Safe Heaven OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to starting over, but I'll probably make a new character so it doesn't feel repetitive. >w>

24cba8523ca200a44cf65737f13c73cc1299534135_full.jpg

Name: Lucilia Bachanal
Description: 157 cm (5' 2"); a small, girly figure with slender arms and legs. Will almost always wear small, cute dresses that show her arms and legs; likes to keep her hair in pigtails.
Race: Forneian - commonly mistaken for a Succubus; a demon that feeds on the lust of others without using magical domination. Not a life-threatening danger to humanity, but they aren't exactly loved by the public.
Powers: Form Manipulation - able to grow or shrink her body or a part of her body, reshape her hand, harden her skin, or similar; not able to transform into something else, but she could mimic a limb or a face.
Bio: (I'll fill this in later, once we've settled the matter of a master)

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'm still waiting for permission. I'm thinking changeling if I get a slave role: shape-shifting creature. I don't think the other magic beings would like her, since she could make herself look like them, or a monster, at her choosing. Kind of want to throw in tension.

The more the merrier. Shape shifting sounds cool... ... I would say either.. though I know moogle was wanting to see if we could keep original master....

You mean for the changeling or the master? How would that work, without someone as the master? Is he going to be an NPC then?

I was going to make a master, but I'll see if riley might want to give it another shot since there are more of us now...

Okay. This is what I've got so far:

Name: Myrtle Hemorette
Description: Myrtle's everyday appearance is that of a young girl with dark hair; black hair, with a violet tinge to it. Her right eye is blue while her left eye is brown. No matter what form she takes the eyes are a constant. Her everyday body is slender, simple, and small, but she can change it at will.
Race: changeling - a creature with almost limitless shape-shifting powers, originally used to sneak into a family and survive. They can only eat soft foods and milk.
Powers: The ability to shape-shift. In the old days, changelings would take the forms of infants and replace them, living off the food they were provided. They're disliked among other magical creatures because they can disguise themselves as trolls or fairies, or other creatures. Myrtle gets endless fun out of using her powers to cause mischief among the other slaves, either taking on one of their forms, or the form of thier master and giving them strange orders.
Bio: (Will work on it later)

Okay so I thought of the best character and I really want a NSFW RP to use her in. Suddenly I'd be perfectly okay with completely restarting. o 3 o

Oh. In that case, I'm going to throw in a post IC before it's wiped because I really want to do something with Lyra.

You guys can go ahead and take over Aiden. Have fun with him :)

So...are we just continuing with the current IC thread, then?

And what about Luci's backstory? I'm guessing Lyra hasn't met this girl, judging by Luci's reaction, but it would still be great to know. >w>

Um... I don't know if we're continuing IC or not, I just didn't want to pass up on this chance. No, Luci just arrived. She's on the run from Exorcists at the moment.

Okay, So I think I'll restart this, though I'm going to keep Aiden as the master.... I'll get it up an going.... sorry about the wait... I fell asleep and had to go to work.

Alright, if you're restarting, is it okay if I create a new character to replace Lyra?

Be my guest... Just go ahead and post it here ... I'll make a list of characters on the first page..

Okay, cool! o3o

Name: Lara Seylan

Age: 50 (looks and acts like around 18, by human standards)

Gender: Female (with the exception of her nethers, which are very distinctly male)

Description: Lara has light brown hair kept in a bob cut, framing her round, angelic-looking face, with lightly freckled cheeks and striking red eyes. Her build is very curvy, with a narrow waist, round hips, and luscious legs. No hair ever grows on her body (with the exception of that on her head, of course), and her skin always stays the same smooth, creamy color, regardless of how much or how little sun she gets. With all her beauty below the neck, though, her face and hair don't exactly match up to the "standard" human sense of sex appeal.

Having dressed conservatively in the past and gotten a lot of weird looks (and hateful comments) because of it, Lara's been forced into wearing more (uncomfortably) revealing clothes. The wardrobe she brought to the manor mostly consists of dresses of vibrant, eye-catching colors, thin, flowing skirts that reveal glimpses of her legs, and low, equally revealing necklines that hug her C-cup breasts.

Race: Lara is a succubus, living in an isolated community which many varieties of demon call home. She draws sustenance from the lust and desire of others, whether or not she's the one to cause it, and is generally socially expected to amass a harem of pets and loyal servants to please her and do her bidding. The strain of succubus to which Lara belongs cannot get pregnant or otherwise give birth; rather, people who spend enough time in close contact with a succubus slowly change into one themselves, until they are forced to join the demons' society or else face a life of exile. To compensate, succubi have long lifespans, living until about 240 years on average.

Powers: Like all members of her race, Lara has two forms: her human form, so she might blend in with human society and pick out her next target with ease, and her demon form. Succubi that are adept at tapping into their innate magical ability are able to switch between the two forms at will, but Lara can't quite manage it. Rather, her demonic form gradually takes hold on its own when she experiences intense carnal pleasure.

The one spell common to all succubi that Lara can use with some consistency (and even that is a bit of an overstatement) is "the stare," as she likes to call it. When she manages to trigger it, her red eyes glow, and anyone who looks into them may find themselves captivated by her, and maybe a little warm between the legs. With her magical ability, it isn't that hard to resist her charms, but the weak-willed (or better yet, the willing) often become rather entranced.

Bio: Lara is the younger sister of Camille Seylan, one of the biggest names in her community. Camille has dozens of pets and lives a life of luxury and pleasure, both emotional and physical, and everyone expects Lara to live up to her sister's legacy, most of all Camille herself. Unfortunately, Lara was never all that good at the whole domination thing. When Lara came of age about two months ago, Camille seized the opportunity to force her younger sister out of the house, with the demand to not come back until she could attract a proper pet.

Lara only lasted three days in the human world before being seized up by a cruel slave owner. He was interested in her beauty, but repulsed by her...*ahem* unique equipment (which she remains deeply embarrassed about to this day), and so forced her to take on most of the chores, while inflicting plenty of physical abuse along the way. She was discovered by Aiden about two weeks ago and immediately found comfort in his desire to keep her happy.

The entire time, Lara has intended on making Aiden her first pet to satisfy Camille, but she just can't bring herself to degrade a man who's shown her so much kindness.

Reactions: 2 people
Okay, I did make a small tweak to Luci's profile--just to make it clear that a Forneian is different from a Succubus.

And she's probably going to be a little racist about it, at least to start.

Good, I was hoping for some conflict there. :3

My first thought was actually:

"You're so pathetic you need to use magic? I can seduce any man or woman with nothing! And with my hands tied behind my back! Actually, that sounds like it would be fun..." Luci's train of thought derailed when it met the image of her being naked and bound before a person. No, two people. Maybe there should be a whole lot of people. And they'd bind her feet as well, and...

• Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl

Oh I am really going to love this RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.