, two years ago, when she was fifteen, she could no longer contain her feelings and lashed out at them. It was her mother who had set her off first, so she ended up pushing her. This resulted in a fight, and the aftermath was not pretty. During the struggle, she was pushed against a broken mirror, the reason she has scars on her back. After that, her mother started to physically abuse her, little by little.

Eventually, Emma earned a scholarship to get into St. Mary's. And she took this chance without hesitation. it was the perfect escape from her parents. It was a much better option than running away, so she went

[spoili]
    Naressa-LA-Models-12-of-34-610x915.jpg
    [/spoili]

[/bg]
    [/fieldbox]​

• wwfJQ9mi.jpg

"Just because I'm not your type of normal, doesn't mean I'm not normal."

[fieldbox=Hani, green, dashed, 10, Tahoma&quot;]

[bg=#012101]
    Name:
    Lee Hani

Nickname:
    Honey| Hani|Lee

Birth Date:
    April 27th; 2001

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Relationship Status:
    Has a crush on ---

Classification:
    Freshman

C lister; A handicapped, foreign freshman student

[spoili]
    1c71943a3bef9aa49ad59cf4fb1cd7d0.jpg
    [/spoili]

In Depth Appearance:
    Hani is, without a doubt, a pretty boy. Though, this does not mean he lacks manly aspects on his appearance because he has many. His jaw, for example, is almost square, but not quite. While the rest of his face isn't on the exact same path. For his eyes are, naturally,being Asian, squinty, but still manage a slight round shape, giving him doe eyes. While his lips are pink, and his mouth fits his face perfectly, but his smile is the most captivating of all. And he smiles a lot around the right people.

His hair is dark brown, appearing black, but he sometimes changes the color,he keeps it short and styled. He doesn't have much body hair at all, but his body, in general, is great. He is a healthy young man, obviously keeps himself in shape by exercising of the sort, because though he is not ripped, he his toned and slender. Hani stands 6'0 and weighs somewhere around 149 lbs.

As for his sense of dress style, it varies. But for the most part, his attire is casual and lax. Yet, he wears suits and other formal attire on occasion or when he wants to. Often, he will walk out the door wearing whatever he feels like, including pajamas. But he likes color to his clothes the most, of course, he'll still wear dark shades of clothing as well.

Most of all he's always wearing his hearing aids and sometimes his glasses, but mostly he wears contacts.

Books| Gardens| Plants|Rain| Games| Puzzles| Checkers/Chess/Baduk|&nbsp; Videos games|Painting| Running| Archery| Swordsmanship| Classical music| Adventures| Noodles| Asian food| Pizza| Fruit & Veggies| Showing off| Playing around| Pranks| Teasing people|Candles| Lanterns|Animals|

Dislikes:
    Sitting still for a long time| Staying indoors| Being pitied|Boring lectures| Uncomfortable silence| Bullies| Mice/Rats| Doing what others tell him to do| Cowards|Screamo music| Soy milk| Depressing moods| Being treated differently

Habits:
    Biting himself when nervous or feeling confused
    (Usually his bottom lip, inside of his cheek, or the palm of his hand.)
    Whenever it's raining outside, or just a beautiful day, he likes to go barefooted and walk, dance or play around.
    He sings to his plants
    Sometimes his mixes up his Korean words with his English words

Hobbies:
    Calligraphy| Playing games| Archery/Swordfighting|Painting| Planting| Exploring| Playing piano and cello

Fears:
    He's terrified of huge crowds
    A soundless environment
    Pain, afraid of feeling it himself
    Being left behind

Personality Traits:
    Spoiled| Bossy| Teasing| Playful| Naive| Mischievous| Sarcastic| Witty|Smart-mouthed| Over-dramatic|Light-minded| Hot-tempered| Out-going| Daring| Arrogant| Affectionate|Thoughtful| Intelligent

[spoili]
    tumblr_o3io3eCs6q1u20wb7o1_1280.jpg
    [/spoili]

Personality:
    Firstly, his character is often confusing to others on his sexuality aspect. Though he is completely straight, people mistake him to be gay, but mostly asexual, seeing how he never really shows any real interest in either girls or boys. So, to be more detailed about it, he'd be a straight demisexual.

Anyhow, it's no secret that Hani is spoiled, but not bratty, which also ties into his bossiness and arrogance. He tells others what to do without a second thought and just expects something to be done. It was how he was raised. But if it doesn't get done, he might be a little upset, but won&#039;t waste his time getting too angry over it. And he only really brags and shows off about things he knows he's good at especially his photographic memory, occasionally he'll brag about things he's sure he'd be good at it.

He&#039;s actually a nice generality. He finds joy in teasing people, and always very playful, making him light-minded. He finds even greater fun in causing trouble with the authorities, a mischievous and daring fellow he is

Though he is still naive in some aspects people would never guess because of is high intelligence. He can also tend to be unexpectedly over dramatic and does have a temper that makes him act out, it's another thing that gets him in trouble along with his smart and sly mouth. He's a bit on the witty side that mostly is his sarcasm.

But, he's not a person you'd really really hate. He's a lot more thoughtful than people give him credit for. He does like to help people if he can. And he's affectionate, he has no problem touching people he just met.

Place of Origin:
    Seoul, South Korea

History:
    Hani is the youngest of five boys. When his mother was pregnant for him, she was praying to have a girl. Instead, she had another boy, naturally, she was disappointed, but didn't love him any less. If anything, she showed him more affection than she did her children. It wasn't only because he was born deaf, but because while her other boys depended on their father more, he depended on her.

So she spoiled and pampered him, but not rotten, which was easy to do when they were a wealthy family. Because he hung out with his mother all of the time, he also hung out with other women including his cousins.They weren't the only women in his life that doted and adored him. Naturally, he did gain some feminine manners, but nothing too abnormal, just a bit of sass.

Unlike his older brothers, he was home-schooled, and his own personal instructor. It was mainly because he was still a fragile child and his mother wasn't ready to let him go. He took all kinds of lessons and passed in all of them. They soon learned that he had a photographic memory and were overjoyed to see his natural born talent.

Hani's life wasn't-isn't, all glam and happiness, there ate many events and secrets in his life and family that contributed to his whole character. Once his parents thought he was strong enough the allowed him to choose any school he wished to attend and it just happened to be St. Mary's.

[spoili]
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1qw5wdlm2xs08kosgocsog04s_640.gif
    [/spoili]

[/bg]
    [/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Reserving an A-Lister Jock
FC: Keke Palmer
blogger-image-2078612126.jpg

Reserving a C Lister (Could he be the Fake ID go to guy?)
FC Mark Indelicato
tumblr_mm6tep9qeG1s36r7uo1_500.jpg

Oh yes! She is, just not my dude.
Emma's accepted then.

Reserving an A-Lister Jock
FC: Keke Palmer
blogger-image-2078612126.jpg

Reserving a C Lister (Could he be the Fake ID go to guy?)
FC Mark Indelicato
tumblr_mm6tep9qeG1s36r7uo1_500.jpg
Okay. And if you want him to be, I guess so but most parties are usually thrown on campus. But now, might want to have them venture at least one or twice. LOL.

Yay! Well, I put my heart and soul in when I made her =) Look forward to the Rp starting
I can tell and same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.