Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't before, but now it does. The one you posted on this page still doesn't work, though.

probably because I linked it from an attachment in a PM, and it doesn't want to show that publicly I guess.

That explains how I was able to see it while the others weren't.

Makes sense I guess.
Anyone any success at finding people that might want to join yet? XD (Has zero patience sometimes XD)

I've PM'ed some people, and either they weren't interested or they haven't responded.

Oh well, we'll just have to hope some activity here might spark people to join :)

Gahh, no matter how muh bumping we do we seem to be getting no interest! I think it's really strange, considering how some more obscure fandom RP's get a lot more activity in a much shorter period of time...

I will put all my hopes into the banner. If we don't get more members once it's accepted, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself ;_;

The girls in particular are important to have. Kinda messed up to miss a few of those after all XD Especially since they're raised together.
But as I gather the other Sailor Moon RP that was here took a while to get some traction too, right?

I dunno, but it feels like it shouldn't be so hard since there are so many Sailor Moon fans out there... Oh, I posted a thread in the interest check section to see if I can't fish up some people there.

Oh right! the interest check thingy XD Why didn't I think of that XD

Gah, I just couldn't take it so I went ahead and created my own Sailor Uranus... I also made some rather major changes to sailor Neptune's CS (such as her name, herpaderp), so I'm practically waiting for two CS's to be approved.

I'll go and look it over.

Meanwhile, I need a place to stash this gif I found.
20080227221705950.gif

I'll go and look it over.

Meanwhile, I need a place to stash this gif I found.
20080227221705950.gif

You could always stash gifs in a blog. That's what I did :O

They're both great :) I'll add Uranus and change Neptune's name :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I know XD I just kinda had to get rid of it under my copy button quickly XD

Lol I thought it was a kettle boiling at first :P

@Vio When are your CS's coming up? I'm anxious to see them :x

I don't know. Right now I am going through all the role-plays threads I watched and which ones don't have characters sheets and need them, which ones I'm not joining, which ones I should stay or leave. I've caught up in character sheets now, I just have three that are not finished because I'm waiting for someone to edit their photo. So lemme go do that now and I'll get back to you xD

There we go, all set ^^

and can't wait to see it either :)

Crap, I forgot I was supposed to change their age, as well! >_< It's because I want them to have more memories of their parents.

There we go, all set ^^

and can't wait to see it either :)

Before I start my character sheets, is it possible one of the zodiacs can be on earth and stuff avoiding his responsibilities to the princesses and the palace cuz he's scared of dying or something. I dunno xD

Is it possible to travel back and forth between the moon and earth if that is the case because I was going to have sag go and pretty much knock some sense into Leo. Or the other way around. I havn't decided xD

Status
Not open for further replies.