Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
All boys are on earth. None of the boys are in the alternative dimension.
And when they are back they don't have their status as Princesses right away either, they kinda have to win back the throne for that.
The Zodiacs could either have their powers and transform already, or they could obtain that later if you wish. But most of all, they aren't a group, yet.

Also, no traveling to the moon, at least, not at this point.

All boys are on earth. None of the boys are in the alternative dimension.
And when they are back they don't have their status as Princesses right away either, they kinda have to win back the throne for that.
The Zodiacs could either have their powers and transform already, or they could obtain that later if you wish. But most of all, they aren't a group, yet.

Also, no traveling to the moon, at least, not at this point.

Okay so they are indeed on earth, and they do not know anything that's going on yet or can that be tinkered with?

quoted off of the Sailor Wiki page:

Crystal Tokyo (クリスタル・トーキョー) was the new name given to Tokyo when Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion ascended the throne to rule over the Earth. It became not only the capital of Japan, but also of the entire Earth. It was a utopia, the epicenter of the new Silver Millennium, at the center of which stood the Crystal Palace.

It's on earth :)

And the guys would indeed not know of the princesses that are about to come back. Maybe they had heard of the girls of long ago, but as no one has seen them for 12 years, they would be presumed dead like their parents.

quoted off of the Sailor Wiki page:

Crystal Tokyo (クリスタル・トーキョー) was the new name given to Tokyo when Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion ascended the throne to rule over the Earth. It became not only the capital of Japan, but also of the entire Earth. It was a utopia, the epicenter of the new Silver Millennium, at the center of which stood the Crystal Palace.

It's on earth :)

And the guys would indeed not know of the princesses that are about to come back. Maybe they had heard of the girls of long ago, but as no one has seen them for 12 years, they would be presumed dead like their parents.

Lmao the united nations would certainly not like that xD

Alright so its on earth, and earth was attacked basically not the moon. GOT IT. Okay I know what I am doing now xD

yay ^-^ Glad little misunderstandings got cleared away before they'd actually form an issue hehe

Name: Winslow L. Parker
Senshi Name: Zodiac Leo
Appearance Normal:

2e27b1e1254379d473d90971e3b7d769_480.jpg

Appearance Senshi:
The.Lion.King.full.1046432.jpg

Personality:
Background:
(For the females, you were raised together with the rest and know who your parents are (or at least your mother). Generally speaking you had a good life. For the males, you are free to choose how you want their past to be. Terrible or good. Please, no amnesia. If you do want amnesia, PM me first.)
Attacks: (Do not write anything in this line)
-Power: Beast
-Star Power:

-Crystal Power: (Third Stage.)
-Eternal Power: (Final power and stage. Most powerful attack and is used to battle against the final boss.)
Other: (List anything else here that did not fit anywhere else in the character sheet)

WIP

Last edited:
Name: Winslow L. Parker
Senshi Name: Zodiac Sagittarius
Appearance Normal:
kJl07il.png

Appearance Senshi:
Personality:
Background:
Attacks: (Do not write anything in this line)
-Power: Divine/Astral/Magical
-Star Power: Celestial Arrow (condensed energy in the form of an arrow fired by his bow)

-Crystal Power: Meteor Shower (large amount of condensed energy shot from his bow, then separates into a shower of arrows)

-Eternal Power: Piercer
Other:

Last edited:
I also made some changes to Sailor Jupiter. I wasn't really pleased with her attack names so I made up completely new ones XD

Oh right, I probably should mention that the Zodiac's names start with Sailor, followed by the zodiac that they are. Just like the Planets are listed as Sailor, and then their planet ^-^

And damn I'm liking the image you've got for Leo hmmrrr

And got it, saw the changes

By the way, if we don't get any more players for this I'll probably end up taking Mercury as well. But that isn't set in stone just yet. Got 3 characters as is, and wouldn't want to overexert myself or let others feel left out XD
And I'm definitely not going to be operating Chibiusa >.>'

Reactions: 2 people
By the way, if we don't get any more players for this I'll probably end up taking Mercury as well. But that isn't set in stone just yet. Got 3 characters as is, and wouldn't want to overexert myself or let others feel left out XD
And I'm definitely not going to be operating Chibiusa >.>'

That being said, the lack of interest in this has been astounding, and we've still tried so hard to advertise >_< I've seen way crappier RP ideas get filled to the brim with players day one. I'm also thinking of doing Pisces, myself... Adore inspired me with the Libra pic xO

The banner still stands on 'moderating' or so, so I'm expecting that means it isn't part of the ads yet.
Hm well I guess there just aren't a very large group of Sailor Moon fans here on this site at the moment.

The banner still stands on 'moderating' or so, so I'm expecting that means it isn't part of the ads yet.
Hm well I guess there just aren't a very large group of Sailor Moon fans here on this site at the moment.

yeah give it one more day or so xD It'll be up soon

Let's certainly hope so ^^

Oh right, I probably should mention that the Zodiac's names start with Sailor, followed by the zodiac that they are. Just like the Planets are listed as Sailor, and then their planet ^-^

And damn I'm liking the image you've got for Leo hmmrrr

And got it, saw the changes

Sag's gonna be pretty handsome himself as well, someone is editing his picture though so gotta wait :3

Cool can't wait to see it

Name: Satsubatsu Kaoru
Senshi Name: Sailor Pisces
Appearance Normal:
MikiSayakafull505861_zps66a4b5a8.jpg

Appearance Senshi:
MikiSayakafull542176_zps85cfb34c.jpg

Although he uses lighter cutlasses, like this
51yUy-jnxHL._SL1500_.jpg
Personality: Kaoru is an upbeat kid who likes to prank people and play around a lot. He has issues with responsibility, in the sense that he doesn't like it and performs poorly under pressure. Being a cheerful guy he is good at boosting morale, and knows how to make other people feel better, but he doesn't like having to take a leader position.
Background: His upbringing was overall good and his parents tried their best to raise him, but the besiegement of Crystal Tokyo deeply traumatized him.
Other: He has yet to awaken as a senshi.

Attacks:
-Power: (Pisces) Brine Bullet Slash
-Star Power: (Pisces) Jet Blast Cleaver
-Crystal Power: (Pisces) Monsoon Blade Acceleration
-Eternal Power: (Pisces) Tsunami Void Edge
(attack names WIP)

Yuuichi is going to love this guy XD Prankster buddies! Would he be part of the Resistance as well, or not, if he is maybe he and Yuu could be buddies?

In case that's not clear, he's accepted :P

Well I wanted him to be in the resistance, but then for some reason I had the idea that only those whose powers had already been awakened could join, and then I remembered that that's not the case... I guess what I'm trying to say is yes, he's part of the resistance XD

Status
Not open for further replies.