Sailor Moon Next Gen OOC/Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, I just went the simple, less noticeable route :P editing the name XD

Haha yeah I thought so too :P

Hmm, looks like it'll be hard for the boys to move again before the girls come down to earth and stir things up a little... Except for Kaoru and Yuuichi though, since they're interacting.

True, or well… things can always go a bit… haywire back home. LEt the girls fall right smack dab into the middle of a fight or so XD
Working on a post as we speak

Haha very true XD

and my character almost interacted with the other two...soooo yay for minor interactions also senpai hasnt noticed me yet i think i should follow him home

haha lol
Well I'm planning on having Yuu drag Kaoru into the cafe, so they'll see each other shortly again.

TT.TT social interaction hurray......i mean uhhh yeah sounds righteous.

Righteous? Haha yeah I guess you could put it that way as well. Either way, made a post, time to get those girls gathered.

Yay for plot acceleration!

Anyway, I started using coloured text to differentiate between Setsuna and Tonbo's speech (since I regularly use them both in the same posts) and now I'm wondering if I should do the same for Kaoru... Or if it's unnecessary.

You could, I'v done that at times, but I'm a tad tired of it XD 'cause it's a lot to remember for all kinds of different roleplays. So I'm not doing that this time round :P

Hmm yeah, but it just sort of rubs me the wrong way unless everyone does it... I dunno, I guess I'll stick to doing speech without it :P

haha makes sense I guess as well :D

I hope I never mix up Hanako and Hisako since they have pretty similar names :P If I do, please forgive me! >_<

I think you made a combination of the name once XD Hinako. But yeah… the names are very similar hahaha that could prove funny mishaps along the way XD

Darn it! Yeah, that's what I remembered her name to be, so when I read her post and she referred to herself as 'Hanako' I was like "wait..." XD I'll just go back and edit it, and it'll be like this neeeever happened XD

Ladidaaaa all forgotten no one knows :P

Wow, I reread my post and I didn't get their names right a single time... o__o I kept referring to them both as 'Hinako'! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.