SAFDG OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Echo
Do you know how to tag? Just wondering from an above post
If not, just do an at sign, @, then write their username exactly

thanks now back to the plot lol i think we strayed a bit from topic

Yes, back on topic:
Can jam be as effective for camouflage as Marmite?

xD You guys are silly. Okay, so it seems the most activity goes on when I'm either working or sleeping...so I will stop doing both! Lol! Jk!! But seriously, I apologize for my absence and I will soon be announcing class change. Possibly later on my lunch break. Once we start class change it's probably going to be a bit faster pace. ^^

@CAP-Ireland
Well, thanks for redirecting us to the OOC, skimmed through OOC a few times, but I'm too used to OOC and RP having the same name, so the abbreviation got overlooked.

So, Hello, I guess. I'm here now.

@CAP-Ireland
I see you're promoting the OOC, good job. xD

@Saigo
@Iatos
I noticed you guys said something about not going to classes today. If that's the case, you guys can stay on your own time frame, if you would prefer, when you're not really interacting with others.

@Majem
It's totally okay, the OOC was meant to be optional anyway, but now that you're here welcome! Here we chit chat about things and vote on when we want to change the time or change classes. ^^

Everyone, there's not a whole lot of activity going on and some people still haven't posted so I'm going to wait a little longer for class change unless anyone objects. I won't be on again for another 5-6hrs, though. Anywho, in the meantime, everyone enjoy their breakfast. xD

Also! I'm not apposed to everyone taking a vote while I'm gone either. I always feel bad when people are waiting on me. So, if everyone is wanting to move right along then go for it! I can always just catch up when I get back. Just please make sure it's unanimous!

Mhmm, I've read the OOC, so I know what's going on. And I've been in several RPs before, so I know my way around here. It's been a year, though, and while I've never done a High School Roleplay, this looked like the only interesting thread around, so if my posts seem weird, do forgive me.

I'm glad you're interested in the thread! ^^ Oh, you're fine. I just want everyone to have fun, so however you post is fine by me as long as you're enjoying it. :3

Glad to hear. My character will be taking more theoretical classes than the ones you've provided so far, though.

Oh no, don't worry, Night said that just like any of us would, but she has to. She's not doing OK in math anyway xD so she will get up in a moment and change.

Saki - More worried about destroying the school then her own well being.

So quick question: Do i have to role to see them, does one of them have to let me see them or can I just say that I see them?

Well, your portal or whats-his-face whose attacking you.

Well Saki's portal is visible to anyone with eyes... Only her barriers are invisible until they come under attack.
Though if you can sense on a magical level, you could sense Saki's destination, though you'd need to be capable of teleportation yourself to get there.

Ahh, ok. Just didn't want to be godmodding by being able to see anything or know stuff that I shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.