SAFDG OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you can also see her shikigami, as they look like swallows (the birds), but you could tell they're shikigami only if you could sense their magical nature.

My characters powers are kind of weak and undeveloped but during the time-collapse, (yesterday's lunch) I found a book in the library which is going to teach me how toget better. So yeah

ive been deciding on whether or not to get my character involved. lol

@Majem
That's perfectly fine! The ones on the first page were just the ones that we have had in the roleplay so far, but I'm open to more suggestions so I can add to the list.

@Saigo
Oh! Lol. Well, if she ever does decide to skip a day you have full control over her time. :3

@Echo
I'm gonna wait for some other people to post because right now it's kind of just us

Well, I'm thinking Lyall is the least powerful thing in the school.

@Dahrinn
Aww don't say that! Kimberly's not that powerful either. She can only "charm the pants off" someone. xD Her words.

I believe some information on the Beast hunting Lyall would be useful so...

The creature is sentient.
It is mostly invisible.
It's presence can be detected by a sudden feeling of unease, in exremely close proximity, a feeling of dread.
While not killed by the sun, the beast will avoid direct sunlight at all costs.

(I will try to make it tough, but not too tough.)

Honestly you can also see her shikigami, as they look like swallows (the birds), but you could tell they're shikigami only if you could sense their magical nature.
Yeah, and he can sense them too.

~~

And Aye we may use our own time frame, or not xD

Can the first class be a fight like thing or something?

@Dahrinn
Sounds interesting so far, and it's very helpful. Thank you. ^^

@CAP-Ireland
We actually have combat training class, and you make your own schedule so you can have whatever class you want first. :3

Everyone, I'm going to officially announce class change. I apologize that it took so long.

Okay, sorry it was so short, I intended to do more but I really have to get to work. I won't be home until late tonight, but you guys have fun without me!!! <3

Damn! During small Internet problems, I accidentally posted one thing twice, but when I try to delete one of them it deletes them both... It'll have to stay Unfortuneatly :(

I kinda wonder how you can even see a portal that have collapsed.

Last edited by a moderator:
....lets say the magic that it left behind, that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.