~Sacred Heart Academy for Mutants (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION]: Alright then, sounds good
Have fun~!

note to self and world will note be posting or fixing anything till the end of the month so i hope thats ok and yeah. so yeah sory and all have a nice day?

Sorry for inactivity, edited to mention it. I was used for my old community to warn me of thread posts. I'll try to enable that feature on here... There we go. Is it too late?

All you have to do is at the top of the thread, it should say "Watch thread" and then it will alert you whenever a post is made.

Character Name: Aldin Aphros
Species/Race: Ichthyocentaur
Abilities: Shapeshifting between human and mutated states, control over aquatic and empyrean properties, incredible speed when in water and on land, levitation/flying for short periods of time, and speedy recovery from illness and injuries.
General Appearance: Ichthyocentaur with the ability to alter his appearance, however, only when he comes in contact with a full body of water does his true form reveal itself.
General Personality: A peaceful person, usually mild in behavior, very friendly and typically popular.

General History: Aldin does not usually talk about his past, mostly because he believes he was born a mistake. As in that he should have never been conceived. His mother was already dead when he came into the world, and so was he, nearly. He had only a faint heart beat, the doctors said, in the throws of an unknown disease that was not visual to anyone who took a glimpse at his small body. This disease was of the flesh eating kind but it was unusual in the way that while devouring his body, it also suffocated him, pulling him down into death’s core with every passing second. A miracle would save him, they said. And so, his mother’s body discarded and himself swathed with antibiotics, the medicine having stilled the deterioration of his brain, the doctors decided that he would be better off dying a slow and horrifying death. That was when a man came to him. He was the president of a company formed to ’save lives’ and apparently Aldin was their first example, their poster child, the baby who lived with a medicine they produced. That man adopted him but only to keep him around as a breathing slogan. He didn't have the greatest life as a child. It wasn't until he was introduced to his true self that the dark and depressing life he lived began to lighten.

'Freedom'. That word is the only thing that could describe his excitement upon realizing his true powers. It was a complete change, a paradigm shift, if you will. Never before had he experienced such happiness despite the mystery of who he really was, who his parents were and why he was left here alone.

It all began when he started undergoing physical therapy when he was approximately seven years of age.. they had attempted to teach him to swim. Upon coming in contact with the water, Aldin had begun to change into an odd hybrid between human, equine and fish. With the torso of a boy, his hind legs turned into a large fin with strong horse legs protruding forward to be his front legs. It was a very smooth transition, very natural, as if he had been meant to discover this. The nurse who had been watching over him immediately dropped the young boy into the water out of fear and Aldin took off fast, swimming at an incredible speed around the pool he was in.

Once his foster father had been notified, everything had taken a turn for the worse. With his abilities now activated, Aldin's disease had been cured, making him perfectly healthy and no longer useful to the man. Knowing this, the man sent people to dispose of the child. But, Aldin was able to outwit them and escape. He was then found and taken to Sacred Heart Academy where he has been living ever since in hopes of finding out who he really is.

Attachments

• 773690.png
    773690.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Eve lilith Angelson
[MENTION=3712]Megalodon[/MENTION]: Excuse my double posting, but I wasn't sure if I had to be accepted again before I posted as the new character I created.
Please let me know~!

Question...
Are we going to be assigned schedules the same way we were assigned dorm rooms?
Since most of the characters seem to be pretty smart, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in some of the same classes despite their ages.
And also, Chris and Jace both seem to have personal trainers for their specific abilities. I assume that there are many teachers that teach students that are most like them? LIke each mutation would be categorized and put into a power training class based on their category?
For example, Jaymi's ability seems to be based on the way people perceive her. Whether they notice her and how they feel about her. so maybe she's have an empathic teacher. or someone with mental capabilities. or maybe even someone with X-ray vision that would be able to moniter what exactly affects her mutation. and who would even control these teachers? oh im so excited for the first day of school!

Reactions: Asura and Swii-Tee
I would assume so. But that's me. I might be wrong.

[MENTION=5277]Vanessa[/MENTION]: I will make an announcement to explain what will be on your schedules.
To answer your question though, yes there are many students that will placed in more advanced classes due to the fact that we have some smart kids, haha!
In regards to the personal trainers, each student will be categorized into different Power Training, Ability Honing (Gym), Power Appreciation and Ability Testing Classes based on their own mutations.
They will then be assigned a teacher who will look over them and monitor their progression with controlling their abilities.
However, this can make or break you depending on how well you perform! Some students who do not do well are forced to take night classes as to not endanger the students during the day.
Night classes are reserved for nocturnal and unstable mutants.

Everyone in the RP will have Power Training Class with Nathaniel Weathers, so I will explain everything else then.

SH-Final_zps0e96faaf.png
Student Schedules for the First Semester
Chris Richardson
(Played By: [MENTION=3712]Megalodon[/MENTION])
Period One: Power Training (Mandatory)
Period Two: English 4
Period Three: Trigonometry - Analytical Geometry
Period Four: World History
Lunch
Period Five: Chemistry
Period Six: Ability Honing (Gym)
Period Seven: Marine Training (Mandatory)
Jace Grimtale
(Played By: [MENTION=4534]Thomas McTavish[/MENTION])
Period Two: English 4
Period Three: Trigonometry - Analytical Geometry
Period Four: History of Mutants
Lunch
Period Five: Chemistry
Period Seven: Telepathy Training (Mandatory)
Robin Iristale
(Played By: [MENTION=5303]Swii-Tee[/MENTION])
Period Two: English 3
Period Three: Pre-Calculus
Lunch
Period Five: Biology/Anatomy
Period Seven: Voice/Music Training (Siren) (Mandatory)
'Sabah'
(Played By: [MENTION=4732]Simon the Snowman[/MENTION])
Lunch
Period Seven: Light Training (Mandatory)
'Floats'
(Played By: [MENTION=5276]Kilala[/MENTION])
Period Two: English 1
Period Three: Geometry
Period Four: Human Geography
Lunch
Period Five: Earth Science
Period Seven: Marine Training (Mandatory)
Skylar Hale
(Played By: [MENTION=5107]Kokierra[/MENTION])
Period Two: English 1
Period Three: Geometry
Period Four: Human Geography
Lunch
Period Five: Earth Science
Period Seven: Electrical Training (Mandatory)
Raven Iristale
(Played By: [MENTION=5303]Swii-Tee[/MENTION])
Lunch
Period Seven: Voice/Music Training (Siren) (Mandatory)
Sasha Mayfair
(Played By: [MENTION=4880]Eve lilith Angelson[/MENTION])
Lunch
Period Seven: Transformation Training (Mandatory)
'Kishi'
(Played By: [MENTION=4732]Simon the Snowman[/MENTION])
Lunch
Period Seven: Shadow Training (Mandatory)
Jaymi Robinson
(Played By: [MENTION=5277]Vanessa[/MENTION])
Lunch
Period Seven: Invisibility/Empathy Training (Mandatory)
[MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5339]melrox4ever[/MENTION]: PM ME FOR YOUR SCHEDULES!
EVERYONE IS ABLE TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN PERSONAL TRAINERS
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PLAYING YOUR OWN TRAINER!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
[MENTION=4732]Simon the Snowman[/MENTION]: Thank you, Simon~!

:) Yup. You're really great at this!

Ikr... He's like the Charles Xavier of the school!

[MENTION=4732]Simon the Snowman[/MENTION] / [MENTION=5303]Swii-Tee[/MENTION]: Haha, thanks, I'm just trying to enhance everyone's RPing experience.

Okay peeps. For the while, Floats there is in autopilot mode. Due to internet circumstances, I shall not be posting for a while. I will get a chance on the fifteenth through the seventeenth. But after that I may not post for a while, not sure how long exactly, but until I move and have better internet. Hopefully I will still have a spot when I return, though.

yes thank you so much! And just one more question! Which class will we need to create our own teacher for? Ability Honing or Power training. (or Basically, which one do you teach?)
also, I seem to share the same ability honing teacher with Kishi. So I assume we'll have to make the personality of that teacher match every time we post.

[MENTION=5276]Kilala[/MENTION]: Thanks for notifying us, hope to see you again soon!

[MENTION=5277]Vanessa[/MENTION]: Oops! Sorry, I meant to change that, I don't remember putting the same private trainer down for the two of you. I'll change it immediately.
But, for now, Ability Honing and Power Training Classes will be taught by Nathaniel Weathers.

YAY THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.