~Sacred Heart Academy for Mutants (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternately, edited the post to say how he heard of it?

Are you still accepting? Ah, um, well... Here's my character, I guess...

Character Name: Canine

Species/Race: Shapeshifter (Wolf)

General Appearance (image fine): (Human) Canine has cold, ice-like blue eyes that give you a hint of her personality. Her hair is whiter then snow and goes down a little past her shoulders. Canine has wolf ears and a tail matching her hair colour. She has a large scar on her left eye, resembling claws tearing at her face, but she usually hides it with her hair. Her skin is ghostly pale, and her temperature can drop and rise unusually quickly. Her height is around 4"9, she is quite skinny but has a muscular build.
(Wolf) Canine has soft, white fur and blue eyes like her human form, she has the same scar too. Her size is about double the size of a normal wolf. She has an adorable black nose that twitches when she's annoyed or nervous. She has sharp claws that are a shining silver color.

General Personality: She's cold and spiteful at first, but when, and if, you get to know her, she's actually very playful and passionate. She's full of spirit and has a few mood swings once in a while. Canine has very short temper and gets a bit violent at times, but she's quite intelligent and usually gets one hundred percent on tests and is very athletic, but her weak point is swimming and guys. She gets shy and nervous around either of them, and shifts into her wolf form if she feels it's too much to handle.
The wolf she merged with (Look at History) had a slightly different personality in general at first, but eventually they bonded and became almost like one. The wolf was more violent and thinks that the solution to everything is violence. Once in a while, the wolf likes to take over, but it doesn't happen very often.

General History: Her mother had died while giving birth to Canine and her sister, Natalie. When they turned eight, their father started to lock himself in a basement, never coming out for weeks. Curious to what he was doing, Canine and Natalie snuck into the basement to find horribly mutated dogs in a strange lab. While trying to set them free, the two sisters accidentally caused an explosion, killing Natalie while merging Canine and a young, wild wolf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I can't post until I get home! Can't wait though!!

if youre still accepting characters

Character Name: Skylar Hale
Species/Race: Lightning Nymph
Ability: He can generate electricity in his hands and, on stormy days, can manipulate lightning.
General Appearance (image
fine): Skylar has stark white hair, super pale skin, and has super bright, sky blue eyes. His normal outfit consisted of a white t shirt with a dark blue unzipped sweat shirt, a pair of black pants, and black combat boots.
General Personality: Skylar is very quiet andonly speaks when spoken to. He loves to read and can always be found outside on a rainy day.
General History: Skylar is considered an odd creature where he was from. Male Nymphs are super rare and even considered myths among humans and even some of the other Nymph races. He lived with his mother for a long time. Constantly being shunned for being different and odd. Skylar later ran away from the life he knew. He ran for a long time and eventually found out about the Academy, listening to other Nymph's converstions pay off, (Theyre like friggin Bards!) and enrolled. He will ne starting his first year at the Academy this comong school year.

Am I too late?

Character Name: "Haze" (Real name unknown)
Species/Race: Steamling
Age: Appears 32 at most (Age at "death": 15. Does not age.)
General Appearance (image fine): A very fine mist of slightly radioactive water vapor (not enough to be harmful, but enough to emit tiny amounts of light), which has been seen to materialize into three ghostlike forms: a 5 year old girl, an elegant woman and a nightmaresque woman-like creature.
General Personality: Shy, introverted and quiet; but has a large emotional void and as such can be clingy to the people she grows to like.
General History: Haze was a former resident of Kiev, Ukraine. Her father worked in the Chernobyl power plant. She lived a decent life with great parents and everything was alright, and she had great education. They were not very rich so they could not afford higher ones, but she always listened intently to the sciences of the atom. After a lot of bargaining (and a lot of discussion between her father and his boss), she was allowed in the power plant for a visit... on the wrong day. The reactor had a meltdown. Walls started crumpling around them, and radiation was starting to be felt... as a last act of sacrifice, her father pushed her in an unused cooling bin. She held her breath as long as she could, despite the temperature rising rapidly... and then she lost consciousness. When she came to, she had no form, and no physical body but the cloud of steam that was the basin... considering she had to face her own body, charred beyond recognition. Wandering around in a quest of what happened, she witnessed the horror; destruction, dead bodies, illness... and she realized the sad truth. Her form meant nothing to anyone. She, for all intents and purpose, stopped existing to people when her soul bound itself to the water. She panicked for a few days, throwing what she actually could manage to lift (which was pretty much dust), until she stumbled onto her old town, Kiev. There she found a little girl orphaned girl. She started following her around, helping her survive by highlighting basic survival things, until someone finally found her. She followed the girl around for years, as a little guardian angel, and saw her blossom into a beautiful woman... a beautiful woman which, due to the radioactivity of her own existence, died of a brain tumor. She wallowed for several years (not that anyone knew about it), sometimes observing people of the town, sometimes attempting to take form - which gave rise to myths of ghosts and such. After a few more years, she heard about a new myth from the townsfolk - somewhere, there was some sort of institutions in which abnormal things could just be. She took interest in it.

@Kokierra-Accepted
@Yiyel- What's your actual age? If it's over 18 you're not aloud in the school.

Psst Thomas, Satanist don't worship the devil. Satanist are Atheists and worship themselves they just use the devil as their guide xD

Reactions: Swii-Tee

I'm not a religious person myself. I only know what I've been told. I'll fix it.

EDIT: Fixed it. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm not all that religious I like to study it and Satanism was one that I studied out of curiosity. Not to many people know about what they really are

So who's bunking with who xD or are our roommate NPC?

Yeah and what about schedules and rules?

Reactions: Phoenix Astin
I will create a post explaining the rooming and handbook in the morning, it is really late over here. Didn't want to hold everyone up while I slept, so I ended the Orientation faster.. but go socialize and explore until I post again lol.

SH-Final_zps0e96faaf.png
Congratulations!
The School Year Has Officially Begun!
Student Orientation Has Ended, Please Proceed To Your Dorms To Collect Your Schedules and Student Handbooks!
If you would like some of the dorm pairings to be changed, please notify me via PM and I will make an announcement!
Dorm Mates Are Arranged As Such:
Male Dorm Room #409: Jace Grimtale and Chris Richardson
(Played By: [MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3712]Megalodon[/MENTION])
Notes: "I wanted to see how this would play out~"
Male Dorm Room #202: Robin Iristale and 'Sabah'
(Played By: [MENTION=5303]Swii-Tee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4732]Simon the Snowman[/MENTION])
Male Dorm Room #326: 'Floats' and Skylar Hale
(Played By: [MENTION=5276]Kilala[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5107]Kokierra[/MENTION])
Female Dorm Room #122: Raven Iristale and Sasha Mayfair
(Played By: [MENTION=5303]Swii-Tee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4880]Eve lilith Angelson[/MENTION])
Female Dorm Room #157: 'Grimm' and 'Canine'
(Played By: [MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5339]melrox4ever[/MENTION])
Notes: "Y U GUYS NO POST YET? :C"
Female Dorm Room #401: 'Kishi' and Jaymi Robinson
(Played by: [MENTION=4732]Simon the Snowman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5277]Vanessa[/MENTION])
FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT PLACED WITH A MEMBER OF THE SENIOR CLASS..
THERE WILL BE A SENIOR ASSIGNED AS YOUR DORM PARENT, THEY WILL CHECK ON YOU EVERY SO OFTEN TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!
"If I have forgotten to pair anybody, please notify me and I will place you as soon as possible!"
UPDATE:
In regards to schedules and rules, the schedule will be slid underneath your dorm room doors by Nathaniel's butler by time you arrive along with a student handbook that will be placed on your nightstands.
The rules at Sacred Heart are those of a typical public school, only with a few adjustments:
#1 - Magic and other Spells and/or abilities are to be used in the designated magic resistant areas, which include training grounds, habitual areas, music rooms, etc.
Magic is NOT to be used in classrooms by students under any circumstance, nor in the Main Hall.
Notes: "The Music Room has been created after seeing such a high interest in musical expression about the campus!
Here is where all music is able to take a physical form after being infused with the music teacher's magical abilities.
Musical Entities are NOT able to leave the Music Room, the range of the ability is designed to section off in the room.
Have fun~! And get singing!"
#2 - There is a curfew for diurnal students at sundown, classes for nocturnal students and others with very unstable abilities will begin then.
#3 - Under no circumstance will another student enter a dorm that is not specified for their gender!
(i.e: A male student should not enter a female dormitory and vice-versa)
Other rules are quite self explanatory!
Don't Kill, Don't Steal, Blah blah blah~!

So the Prophet and the Sharkboy in the room that reeks of death... This should be interesting.

[MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION]: Haha, precisely. Only because Jace was hoping not to get paired there, haha.
If you really want it changed, then just let me know.
But I felt that this would be an interesting pairing that would probably help push the story ahead~

Nah, it's fine. I actually want to see how this gets played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.