~Sacred Heart Academy for Mutants (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh /.85 sorry my kobo dose that /9"358"3/ now a :-6/

[MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION]: Uhh, what?
Haha, I'm so confused.

Get new software, dammit!

Reactions: Eve lilith Angelson
it says and i hope my kobo dose nothing waird

im not /743 what say and 2.-5 should leave. (forgot what i had writen but i kno2 had tsomething to :9 with that)

i give 70. :-8" 85

edit: this »9¡3 is going in the 54-:. soon 8; it dose not /590 -':6 58"3 /99n

Seriously, when you get a chance, get rid of the Kobe. Quite obviously it is what I classify as 'Shitware'.

I have to agree With Thomas I cant understand a word of it.

These conversations tho! O_O anywayyyzzzz, I shall be making the thread soon. :) Either tonight or first thing tomorrow...most likely tonight..Is there anyone's character I haven't accepted or read over yet???

I believe in one of his posts before ours he said everyone was approved except for someone, then he approved us after. :o

Oh, that's the problem. I skipped the red ink. My bad, carry on.

Lol alright. I'll get on that and we shall have an IC very soon. The setting is the beginning of the school year....which would be...basically now xD. People who had just been accepted will be transported there by what seems like a taxi at first, but it simply teleports into the school yard for orientation...since [MENTION=5305]Asura[/MENTION] is playing the vice dean he'll be the one giving out announcements. ((PM me if you have any questions about that btw bro)) and from there you go to rooms. The first day is just for socializing. The next day class schedules specified only for your character will be slipped under dorm doors that morning. :) Now to get started on that IC!

Reactions: Swii-Tee
Sounds awesome! I can't wait to start!

Meet Jaymi Robinson everybody. Of course she has longer hair, but other than that, she's perfect. Oh Im so excited to start this!

Attachments

• anime_girl_by_teaax-d5geis4.png
    anime_girl_by_teaax-d5geis4.png
    499.3 KB · Views: 7
Haha, this is awesome c:
Been waiting for a role play with a school setting and decent plot for a while now.

finn_the_water_elemental_by_dragonmanx-d5fgoq9.jpg
Character Name: Varies, but he usually goes by "Floats"
Species/Race: Waterling
General Appearance: Floats is usually an amorphous blob of water, but when he takes form, he looks like a young boy (See above)
General Personality: Floats is a laid back, easy going fella, generally keeping a smile on his face, and a kind heart. He is known to rarely have outbursts of anger, but they pass fairly quickly.
General History: Floats was once a young boy, normal life, happy guy. One day, he went to his Father's work, at a nuclear facility. Due to his curious nature, he ended up wandering off elsewhere, and somehow ended up in a highly irradiated room. His desperate cries for help were answered quickly, as soon he got out of the room. In his fear, he ran, skin burning, and found the nearest pool of water he could and dove right in. Little did he know that his very structure was very unstable, as he quickly bonded with the water.
Fortune smiled upon Floats, as he emerged from the water, one with the water. He could not remember his past, who he was, or anything. All he knew was that life was good, nothing else. He quickly found out that people did not quite like WHAT he was, some even trying to hurt him. He hid himself away from the public, only appearing from time to time.
His favorite season is winter, because while it snows, he can form the snowflakes into hair, letting a layer of his watery skin freeze, shaping them into clothing.
He had heard about Sacred Heart while digging through someone's trash, in hopes to find water bottles and such. He found the unopened letter, and decided it best to hold onto it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kilala-Accepted however you're going to have to mention how you heard of the school in your first part in the ic once it is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.