Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okayyy so I tried making it as painfully obvious what the twins are doing as possible to avoid confusion. It does take the impact of their actions away a little, but when RP'ing with other people you can't go about all willy-nilly expecting others to automatically pick up on what's going on :P

*another quick reminder that Tonbo didn't mean to insult Usagi XD*

Edit: Gdooooong, that outer senshi racism though XD

Oh my gosh, you are completely right! I am so sorry! Since Setsuna's reply didn't really say anything in regards to Hanako's comment about the Queen, I'm going to go back and try to reword it....yeeeeah they'rekinda notorious for that...they always seem to need a bit more convening then others

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go, was quite difficult, writing and being ninja'd at the same time XD Not that I'm complaining, I'd rather edit than have to drag everyone back into a roleplay :P

Oh, by the way, I need a good one for guys to call out when they transform.
Girls have "[Planet] Power, Make-up!"
But Make-up doesn't quite sound… right for the guys.
And 'Mask on!' doesn't quite cut it either somehow, unless others think it's okay?

I quite like make-up for the boys, though! XD I mean mask-on doesn't sound right because they don't wear masks... Hmm, well the Starlights used Stage-on, didn't they? Perhaps we could do that?

Stage on could work yeah
Or just 'on' or 'activate' or 'up'
Like "Capricorn Power Up!", or so. Eventually turning into "Capricorn Eternal Power Up!"

Haha, what about turning the M around making it wake up? XD Nah, but the others sound okay, except simply 'on' or 'up' is a little short. 'Activate' or 'awaken' could work, but I still like 'stage on' ^^

yeah it's short, We'll see what the others say of course too :)
Saying 'Activate' or something along those lines somehow makes me think like the guys are a bunch of power rangers XD All that's missing is the fancy dancy handy wrist watch XD

Well, we never did discuss what the boys used to transform, did we?.. XD

I know… my mind had run blank on that so I kinda ignored it.. >.>'

Perhaps XD perhaps..

Well I don't mind what we go with for the boys ^^ 'activate' 'awaken' and 'stage on' all sound good enough for me (although perhaps I prefer stage on a bit more)

I like the idea of them having bracelets, or some other type of jewelry, like a watch or necklace. I liked 'activate', but 'stage on' works too.

Alright, let's decide that the guys have a watch, or maybe a ring?

oh I didn't think of a ring...that would look cool...maybe it looks a little like a class ring with their symbol beneath a colored gem that corresponds with their sign?

PERFECT
That's it, that'll be the one.
Worn maybe around the index finger, or middle finger

41ExxvZjG4L._SY300_.jpg

Like this, but then with each their own color, and the zodiac sign behind it.

Also, thinking of the 'stage on' thing, it kinda is just as weird for them to say that as it would be for the mask on, and make-up. They're not performing or anything. The Starlight ones were indeed part of a music group so it made sense for them.
So… Activate?

Ooh, I like the rings~ Activate might be a bit stiff if anything, but it's fine by me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.