Sailor Nyooom [IC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mubashirya squealed as emerald light enveloped her body. Her skin flashed different colours, and she felt (and looked) like she was at one of those fairy dust raves. A sailor uniform inexplicably replaced her clothes, the colour scheme as green as the piece of bok choi still hanging from her mouth. Feeling more than a little violated, she struck various poses as decreed by the amulet now infused in her head.

Howdy there! The voice echoed in her mind. Now that the darned ritual is done with, let's get along pardner.

Ritual? Mubashirya thought, dazed. Don't you need virgins for those?

For this one ya sure do. To be exact, ya need one them ancient amulets of vehicular transportation from Sexat - that'd be your's truly - and some whippersnapper to fling it riiiight at the center of the forehead of a fresh virgin. But here I go rambling on like one of them sad fanfics - here, why dontcha go introduce yourself?

Internally screaming, she lunged and flung her arms out wide in the warrior two yoga pose. "It's Shroom! Sailor Shroom!" Out of the corner of her eye she spotted an elf taking aim at a girl who was swaying from side to side and humming a japanese tune.

"RUN!" Mubashirya shouted, ignoring the bok choi as it flopped from her mouth and onto the floor. It was too late. Another amulet was already hurtling through the air towards its next victim.

In the midst of the Japanese music and blinding lights, something hard and small flew toward Briony's head ;) causing her to fly backwards. But instead of colliding with a wall and dying, an invisible force began to lift her into the air. The kinda-mortal began to scream in fear as her clothes were shredded and a tight leotard snapped snugly in their place. It was tight as hell and sparkled so brightly that Briony felt her glasses prescription increasing in increments of 1. As the elves' song suddenly changed keys, Briony's head was thrown back and her long hair stood up straight and formed a heart shape. Suddenly, she felt blinding pain as a rock dug into the space between her eyebrows. Even though she could not see it, Briony knew deep within her soul that the rock was a dark onyx that matched her leotard.

"SAILOR KAPOOOOOOOOOM!" Briony bellowed in a deep manly voice. She gasped and tried to cover her mouth to prevent any further tragedies from occurring, but instead she continued to chant, "KAPOOM. KAPOOM. KAPOOM," in an unforeseen basso profondo.

Then, as if struck by the wrath of an unregulated poltergeist, Briony's legs stuck out in the splits and she placed both hands under her chin. Her lips were stretched into a broad smile and her teeth emanated a soft glow.

As Briony was slowly lowered down to the ground (with a gust of wind blowing her hair back sexily), another elf threw an amulet toward one more person in the room. However, it was not like the cute little amulets that adorned the heads of her friends. Instead it looked more like a brand in the shape of a dragon head, and it was glowing with heat as it flew.

Johnna was a little scared of the her internal glee as she watched the other students transform into sailor senshi as well. That's what you all get! You thought I would get stuck being the main character, but now we all have to suffer! She stopped herself from cackling as the latest victim sailor began to chant "KAPOOM. KAPOOM. KAPOOM!" And with each KAPOOM, the ground shook and various animal paintings fell from the walls, revealing more animal paintings hidden behind them.

Nyooooooooooooooooooooo- She yanked her head back as a weird dragon head shaped object flew by her, almost grazing her nose- oooooooSPLAT. Luckily the only thing behind her was Mr Math's face...which was now bright red and rapidly turning redder from the impact.

Szy felt as though THREE YEARS had passed since her transformation, so much so that she'd already forgotten what had just happened.

Watching her best friend transform, she felt slightly relieved - at least she wasn't alone! But, looking around at the other sailors, she felt annoyed. More people she had to meet. And since they were all main characters now, she'd have to get to know them quite well.

She sighed.

At least they all looked pretty interesting and significantly less annoying than the elves. And no one seemed to have wanted this to happen (one thing she couldn't stand was an MC wannabe).

Just as she was about to jog over to where Bash was standing, she saw one last amulet fly by - this one aimed right at Mr. Math.

Mr. Math couldn't tell if the pounding in his head was from the dragon that had just smacked him in the face or the light that now enveloped him. The amulet bounced off of his forehead and embedded itself in his chest.

"NONONONONO," he yelled as he desperately pried at the burning stone searing into his skin. However his attempts were futile and he was forced to accept his ~magical transformation~.

Mr. Math's youthful, muscular body shimmered into a dark, sparkling silhouette. A white masquerade (Matherade?) mask (Math?) appeared, as well as a beautifully tailored suit, with a pair of white gloves and a dapper top hat to complete the look. A majestic cape billowed out behind him as Mr. Math struck a dramatic pose, his chiseled jaw glinting in the mystical light.

"It's Tuxedo Math!" he declared, and gave a dashing half-smirk, half-smile, his pearly white teeth gleaming. The room fell silent as the final transformation concluded. A few elves blushed and swooned, one almost fainting (Oh, you didn't know? Mr. Math was the youngest teacher at DATASS - and quite the heartthrob).

Reactions: PixelatedLights
Mubashirya resisted the urge to pet Mr. Math on the head. While the teacher was the talk of the student population, in her opinion he also looked perpetually depressed and even more so now that he was... Tuxedo... Math? Shaking her head, she began to waddle over to Szy, only to find that even her awkward shuffle had been transformed into a japanese school girl run, her arms held tight against her body like a t-rex and flailing in time with her legs.

Howdy y'all!

Mubashirya stopped mid-run and looked around at her fellow magical girls (and men). They could all hear the voice too, judging from the pained expressions on their faces.

A wobbling, pink horror from a fever dream popped into existence.

tumblr_n7g0cnftCX1syjt2wo1_500.gif

"Nice ta meetcha!" the thing boomed in a low, gravely voice. "The name's Pinkus Maximus, but y'all can just call me Pinku. I'm yer good ol' contracter!"

Some of the other magical girls (and men) awwwwwwed at the sight of the creature. Gagging, Mubashirya desperately pinched herself as she stared at the monstrosity, unable to tear her eyes away from the jiggling rolls of fat.

"I reckon I'm quite kawaii-desu," the thing called Pinku continued, blushing modestly. "But y'all gots to skedaddle lickety split. A lil' bird told me it ain't hunkey dorey over at Nation no more - fact o' the matter is there be some varmint, or should I say, durian, runnin' around outta kilter. Y'all gotta put a stop them them afore the concentration of fumes turns the place into a ghost town!"

Briony squealed when Pinkus Maximus appeared. It was so cute! Kawaii-desu indeed!!!

"How do we get to Nation?" the magical girl asked. Pinkus turned and focused its small beady eyes on Briony. Its lips turned slightly upward in an attempt to grin mischievously and suddenly Pinkus began to expand and contract rapidly. The contractions grew faster and faster and the room around the magical girls turned into a technicolor rainbow. Japanese singing turned from a high-pitched major key into an ominous and distorted minor key, and the technicolor swirls surrounding them began to turn sad and grey. A high-pitched whine appeared out of nowhere and suddenly, they were falling toward an empty emerald field.

Johnna took a moment to admire the Tuxedo Math's luscious locks as they were swept up by an unusually strong breeze, and rearranged into a ~magical~ hairstyle. That is, until she realized that the strong breeze wasn't actually a breeze. They were all just casually falling... TO THEIR DEATHS. She screeched at the top of her lungs.

And then she smacked herself as she realized they all had magical powers. With a twist of her her fingers, she conjured up steps of glowing red sigils, of which she proceeded to nyooom down. Her newfound speedy powers were still new, and she had to take a minute at the bottom of her stairs to get her bearings back. Johnna looked up to see the rest of her classmates finding their own magical way down, barring one girl who seemingly just decided to break her fall with her face. Luckily they seemed to have landed right in the middle of the Emerald Fields, the largest grassland in Nation.

Nation was one of the three biggest factions in the world of Badfics (which was, in fact, the world they were in now), the others being Oceans and Terra. Oceans was located to the East, where much of the Badfic's oceans were situated and Terra, whose lands were mountainous and forested, was located in the West. Nation on the other hand was the newest of the three, and situated right in the middle of the two. It's lands consisted of mostly grassland and farmlands, and it's habitants more humanoid compared to the aquatic species in Oceans and the Mountain Dwellers in Terra.

Almost 100 years ago, Nation was founded by an old rebel leader of Oceans who believed that it was time for East to meet West. Its creation was key to the peace treaty that ended the Great War between the other two factions. In time, the mediating presence of Nation led Ocean's to retreat back to their floating islands and underwater fortresses, and Terra to return to their mountain homes. Enough time had passed that true peace was finally returning to Badfics, and the newest generation, of which they were included, had known nothing but peace. Next year, all of Badfic's would be celebrating the Centurion, marking not only 100 years since the signing of the peace treaty, but also the end of said treaty which had only been penned to last a century.

There was going to be a huge ceremony in Nation at the original signing place, Bloomberg Township or BBT for short, where the three leaders would sign a new treaty. The whole town was already in an uproar, preparing for the month long festivities. Johnna's aunt and uncle were planning on taking her before she was accepted to DATASS. She really hoped that whatever Pinkus Maximus was talking about didn't happen near BBT.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: nova
Szy seemed to be the only one who didn't catch onto the whole landing-as-gracefully-as-a-magical-girl thing right away. Instead, as Mr. Math's luscious hair floated by with ease, she got to discover the taste of dirt after plummeting down and meeting a patch of grass head-on. It was surprisingly not bad.

As she brushed herself off and checked her vitals, Szy looked around. Aside from the famous twin Taro BBT Towers that gleamed and spiraled in the distance, she didn't recognize much of what surrounded her. And yet, as she continued to look around, she began recognizing the land, as if looking at a map. She could swear there was someone in her head narrating the history of the three factions - though she couldn't actually hear a voice - because she was starting to remember things she never knew.

After scratching at a particularly stubborn patch of dirt on her hip for a few more seconds, she huffed and gave up. Her skirt was brown anyway! Maybe it was that colour for a reason.

"So, ah...what now?" She asked, looking at her fellow magical-people.

Mr. Math glanced down at himself, at the girls around him (the one in red was pretty cute), then his surroundings with increasing levels of befuddlement. An expression of shock and concern (similar to that elicited by the sight of Szy's math homework), formed on his handsome face. He took a minute to compose himself.

"Please don't tell me I am what I think I am and please don't tell me we are where I think we are and please don't tell me we have to do what I think we have to do." Mr. Math's brow furrowed further. "I have a class to teach!" He looked at his wrist, but his watch was no longer there. "What is the administration going to think? I don't get paid to go on magical quests to save the world!"

"Wait, I have powers now right? So I can get back to DATASS?" He concentrated, visualizing his desired destination, and snapped his fingers twice. There was a little pop! and a small burst of sparkles. Mr. Math opened his eyes, excited, only to find that he was not back at the school - though he did now have a gorgeous, long-stemmed rose between his fingers.

Mubashirya nibbled thoughtfully at the pleated inkcap she had used to slow her descent. The smell of the rose Mr. Math was flaunting made her nose twitch, though not nearly as much as the whiff of gasoline that would randomly appear and disappear....

The stench of gas was growing stronger. Casting her gaze skywards, she saw two shapes streaking towards the twin BBT towers. With a snap of her fingers, a shroom appeared and she consumed (and digested) it at light speed. The world wasssuddenly suuuuuuuuper gnaaaaaaaaaaarlllllly?! Like, treesSsssssss?! She never knew the sky was so blue! She came to the revelation that, yo dude, air makes you high, so like, people were technically high all the time since they needed to breathe right? The train of thought went on for what seemed like severals eons before her new and improved vision sort of shambled around and settled on the objects in the sky. They were kinda like lumpy birds. Or spiky non-aerodynamic planes. Or something far more dangerous.

"They'rekindalikedurians?" Mubashirya said to noone in particular, her words slurring. Something landed at her feet, and she looked down to see a durian shaped grenade rolling by her emerald heels, the smell combining with the shrooms to take her places she'd never been before. Giggling maniacally, Mubashirya pointed at the grenade with glee.

"My dudes, izzabout to get lit."

Briony shrieked when the durian landed at their feet. It smelled like bad memories and mistakes. How HORRID. So she did was she naturally did best- a magical pirouette. Sparkles dripped down her body and the voices in her head began chanting in Gregorian fashion. As she continued to twirl, the durian began to rise from the ground. Whether that was a good thing or not, Briony didn't care. She became lost in her dance until suddenly, there was a loud bang! and a brown smelly fog began to fill the previously-green fields.

The durian grenade rose up on a cloud of sparkles and exploded like a fukboi when a pretty girl says no to him. Seeing the rest of the girls succumb to the creeping brown fog, Johnna turned, held her breath and ran as fast as she could. Unfortunately for her, she only managed a few steps before tripping over someone's leg. The fall knocked the remaining breath out of her and she involuntarily gasped for air. Huh, I'm completely fine, she thought. It doesn't smell that bad... how strange.

She made her way through the tangle of limbs, and carefully picked up the grenade. The durian shaped atrocity was still spewing gas, and didn't seem to want to stop any time soon. A hard overhand lob, got it out of range and the smoke began to clear up. However that only revealed that the grenades weren't the only thing that was dropped out of the sky.

There was a war cry.

And all Johnna could see was the cloud of dust kicked up by a hundred tiny feet rushing towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.