Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the eastern zodiacs really necessary? I mean, I totally get why you'd want them in, but if every spot is filled then that's a total of 32 chara's (I think, quick math and all that jazz XD) which can get a bit confusing, and so far no one has decided to go with any of them.

Merry Berry, saw the change, looks all great ^-^

Layd Bernkastel thank you for answering that when I wasn't around :)

Yes, it's just a calm, peaceful place filled with care and warmth. An ideal place to have young girls grow up for the most part. But the guys wouldn't be part of it indeed.

And well, the Western and Eastern zodiacs don't have to all be filled for this RP to work. The Planets do though.
Reason I had it in there is because, yes, sometimes people do like the idea of playing Dog, or Rat more than playing Pisces or Virgo. At this point it would indeed seem more profitable to just remove the Eastern Zodiacs unless they're truly needed for some reason.
(Originally they were going to be basically a yin/yang kind of deal, but I can ditch that idea of course XD)

In case anyone knows a few friends/people that you think would like to join this, just send them a note please ^-^ I made a pretty little banner in case anyone would like that as well.
I can't start up the RP unfortunately unless we have at least all the girls, so if you would like to get this RP up quickly, please help me :)

Reactions: 2 people
I wanted to use the banner as my siggie but the picture link is broken :<

That's weird, I can see it perfectly fine... I'll link it to you guys in a PM and see if that works.

Same here, works perfectly fine for me, I see it in both signatures
If it's the linking to the thread that's broken, well that can be easily fixed.

Edit: I checked the link and it works correctly as well

I still can't see it in the post you made, but Lady posted it in a PM and I could see it perfectly there. However if I click the broken picture link in your post it takes me to the front page of this thread, so that's not the problem.

Odd, as it is working for me in my own post, and everywhere else

Well the situation is pretty much resolved, so no worries ^^

True but it's still odd XD

I hit edit, checked the code, saved, no changes were made and if it didn't do anything for you two then it's just being mean XD

If I click 'open picture in new tab' then it tells me I don't have the permission to perform that action...

Nope, still doesn't work :/

Oh, and the constant posting in a certain other magical girl rp thread reminds me, will we have a Luna-like character to aid us or are we on our own?

Well... That's a tad complicated XD

In order for a cat companion (Diana) to be present we need Chibiusa. And someone who happens to find her in the Crystal Palace.
Other than that there hasn't been a set companion thought up

I had almost done so too, till I went through old notes about this RP XD

By the way, the banner at the first post. Does it work or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.