Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that it has slaves I would say the past....

Probably horse and carriage past.....
Thought I'll be honest I often mix present with past... and the fantasy random time...

Ok, cool cool. And did you want real pictures or anime pictures?

doesn't matter... Whatever best dispicks your character

Name: Aiden James

Pic/description:

Race: Human

Powers: None

Bio:

Aiden has lived around the slave trade his whole life. His parents had slaves. His neighbors had slaves. It was always the norm. Aiden hated it. He hated the way that the slaves were forced to work all day for nothing. They weren't fed properly. They were beaten when everything wasn't perfect. When he was young, he told himself that he wasn't going to be a part of that. He would never own slaves.

That idea changed when he was in his early twenties. He had seen a young slave girl being beaten. This was nothing out of the usual for him. But this time, he saw something in the girl. She had looked up at him with big pleading eyes that made his stomach lurch and his heart ache. He couldn't just leave her there. He gave his friend, who was her owner at the time, a generous amount of money for her with the intention of setting her free.

But she told him that she didn't want to go. She had no one and didn't know a place where she would be safe. So he let her stay with him. She cleaned his house and made his food even though he told her that she didn't have to, and she refused to take any money from him. That was how he had gone back on the promise that he had made to himself so many years ago.

Then it happened again. Then again. Every time he saw a slave being mistreated, he bought the slave, letting them stay with him. He lived in a huge manor with dozens of rooms, so it was never any trouble to keep them. They worked for him and in return, he was able to feed them and clothe them.

The first time he was offered sex by one of his slaves, he had refused on principle. The idea of doing that seemed wrong. But after weeks of begging, he had allowed it. After that, he began receiving offers like that on a regular basis. Eventually, he started to accept every time one of his slaves offered, but he never asked for it. That way, he knew that he wasn't forcing it on them if they decided it wasn't what they wanted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Marigold Rhoswen
Pic/description:
Beautiful-Fairy-love-angels-27525265-2560-1600.jpg

Race: Fairy
Powers: She has healing powers as well as helping plants grow. She can hide her wings.
Bio: Marigold hasn't known a day that she hadn't been a slave. She had an okay childhood, helping out other slaves with their chores, mostly just cleaning the house. Mary learned how to sew at her early age, though she knew not how to read or write, but what slave did. She learned of her healing powers when she had a friend that was beaten to the point that she could bearly walk. Having herself endeared many beatings, however they only lasted a few days before healing on their own, she had wished none would suffer so.

She was one of the first slaves her newest master Aiden had. Having rescued her from his friend, though he had shocked her by ending her suffering of her old master. Beatings were not the hardest punishment a slave had to endear, though Mary refuses to speak of any other punishments she had received due to her incompetence, or so her master's had told her. She has secretly had a small tiny crush on her newest master, having seen him often when he visited his dear friend.

Mary now cooks, cleans, even makes clothes for the house. She gets up early and sleeps late, eats little and never complains. She loves to tend to her master's needs and try to relax him after a stressful day. Though she has yet to sleep with him. She adores him. Having been his first slave she has a habit of getting jealous of the other slaves, but doesn't speak of it. Any man could picture their perfect wife, she acts it. Pretty much head of the slaves, though she treats everyone like they are her sisters.

Hope you like her.

I hope this is okay, it feels kind of forced to me but I had to adjust things to fit Aiden's personality, haha. I won't be able to post in the IC thread at least until tomorrow since my internet's being wonky, but I might as well wait to be accepted anyway.

Name: Lyra Amoro

Description: Lyra looks like a stiff wind could knock her right over. She is tall and skinny, and her face has a very mousy look to it, with small, soft gray eyes, thin eyebrows, and a small, round nose. Her jaw is narrow and bony, and her lips are fuller than average. Her hair is a frizzy, wavy mop, colored solid black, dark enough to have a bluish luster in the right light. It tends to cover parts of her face, especially when she draws into herself, as she is liable to do.

Race: Human

Powers: None.

Bio: Before her days as a slave, Lyra lived amongst a village of anthropomorphic cats known as felins with her much older brother, Silex. The two of them were abandoned by their family, leaving Silex to serve as Lyra's father figure throughout her life. They were both well-cared for by the felins, and Lyra always felt incredibly comfortable in the serene forest environment. She never participated in the hunting expeditions, however; rather, her attention to detail was put to good use while she collected edible flora hiding among all the poisonous (and potentially very dangerous) plants. She was always a rather delicate flower, and hunting terrified her.

Just two days ago, Lyra was spotted by Aiden during one of the felin tribe's regular sparring sessions. In order to live with the others, her and Silex had to participate, or else be ostracized as weak and useless. Aiden misunderstood the intentions of the felins and snatched her away, assuming she wasn't safe, and no one dared or could argue. The felins didn't speak Aiden's language, Lyra didn't dare put up a fight, and Silex assumed she was okay with the move.

Lyra has not yet gotten accustomed to the stark new lifestyle of being a slave. Everything seems so stilted and closed-off here, compared to the forest village where she was raised, but because she hates confrontation above all else, she hasn't argued. She's done what she's told and little more, helping with chores around the house with nervous, twitchy movements and mechanical speed. She hopes she'll be able to return home soon.

At least the master is nice.

um...

She seems cool, A misunderstanding ? That could happen, especially if she didn't stop it... though they due have a nice piece of land, and she probably would have been offered freedom after he bought her.

but other then that she is accepted, all are accepted

and please take your time with the post. Don't ask me how I came up with five paragraphs >_>

Roxie, do you think that you should put the green "group roleplay" prefix on both threads?

Yeah ill do that when I get home my phone is acting up at the moment.

So is Mary the first slave that Aiden bought that I talked about in his bio?

Yeah., she would have his first. Or so I was trying to betray her as his first.

That's what I thought. Just wanted to be sure :)

No problem any questions like I said just ask. I have so much on my mind I tend to forget what needs to be done

So where do you think this roleplay is heading? We can only play the every day life sort of thing before it gets boring. It needs some sort of drama. And what do you think about him having one male slave and four female slaves right now? That seems like a pretty reasonable amount to me. Or we could just have him have female slaves now and introduce a male slave later on and have that kind of throw off the balance of their lives. Maybe the girls start to get mad or jealous of the boy slave... I dunno... Just thinking ahead.

And what are you planning for Lyra? Is she going to try to go back to the felins? Is her brother going to come and try to take her away? Is she just going to adapt to her new life and decide that she is better off with Aiden?

Marigold already gets jealous of the girls I can only imagine what she would feel if she had a boy to compete against. I was thinking that one of the slaves has a pregnancy scare.... Though if the male slave is bisexual then maybe Aiden gets jealous..... >_< He could be getting cozy with more then just Master. The male would be a good addition to throw in the plot. I see lots of goodies awaiting with a male slave.

And I shall post soon.

Ok. Yay! I like your ideas for the male slave. Maybe if Aiden gets jealous of him, it's the first time he gets angry at his slaves. Possibly yelling and all of the slaves are super scared because they haven't seen him like that ever.

I shall not speak more. Don't want to spoil it... mary shall be interesting during such time.... sounds like aiden shall be a hand ful and the male slave... he sounds as if he's just stirring up all sorts of trouble for the peaceful household. Lyra going to have fun as well... I have a few things in mind for her.. oh the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.