ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴅᴏʀᴍɪᴇɴs ɴᴜɴǫᴜᴀᴍ ᴛɪᴛɪʟʟᴀɴᴅᴜs ϟ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴘ ϟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys want me to make schedules for the characters, Or just go with it?

Schedules would be cool. :3

click! -> based on this, everyone please send me 7 or 8 classes you want your character to take. I will make schedules and 'teachers' then post them here, probably on the first post as well.

Moira: All Core Classes of course with Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies as her electives.

Keiran: All Core Classes with Studies of Ancient Runes and Arithmancy as his electives

Vladimus Dracul - All Core Classes, Alchemy and Arithmancy
Yanseung Kim - All Core Classes, Arithmancy and Divination
Cho-Hee Kim - Care of Magical Creatures and Art
Lilith Delacroix - All Core Classes

I'm keeping 8 at the maximum number of classes, so Moira didn't get Astronomy. Keiran didn't get History of Magic. Vlad didn't get charms. Yanseug didn't get herbology. Cho didn't get transfiguration.

Lilly actually got all her classes

@~Happily.Ever.After~
Can all my characters just not have Herbology? I actually want Yanseung and Cho-Hee to have the same classes.
So It will look like this.
Vladimus Dracul All Core Classes minus Herbology and take Arithmancy and Alchemy
Yanseung All Core Classes minus Herbology and take Arithmancy and Divination
Cho-Hee All Core Classes minus Herbology and take Arithmancy and Divination

I'm just trying to make my characters be in similar classes (So my posts are easier to make)

I have to cut one core class from each of them @Adira ... any preferences?

alrighty... I'll probably make the schedule sometime tomorrow so that I have more time since it's already 1230 in the morning for me. I definitely don't have the patience to work everything out in two hours (plus it gives the other two or three people a chance to add their classes XD)

cool, same timezone... yay!

@Mackenzie Alanna would need to not be in one of the core classes and Matthieu needs at least seven classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.