Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, finally posted Sorry about the long wait.

Work kept me busy all day.

Sorry about the wait, I've been pretty busy with other RPs. I have some ideas for Lyra myself, certainly some drama if things go as I imagine them. -3-

I'm a bit lost... Not really sure what I should actually be doing with Aiden at this point :/

I have an idea! :3

Yeah that's how i was feelin' before with marigold. maybe he takes lyra on an adventure or you could have him buy that male slave... question is who wants to play him >_<

I was also thinking, what if they don't know she is fae... Maybe they are all human ? That would sure throw a twist into things..

Yeah She does, but she also hides them... usually she only has them out when she is alone..

Sounds good to me!

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to drop out of this. It's just not very exciting to me and I have a bunch of studying that I really should be doing instead of roleplaying anyway. I'm sorry.

Okay well I appreciate you letting me know and it was fun roleplaying with you. This will probably mean I will close the thread....

Is it too late to raise an objection to closing this? I haven't had time to read the IC yet, but I do believe I can promise you some excitement once I've caught up.

No its not to late. I was going to try to switch up the idea alittle but if your interested I would be happy to it keep as is. Maybe moggle will stay?.... ill just write up a new master sheet and we can start over....

Wait, why do we have to start over? :c

I figured with riley gone some one had to play the master... I guess I could make him a npc instead and we could just keep going.

I figured with riley gone some one had to play the master... I guess I could make him a npc instead and we could just keep going.

Well, I mean, couldn't someone else take over? With Riley's permission, of course.

As long as riley was okay with it... I don't mind.

Hi Roxie, Riley...Moogle I've never RPed with before. I just took a skim through the OOC here, and I'm kind of interested in participating in this. It sounds similar to a group RP I was thinking of trying, so it looks like good practice. I'd have to do a little reading in the IC, but I'd like to get in on this somehow, either as the new master or another slave (I don't do submissive roles nearly enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.