~Sacred Heart Academy for Mutants (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=5277]Vanessa[/MENTION]: Not a problem, let me know if you need anything~

Dude! You did a freakin awesome job on this!!!

Thinking about making an extra character...not all that sure yet..

Haha, sounds good, maybe you should wait a little bit and see how things turn out with your first character though?
I think Chris and Jace make a very interesting pair and I would love to see that play out lol..
I just hope one character doesn't get dropped because of another~

Just so you all know my job has gone crazy and I'm pulling stupid hours and even having to bring some of it home with me to keep up with my work load so I will reply but it will be as and when I can. If you need to move me along please do just be nice about it. Thanks and I will post as soon as I can. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

[MENTION=4880]Eve lilith Angelson[/MENTION]: Thank you for letting us know, Eve~
I hope that everything gets better at work for you and we will be awaiting your return!
If you need any help getting caught up or anything along those lines, don't hesitate to PM me.

Hey guys, sorry if my posts are delayed. I share internet with a neighbor.. and she's away for a few days and it's a very crappy isp. So when the router needs to be reset,
I have to wait on the house sitter to come over. She DID reset it today... well more like turned it off and forgot to turn it on. SO I hope it comes back on tonight, if not then ill post while at work! Chuu!!

...Well looks like I missed the boat. This thread is watched yet I'm still not getting updates on it. Oh well, you people have fun :blah:

...Well looks like I missed the boat. This thread is watched yet I'm still not getting updates on it. Oh well, you people have fun :blah:

I don't think it's too late :o We haven't even started classes. It's still only the first day and people are still arriving and such.

Great, and now I get the alerts.

Also, I still have to get the official seal of approval of my character, probably get assigned to a dorm, get a schedule... How do I go around with this?

[MENTION=5314]Yiyel[/MENTION]: Just shoot [MENTION=3712]Megalodon[/MENTION] a PM and request for your profile to be reviewed again.
We still have not begun the first full day of classes, so I'm sure you should have enough time if he will accept you.
Once he does, let me know and I will assign you a dorm, give you a schedule and help you catch up if need be.

@Yiyel-Accepted! I thought I posted that already. My bad!

SH-Final_zps0e96faaf.png
ENTER: NEW STUDENT!!
'Haze'
(Played By: [MENTION=5314]Yiyel[/MENTION])
Female Dorm Room #301
Period One: Power Training (Mandatory)
Period Two: English 3
Period Three: Pre-Calculus
Period Four: History of Mutants
Lunch
Period Five: Biology/Anatomy
Period Six: Ability Honing (Gym)
Period Seven: Marine/SpiritTraining (Steamling/Apparition) (Mandatory)
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME~!

Hehe. This is going to lead to hilarious circumstances. A formless girl in the boy's dorms...

HERES THE RE-DO.
Grimm
Female
19 her real age is unknow to everyone and to herself
copycats are very hard to find why because they are all dead but she is last of her kind (she does not know that). they have the abilety to copy a persons figer and power if they have one. she can look humen or animle but she must have took or seen that person or animal face to face. so if she when to an zoo she could copy each animal. but the disavantage is that it hurts when she change.

she hates to be around people. she dose not talk much. she smart but never went to school. she hids alot when she dose
not want to be found.

Grimm dose not have a past but this one day she woken on the streets with nothing. she didnt know who she was and how she got there but she did know one thing her name was Grimm. and that is when she meet people not like her. they were called humens. she didnt like them but some where kind to her. but everything changed once her powers when out of controle. it happens once a year or maybe once every other year. she just knows she needs to be far away from any humen being as possable. one day a family took her in it was amzing if that they didnt grown old and died. she seams not to be grow wich is funny she wish she could. and she can if she steals someones look but she dosnt want to do that. when they sent the letter she didnt know they sent the latter because she never got a letter before and she nor dose she cheek the mail. but after 2 years of them senden latters she finely went to the mail box. she open it to see a letter. for her she didnt open it and she didnt want to open it.

abstract%20red%20eyes%20anime%20white%20hair%20redjuice%20anime%20girls%20silver%20hair%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_10.jpg

[MENTION=5314]Yiyel[/MENTION]: Hahaha, woops~ didn't mean to do that..
*coughs* I-I mean I TOTALLY meant to do that~! >.>;
I'll edit it.. sorry, haha.

Attention all Mutants! Megaladon--creator of this wonderful plot-- has informed me via conversation that he has been very busy and will return soon. Just so you guys know.

[MENTION=5277]Vanessa[/MENTION]: Cool, thanks for the update~

[MENTION=3712]Megalodon[/MENTION]: GET YO' BOOTY BACK IN HERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!! :C

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Terribly sorry, everyone, but I'm not going to be able to get on for a while. Thus, I'm dropping out, and Jace is going to Hell. Hopefully this is only a temporary thing, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.