Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The resistance is full of people without powers. Heck even those that do have powers tend to hide their powers from others (Just like the girls did in the series) And yes, once returned the girls will be hiding their identity as princesses, as well as their sailor identity. For safety reasons.

Yes, I know that, but for some reason when I wrote the CS I thought otherwise XD

Sometimes that happens XD just like the phantom rule about sending CS' to me XD

So what say you, would they be buddies, or not?

YAY
I'm planning on having Yuu be his typical shin kicking self right at his first post XD that is… when we get this started.

I'll probably make a guy character soon too, leader of the Resistance or so. Or have him be an NPC I move around a bunch. Whichever. Most of my guys suck, Yuu just is a little kid, so he ain't bad :P

By the way, if anyone has any attack name ideas for Pisces, let me know. I want to somehow combine the ocean with swords and swiftness, but damn it's hard!

Hm I don't have anything off the top of my head, but I'll keep thought out for ideas ^-^

If we don't get any more applicants this weekend, I might do Chibiusa if that's okay...

If you feel up to doing that, then sure go right ahead.
And the banner seems to still not have been accepted, as it's still on Moderating
I wonder if I did something wrong

I doubt it. Those things seem to go in waves. One time I submitted a banner and it didn't get accepted for a week, and one time it got accepted the day after I submitted it. I think it has to do with how busy the staff is.

NVM I just got a PM that it was accepted XD

After refreshing my page like 100 times, the banner finally showed up, I clicked it, and IT WAS GLORIOUS! I reallyreallyreallyreally hope we can get some more peeps through this T^T

I refreshed often too but haven't seen it yet XD oh well, I'll come across it at some point. I'll remove my mercury to at least give people a little more choice. No way am I ditching Yuu, Ryoko, and Hisako XD

I actually think that a banner submitted by yourself has a smaller chance of appearing in your circulation. At least according to my experience.

*shrugs* who knows, haven't refreshed a hundred times so no idea what the 'drop rate' is XD

Woohooh just saw my own banner XD
Wasn't even refreshing it to find it, just went about like normal.

Haha yes, now let's hope it'll generate a bit of traffic ^-^

I want to join but know too much about Sailor Moon so this is frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.