~Sacred Heart Academy for Mutants (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimm
Female
19 her real age is unknow to everyone and to herself
copycats are very hard to find why because they are all dead but she is last of her kind (she does not know that). they have the abilety to copy a persons figer and power if they have one. she can look humen or animle but she must have took or seen that person or animal face to face. so if she when to an zoo she could copy each animal. but the disavantage is that it hurts when she change.

she hates to be around people. she dose not talk much. she smart but never went to school. she hids alot when she dose
not want to be found.

Grimm dose not have a past but this one day she woken on the streets with nothing. she didnt know who she was and how she got there but she did know one thing her name was Grimm. and that is when she meet people not like her. they were called humens. she didnt like them but some where kind to her. but everything changed once her powers when out of controle. it happens once a year or maybe once every other year. she just knows she needs to be far away from any humen being as possable. one day a family took her in it was amzing if that they didnt grown old and died. she seams not to be grow wich is funny she wish she could. and she can if she steals someones look but she dosnt want to do that. when they sent the letter she didnt know they sent the latter because she never got a letter before and she nor dose she cheek the mail. but after 2 years of them senden latters she finely went to the mail box. she open it to see a letter. for her she didnt open it and she didnt want to open it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Name: Jace Grimtale
Species/Race: Human/minor demon
Mutation: Is physically blind, but able to 'see' various possible futures, based on details about certain situations given to him, telepathy, and is capable of blasting 'psi bolts' which are basically mental projectiles which he can control the power of from a level of annoyance to deadly, telekinesis strong enough to pick up an average person his age. Using these powers give him headaches of varying intensity.
General Appearance (image fine):
General Personality: Kindhearted, loner, calls it like he sees it, acts like he has nothing to lose
General History: Born in a small, religious community in Oregon, his mutation was at first seen as a gift from God. The whole community was in an uproar when they discovered the young boy's power to predict the future. Once they brought him to share the will of God and he told them He had forsaken mankind and would leave us to fend for ourselves, fodder for Satan and his spawn. This sent the community into a panic, and they searched for the source of the boy's power. Upon discovering that his mother was a succubus, they killed his parents, Jace barely escaping with his life. In his travels, his powers earned him nicknames such as "Prophet", "The Mind Sculptor", "All Seeing-Devil". While he has no problem predicting events of human future, when asked of religion his messages are only of evil to come. Because of this, he is avowedly neutralist, remaining in the neutral 'grey' area of the religious spectrum. He was on the run for roughly six years, and that was when the Sacred Heart Academy found him. He has been a student and staff hand ever since.

woah! What an imagination you've got! I love your character and he's blind...which means it doesn't matter if Jaymi is invisible. Jace can still..."see" her. Im waaaay more excited for this story now and i didn't even think that was possible!

Thomas do you play Magic: the gathering? xD Jace, the mind sculptor is a card xD

Character Name: Chris "Shark Bite" Richardson

Species/Race: Shark/Human Hybrid

General Appearance:
scotty.jpg
General Personality: Short temper, keeps to himself, can be sweet and kind, and flirtatious at times

General History: As a kid he knew Chris knew wasn't a normal human being. His teeth, were weirdly sharp, every time he found himself hit with water, his skin would turn to a dark grey color, and gills would grow on the sides of his neck. It wasn't until he was about 12 when he found himself saving a little girl from a shark when he was at a beach in California. He saved her with ease. He didn't even have to hurt the shark, he simply communicated with it, which is something he didn't know he could do. When he turned 14 his parents who were supportive of his weird mutant abilities, moved to a beach house in Hawaii. He was able to hone his abilities, and make the best of the abilities he had. He was also able to bond with the sharks, and also found himself becoming stronger, faster, and way more agile on land. He got his power from the water, and sharks of the sea were on his side. As he spent time in the ocean he was noticed by seekers of the Sacred Heart Academy. One of their sub's were able to stop him and talk to him. Of course Chris listened to what the men had to say, however he didn't believe him. But sure enough towards the end of that summer he got a letter, saying that he was invited the Sacred Heart Academy. After seeing it wasn't a bull shit story he was happy to see that he finally found a place where he could go and not be alone. He spent the last three years in the school. Chris is counted as a legend. A person who shall never be forgotten in that school. He's one of those seniors that everyone knows. Every guy wants to be him, and every girl wants to be with him. He's been picking his friend's carefully and hasn't exactly found a girl that he's wanted yet, but he hopes that this is the year he finds a dream girl, younger or not.

Sorry about the crappy writing. I just got home from the concert. I'm super tired! Anyway I read through what you all have and you all are accepted so far except [MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION]. I'll pm you about it. If they're anymore questions about anything about this rp just pm me, and I'll get back to you :) This rp is more of a success than I thought it would be!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Character Name: Raven Iristale

Species/Race: Human/Siren-type

General Personality: Raven is very nice to anyone she meets, but she hardly talks. She has no idea how to control her powers so sometimes she has the habit of singing out loud, which could either hypnotize or simply lure anyone to her. She has no evil intensions at all, but is often misunderstood.

General History: Raven discovered something was different about her and her brother when she was a small girl. When they would be playing, they always had the habit of singing out loud and each time their mother would appear and seemed to always be in a trance by their voices. It was when Raven turned ten that her grandparents told her that she was not full human, but a type of Siren. As she grew older, she found herself having a hard time talking because her voice would sometimes grow into a high pitched screech and give people headaches. When she entered middle school she began to wear headphones and listen to music to occupy her mind and keep her from singing out loud. After going through middle school being bullied, she couldn't take it. Since her mother had no idea how to raise two siren children, she hoped to enroll them into the Sacred Heart Academy. This would be their last chance at a normal life.

3TMlN.jpg

Character Name: Robin Iristale

Species/Race: Human/Siren-Type

General Personality: Unlike his sister, Robin isn't as nice. He trusts no one unless they prove themselves worthy of his trust. He is very protective of his sister, so much so that it can almost be suffocating to her when she's trying to have a normal social life. If he doesn't like you, he will tell you.

General History: Once he discovered his powers, he had the habit of purposely hypnotizing people for his own entertainment. He had more control than Raven, but didn't know how to teach her. During middle school he would purposely hurt people, only because they picked on his sister. The bullying became tough even for him, and they became home schooled. He hypnotized his mother to enrolling them into the Sacred Heart Academy, hopefully they could get accepted and start a new life.

3TMu4.jpg

Character Name: Sasha Mayfair
Species/Race: Shapeshifter wolf/snake
General Personality:Sasha can seem harsh on first appearances and quiet sarcastic, she worries about letting anyone to close as she doesn't wish to hurt anyone as she has in her past. But if someone can get through to her she is a fun loving open person who doesn't hold back how she feels or what she is thinking.
General History: Sasha first shifted when she was 15 years old after a fight with her Mother all she knew was she hurt and it hurt like hell but she could see through the beasts eyes not in colour but in black and white, and as much as she shouted and screamed the beast was now in control and it ripped her Mother limb from limb, Sasha had seen everything and could feel how happy the best was at being free, and when it had finished with its prey it ran and ran until its legs would no longer carry it. When Sasha awoke some time later she emptied her stomach as the images of what she had done came back to her, once she caught her breath she realised she was back in her own body having no idea where she was and with no clothes on she started to wonder around in the forest. After what felt like a life time she could hear voices close by she didn't want to be found and climbed up a tree and closed her eyes and wished that she wouldn't be seen by who ever was walking by she didn't open her eyes untill she heard to girls screaming something about a snake what snake snakes aint that bad she thought as she opened her eyes to see where they were pointing and that was when she noticed they were looking right at her with a hiss of her forked tonuge the girls dropped there bags and run. The change back to her human form didn't take quite as long as it had from the wolf and she didn't feel any pain apart from a bit of stiffness in her limbs. As she climbed down the tree, she opened the bags and found clothes that would fit her and food and a tent.

Sasha lived going from one place to another all over England until one day she came across a woman who smiled at her knowingly "Come with me I know what you are I can smell it shifter" the woman said and Sasha went with her as she had no where else to go. The woman told her of a school where people like them could learn how to control what they were and maybe even have a real life. Since then Sasha has been dreaming of going and who knows maybe she may just get her chance.

Damn forgot pic's
Sasha 1.jpg

Sasha wolf.jpg

Sashas snake.jpg

Just put pics up and thank you.

This is going to be so fun! I'm loving everyone's characters so far, Chuu! >o<

The mix is great all so different cant wait.

Whoo~!
Everything is coming together!
By the way, I love all of your characters and I can't wait to role play with all of you.

xD everyone's characters are all so different. It's going to be a really great RP.

0.o What... is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.